Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh give me a break. He had the same blank look he had after many more hours of mission digestion on the 10th with one hour sleep. MOO
attachment.php
I'm sorry I don't see how anyone finds that attractive. Barf

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

No, nothing to do with "*advertiser censored* shaming". It's just there are places where it's appropriate and where it's not. Like, I can't show up for a business meeting in white shoes or orange jacket. Don Cherry,on the other hand... Sit in front of a court building, and count how many women in red high heels are going to enter or exit? I think very few, unless CN is around.

I agree, I'm not *advertiser censored* shaming whatsoever, heck I love fashion and a good red heel. I own a few pair myself, both modest and more stylish. But if she was trying to fly under the radar and distance herself from this ordeal, that's not the shoe to wear to court.

I would argue the exact same point of view if she were a man in, let's say, red patent leather loafers. [emoji12]

Agree shoulder injuries can be painful. Many different types.....even with torn rotator cuffs there are 4 different muscles that can be torn. We are TOTALLY just speculating that is what MS was suffering from.....but regardless, it obviously wasn't bad enough for MS to decline the "missions"......he went with IT on the test drive on the 5th (and this is not disputed....MS has agreed to this).....IMO the shoulder injury does not mean he wasn't involved in the murder.

I haven't caught up from today's tweets and comments but something came to mind reading your post Random regarding MS's shoulder injury and DM's jailhouse letters to CN. DM claimed MS (and MM) had recently started using OxyContin In one letter DM claimed MS was going to stop "using" on the days he worked with DM and gave DM a bottle of pills/Oxys. Could it be that MS's doctor had put him on Oxys for his shoulder pain? I think MS's shoulder problem could have been legit with MS but totally a lie from DM. Perhaps MS had found himself beaten/shoulder injury for a drug deal gone wrong, or when he was arrested (taken down?) by an officer for doing graffiti on the overpass? MOO.

From DM's letter: He said he would come ever day with Dell to work to help him with his day. Dell said ok, but that Mark would have to quit doing Oxy on the days they would work. Mark said he would. Dell didn't believe him, so Mark went inside and came back with a clear pill bottle three quarter full of orange oxy pills. Here Mark said you can keep my stash to keep me honest. Mark took two out and said they were for tonight and handed Dell the bottle.

How do you know they're still close? This was all happening 2 years ago. Is there a link for this, please and thanks?
Are you talking about CN & MB?

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC Apr 27
Noudga says she got to know Millard's mother Madeleine Burns "more intimately" after his arrest. #TimBosma #Bosma

IMHO, MB has displayed only contempt for the criminal justice process and I would have to be extremely naive to believe that CN is still not on MB's speed dial. CN stated that she became more intimate with MB after DM's arrest. We can't forget that MB successfully circumvented an official "no contact order" between DM and CN, she employed SS until mid 2015 and she still has contact with LW1. All 3 of these people are on DM's "no contact" list. IMHO, MB is still in contact with CN because there's no law that says she can't.

Personally, I have absolutely no use or respect for this woman. She's proven herself to be a menace to justice and I don't trust her. Not once has this woman given any thought to TB's family- not even when she suspected the missing man's truck was in her driveway. The answers CN is giving on the stand all seem to fall into DM's masterplan: writing out in his letters "I'm purposely kept you in the dark in the event you have to testify" is simply code for "remember- you weren't in contact with me and I never told you anything- that's our story and we both have to keep with it. They can never prove you know something when you say you don't remember'.

IMHO, CN and MB aren't fooling anyone- CN is going along with exactly everything DM needs her to go along with. She helps him and he'll help her. It's in her best interest to go with the script. IMO, that's exactly what TD was addressing today. With no more letters, there's only one source of those directions and that's MB. MOO

Hi there ... What do you mean by video at Bobcat?

The evidence included a video from the Brantford Bobcat building. If you play it slow and change the lighting a bit, you may see other figures as I feel I did.IMO

when people say "into medicine" in both of these contexts I take it to mean medical school and then the medical field (the actual one with physicians and a college) and not something in a broad health field. Say you are going into the health sciences if you must, but "going into medicine" to me means going to medical school and becoming a medical doctor. Were there other tweets that said something different?

