Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, if CN only helped DM hitch the trailer up and then back it up at MB's place, why would CN's prints be on the back of the trailer? The intuition that these two women had was short of a sure spot on the Psychic Channel.

First, upon hearing of DM's arrest, one of them believes that the media may be showing up at MB's door and they better hide out "together" at a hotel. That's quite the reaction. DM was arrested on the evening of the 10th- strange to think the media would be able to instantly connect "Madeleine Burns" on Tinsmith Crt. to Dellen Millard on Riverside or Maple Gate. Now if she thought LE was going to show up because DM had given her name as next of kin- then that's a different story. And how could a reporter showing up at your door ruin your life? IMHO, that's what "no comment" is for.

Secondly, they needed to "brainstorm" and then came to the conclusion that the "truck" DM had been charged with stealing may be in the trailer and better go wipe their prints off of it. There seems to be a piece missing here. DM was charged with "Forcible Confinement and Theft"- not just "Theft". As we all know there were two things LE were looking for- the truck and more importantly, the owner of the truck. During their brainstorming it doesn't sound like they even thought that someone like MS may have TB tied up at the hangar or something. The whereabouts of TB never seemed to cross their mind, even though that was the most serious part of the charges.

IMHO, CN knew that DM had already tended to the owner. IMHO, she knew the truck was in the trailer and that the owner was nowhere in sight. Being the science geek she is, she knew that there was blood all over the truck and she knew that an incinerator that could melt metal, could also produce untraceable remains. IMHO, CN knew everything without DM saying a single word to her. All part of being DM's perfect partner. MOO

I still go back and forth about what she knew, and when. We know she's a liar, so it's hard to figure out which parts she's lying about and which she's being honest about. I have a feeling Dungey will be rather helpful in clearing that up, however.

All in all, she's not a good person. The Harley Quinn thing, "The silence of Charlie", violation of the non-comm order, willful(MOO) blindness, wiping the prints (very dumb move). I think she's a gold digger also.
May be she really didn't know...

I guess, we'll have to wait for her process and possibly see
1. More forensics from the farm
2. More texts between her and the buddies (if she tossed the phone, it doesn't mean that the texts are gone)
3. MS, DM and the whole crew on the stand

The question is, for how long can one pretend not to hear things? Loyalty, luv, etc, it's all good. But at what point does one initiate a discussion? Say, she knew (although she denies that) about the stolen bobcat. Is it not a reason to arrange for a discussion and ask "Honey, I think it's unnecessary. Putting aside the moral aspect, you are jeopardizing your future. And you told me that you want to have children. Would you want your children to have daddy in jail?". If that doesn't change the behaviour, may be it's time to review the relationship? Can a normal person be drawn to a psychopath?

And when it comes to forcible confinement and/or murder, does one cover up? It's you and me vs me vs the society. Did she really have to do all the charade with Harley Quinn, etc?

She is still entitled to the benefit of the doubt. But it's becoming progressively more difficult not to draw conclusions ahead of time.

Just keep in mind ... less is more. :)

Maybe just a gauzy spring scarf that you could dress up or down. Bonus, it could also cover your face if you should have to testify in a murder trial!

Defence strategy, it was DM & Pedo following MS & TB who shot TB

The one thing that occurred to me yesterday was how surprised I think most of us were with how many (and who) witnesses the Crown had lined up to testify. Some of them we obviously knew about but many of them we did not. So I just have to wonder if the defense for both will be following the same pattern? It seems ludicrous of course since they (DM and MS) actually have no defense, but I feel kind of nauseated wondering who they're going to trot out before the jury and the media and what they're going to say.

"He would never leave Pedo alone with Mark, right?" Pillay asks. Noudga agrees.

by*Adam Carter*2:04 PM

Ok, wonder where this one's going lol...Pedo was in the hanger video!
I think he's trying to say Mark isn't responsible or trustworthy

Maybe just a gauzy spring scarf that you could dress up or down. Bonus, it could also cover your face if you should have to testify in a murder trial!

Lots of good ideas. Is that a part of the "Accessories for accessory" collection?

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1h1 hour ago
It's the medias fault christina noudgas life's been destroyed. The "smart woman who ain't so bright after all. @ChmlBillKelly @rickzamperin

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 40m40 minutes ago
The Tim #Bosma Murder Trial: Dellen Millard’s jailhouse letters, video: https://youtu.be/_qhwKDCWuH4 From my "What the Jury Saw" series #crime

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 27m27 minutes ago
At the John Sopinka Courthouse in #HamOnt for the continuation of the #MillardSmich trial. Accused of murdering #TimBosma.

No. He's a Canadian citizen now. :)

Edited to add: Still looking for a pair of red high heels for you Don. ;)

This made me laugh and think about how sometimes Americans call Canada Geese 'Canadian Geese'...like they have papers. :)

What really strikes me from CN's attitude in the last 4 days she has been on the stand is that she not once says she would have done thing's differently. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am completely sure she has never said the words "I regret now what I did then and wish I did it differently". She is filled with excuses for everything she did or didn't do.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says she can't answer that. Judge tells jury that is on his direction and involves solicitor/client privelege. Judge dismisses jury.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
Jury back for 10 a.m. Noudga will return to the stand. #Bosma
Can anyone expand on this. It happened after CN said wondered on one of her notes why she was the most important witness then Dungey asked her who told her she was the most important witness.

Can anyone expand on this. It happened after CN said wondered on one of her notes why she was the most important witness then Dungey asked her who told her she was the most important witness.

My guess is her lawyer warned her that she would be the star witness and helped prepare her for that. However because this conversation happened with her lawyer, Dungey can not ask about it. He isn't allowed to ask her to talk about anything her lawyer has discussed with her.

Likely her lawyer told her. At one point the Judge advised her on what she didn't have to say that related to lawyer/client.

The one thing that occurred to me yesterday was how surprised I think most of us were with how many (and who) witnesses the Crown had lined up to testify. Some of them we obviously knew about but many of them we did not. So I just have to wonder if the defense for both will be following the same pattern? It seems ludicrous of course since they (DM and MS) actually have no defense, but I feel kind of nauseated wondering who they're going to trot out before the jury and the media and what they're going to say.

IRC....the defense does not have to disclose their defense or evidence unless it is an alibi....so we don't know who will be called and what the defense will look like...could CN's letters still be around in possession of the defense?? (recall the emails from the JG trial....the defense had those and the crown had no idea)....When CN said "got me arrested"... Was there a tip off (ie: CN has DVR??)...maybe when DM felt she was not going to help him and tipped to get her "arrested"??? MOO

I think the "emergency funds" that were found in the house were in the "moose" envelope as per DM's letters.

He suggested they could use $1000 of it to pay for a lawyer for "Kodiak" (AM) to change his testimony. Or he was actually suggesting that "Moose" could donate $1000. Then he says tell him not to use his bugged phone. So I'm not sure if he's talking about AM or Moose.

I think we can all pretty much guess who/what the "moose" envelope funds were really for and what role Scott Moose played in DM's and LW2's life.

MOO

Thank you for delving into the Moose reference and explaining it, Kamille! Sounds like Moose has a legal defense fund to draw from, IMO. Would Moose get a tax receipt for his "donation"? ;)

All MOO.

You could set your watch with Justice G- boy does he run a tight ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo