Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too tired to look into it tonight, but it's interesting that Scott Moose is noted in the texts above, IMO. I noticed a mention of a payment to a Moose character in one of DM's letters to CN, and DM was asking how much money was in an envelope for Moose, IIRC and IMO. I think Scott Moose could be the same person LW2 referred to perhaps? Anyone know who Moose is?

All MOO.

Brightii! Great connection. I've been pondering Moose myself, after seeing the name in the letters. So DM has an envelope of cash for Moose, LW2 knows Moose, and DM wanted Moose to stay away once he knew cops were on his tail....hmmm... I'm thinking dealer. MOO.

https://www.sudbury.com/police/trafficking-charges-for-north-channel-cruise-line-owner-259784

The Ontario Provincial Police on Manitoulin Island have charged a prominent business owner with drug trafficking.

Chris Blodgett's family has owned and operated Discovery Yacht Tours on Manitoulin Island for decades.

:thinking:
OK I'll bite. Interesting the guy got popped for all the same crap that swirls around these folks. People do alot of things they would never otherwise do on and for drugs. Examples include sex, lie, steal, carry weapons, connect with organized crime, murder and spend alot of time in courts and jail.
BBM - Supplier/dealer?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

The brand could simply be called Accessory by Websleuths. ;) With all the talk about CN's scent, it's only right that we'd also develop a fragrance. All imaginary proceeds going to Tim's Tribute, of course.

Thanks for the slightly off-topic jokes this morning :)

A huge thanks to MorningStar22 for picking up tweets for us yesterday afternoon. It's a whole lotta copying and pasting these days...maybe 200-300/tweets an hour. I sure appreciate being able to come back and find everything here for my reading pleasure. Thank you!!!

lol Hopefully MB and CN didn't scoop the drug dealers money!!!

Court is now in session, just waiting on the jury being brought in.
by Adam Carter 10:01 AM

The brand could simply be called Accessory by Websleuths. ;) With all the talk about CN's scent, it's only right that we'd also develop a fragrance. All imaginary proceeds going to Tim's Tribute, of course.

Thanks for the slightly off-topic jokes this morning :)

YICK....That would be some really stinky perfume!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member