I know what you mean. Had she said "med school" I would take it that way too.

It would help if she had stated exactly what course she was accepted into.

There were references to "grad school" which could be a Masters of Kinesiology, MSc., etc. and "medicine" IMO could be nurse, nurse practitioner, chiropractor, kinesiology, pharmacology, to name a few.

Had Dungy said, "You're going to study to be a doctor," that is more specific.

The requirements for med school are more in the biology, chemistry, physics areas (see this link as example: https://uwaterloo.ca/biomedical-sci...ontario-medical-school-admission-requirements).

Her specialties are kinesiology and psychology or at least those were the only 2 mentioned.

Good for her being accepted into grad school. Knowing many students who have just walked that path, I can say that anyone can say they're going to become a doctor, but getting there can be another thing. It's a tough long slog. IMO

The tweets about CN being accepted into medical school begin on page 21 of this thread. HTH

All MOO.

I believe LH was the only Tweeter I've read to say "medical school" while the others said "grad school" "going into medicine."

I'm too tired to look into it tonight, but it's interesting that Scott Moose is noted in the texts above, IMO. I noticed a mention of a payment to a Moose character in one of DM's letters to CN, and DM was asking how much money was in an envelope for Moose, IIRC and IMO. I think Scott Moose could be the same person LW2 referred to perhaps? Anyone know who Moose is?

All MOO.

I think the "emergency funds" that were found in the house were in the "moose" envelope as per DM's letters.

He suggested they could use $1000 of it to pay for a lawyer for "Kodiak" (AM) to change his testimony. Or he was actually suggesting that "Moose" could donate $1000. Then he says tell him not to use his bugged phone. So I'm not sure if he's talking about AM or Moose.

I think we can all pretty much guess who/what the "moose" envelope funds were really for and what role Scott Moose played in DM's and LW2's life.

MOO

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 14m14 minutes ago
Pillay cites more examples from #Millard's letters discussing loneliness and trauma of jail experience. "You knew he was suffering." "Yes."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Pillay suggests his experience in jail was weighing heavily on him. She agrees. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
51 handwritten letters, approx 138 pages, were entered into evidence. Read them in full here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-trial-noudga-testimony-1.3561968#letters … @CBCHamilton

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15m15 minutes ago
Millard's experience in jail was weighing heavily on him, Noudga agrees. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
Sept. 14: "Waking up in a cell day after day is depressing," Millard writes. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15m15 minutes ago
Pillay is taking Noudga through passages that show jail was weighing on Millard. "Day after day waking up in a cell is depressing."

And day after day of waking up without your beloved husband and father isn't? Rot in hell DM and MS

Either Pillay is using these letters to prove that CN didn't do what DM asked in regards to tampering with AM and MH's testimony, therefore her testimony, or lack thereof(her "I don't knows;" "can't recalls;" not to mention thinking it's completely normal to move an incinerator in the dead of night), can be taken as credible and could help DM beat the 25 to life (and her own charges), or he's using these letters to nail her down the road. I can see DM wanting to take down the people he perceives to have put him in this "mess" in the first place.

Further, I don't believe for one second that CN doesn't recall too many details about in and around May 9th because she was so busy with school and work;how was she spending so much time with him (and vacationing!) if she was so bogged down?
I was a university student in Ontario up until last year, so I know remembering details is a huge part of testing at university, and so is writing papers that take time to research and write, which requires sitting at a computer for hours on end. I don't see how she'd be able to accomplish all that with such a poor memory and attention to detail. know what I mean?

(This whole case makes me feel like I need a shower. My heart goes out to the Bosmas)

I am surprised that no one caught the reference to a trip to the North Shore that CN did with DM ( 1of 6 trips she did with him).
Manitoulin Island and the North Shore are an exceptionally beautiful part of this province especially attractive to sailors who like to sail big waters. Ahhhh, now you may be remembering that DM rented a sailing yacht on Manitoulin Island and it was reported that he sailed with two different women over the time he had the boat .....wonder if CN was one of them ???

https://www.sudbury.com/police/trafficking-charges-for-north-channel-cruise-line-owner-259784

The Ontario Provincial Police on Manitoulin Island have charged a prominent business owner with drug trafficking.

Chris Blodgett's family has owned and operated Discovery Yacht Tours on Manitoulin Island for decades.

:thinking:

Tweets from reporters said med school.

My son-in-law sits on the committee that reviews applications for medical school at one of the universities in Ontario, and he said that there is not a snowball's chance that she would be accepted into medical school. Only one out of one hundred applications are accepted, so anything that isn't stellar is eliminated immediately. All students require a Vulnerable Sectors Police Check, which, in her case, would come back with an incompatible problem. But, apart from that, she would need to show a history of public service. Perhaps if her trips and holidays were times when she served in an AIDS orphanage in Uganda, or a leprosy mission in India, she might attract the board's interest, but she has nothing to set her application above the other 4000 perfect applications.

You can have a look at the VS policy for the Faculty of Medicine at Queens. It's pretty standard for all med schools.

http://meds.queensu.ca/postgraduate/policies/prc

https://www.sudbury.com/police/trafficking-charges-for-north-channel-cruise-line-owner-259784

The Ontario Provincial Police on Manitoulin Island have charged a prominent business owner with drug trafficking.

Chris Blodgett's family has owned and operated Discovery Yacht Tours on Manitoulin Island for decades.

:thinking:

Just an aside and completely unrelated, human remains were found on Manitoulin Is. yesterday.
http://www.manitoulin.ca/2016/05/03/forensic-anthropologist-called-determine-skull-human/

There is an extremely tiny sliver of me that wonders if she is innocent.

DM seems to like spinning stories to blame others.

What if DM asking for her cell records and her whereabouts on May 5-6 were all a part of his plan to form a story that he could use to blame her for things?

I always try to keep an open mind until we know everything. As much as she is innocent until proven guilty, I do feel she is guilty but there is still a chance she really might be innocent.

All MOO.

IMO, if indeed CN is innocent and knew nothing at the time...she should've been forthcoming with information to LE. Instead, CN withheld info. Something doesn't sit right with me...from reporters mentioning her demeanor, it seems like she comes across as an arrogant b*tch. IMO
Also,IMO, I truly hope this medical profession path comes to a halt.

While I'm writing, DM's defense team talking of Pedo never being left alone with Mark, the thought of DM driving the Yukon with Pedo and MS in the Dodge...IMO, that would NEVER happen, DM needed/wanted that truck and quite certain MS wouldn't be driving it.

If Noudga applied to and accepted medical school, this means she truly believes that she will walk. JMO

Or that even if convicted, she will once again be allowed to do house arrest and continue her education with her ankle bracelet.

I wonder what it is about never leaving Pedo with MS. Curious that they even left him behind on the short drop-off in Oakville. JMO

Imo, it is just hype that DM's defence is trying to put in the jury's mind in line with their attempt to establish MS as being the treacherous one. MH perhaps knew his folks wouldn't have wanted dog hair in their vehicle? Still confused as to why AM didn't just take his own vehicle to the dropoff, then taking the dog to the grandmother's house wouldn't have been necessary, and waiting for MH to find his parents' keys wouldn't have been necessary.

WS'er posted that it was Mark Smich with DM ......sore arm and shoulder or not, MS would have been the one to help remove the cap from the back of the truck.

Why would DM require help in getting the cap off of his Ram? This is something that guy's do all the time, by themselves, isn't it?

I'm too tired to look into it tonight, but it's interesting that Scott Moose is noted in the texts above, IMO. I noticed a mention of a payment to a Moose character in one of DM's letters to CN, and DM was asking how much money was in an envelope for Moose, IIRC and IMO. I think Scott Moose could be the same person LW2 referred to perhaps? Anyone know who Moose is?

All MOO.

I think the "emergency funds" that were found in the house were in the "moose" envelope as per DM's letters.

He suggested they could use $1000 of it to pay for a lawyer for "Kodiak" (AM) to change his testimony. Or he was actually suggesting that "Moose" could donate $1000. Then he says tell him not to use his bugged phone. So I'm not sure if he's talking about AM or Moose.

I think we can all pretty much guess who/what the "moose" envelope funds were really for and what role Scott Moose played in DM's and LW2's life.

MOO

BBM - Supplier/dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members