Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wanted to see if he's innocent or guilty," she says. "And what conclusion did you come to?" Dungey asks. Justice Goodman then says, "Oh Mr. Dungey, come on." He shoots down that questioning.

by*Adam Carter*4:10 PM

So you get all this information, yet you don't send it to Dell to help him, is that what we're to believe?" Dungey says. "I don't even know if this information is correct, why would I send it to him?" she says.

by*Adam Carter*4:12 PM

Noudga also wrote about the truck she helped move. "They cannot prove it, because no prints. If I say he did, what happens to him?" she wrote. Noudga says she "willingly gave that up." "You didn't willingly give it up, you were arrested," Dungey says.

by*Adam Carter*4:13 PM

"Do they know we moved stuff?" she wrote.

Noudga also wrote about moving the incinerator at Waterloo, and asked what kind of charge might come from that.

by*Adam Carter*4:15 PM

BOOM. Jeezus

We're now finishing for today. Noudga's cross-examination will continue tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.

by*Adam Carter*4:18 PM

Noudga also wrote "what happens if I don't make statement, but they knew I wiped prints."

by*Adam Carter*4:17 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey asks when she retained a lawyer. She said it was the day after she got home from weekend with Madeleine Burns. #Bosma

Her mom took her. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
She followed advice of lawyer. Mom took her to retain lawyer few days after Millard's arrest. AFter she had been with Madeleine Burns.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Why am I the most important witness? Noudga asks in her writings. "It was mentioned to me," She can't say who told her.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Next line in her notes: "...why am I the most important witness?" Dungey asks who told her that. She says she can't answer that. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
I think we're done for the day, judge grumbles. Jury is back tomorrow. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s58 seconds ago
Judge tells jury we are done for the day. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says she can't answer that. Judge tells jury that is on his direction and involves solicitor/client privelege. Judge dismisses jury.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
Jury back for 10 a.m. Noudga will return to the stand. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga argues she told police about it but he says she only mentioned it during statement after her arrest. #Bosma

"Do they know we moved stuff at Loo? Gloves. Do they know he put trailer at mum's?...

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Letter asks, do they know we moved stuff in Waterloo? What will be the charge if I tell them?

"...If I tell them we did then what charge will be laid against him when I tell them?" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"This is everything I personally knew," Noudga says. Wiping prints from trailer, moving the incinerator, etc.

During crown questioning all this was a memory lapse. Yet now she claims she researched it like a detective?

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13m13 minutes ago
Agrees her recollection of that conversation may be compromised by marijuana impairment.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
She said he told her it was used to burn metals. Pillay says she was a science geek, so was Millard, she knows metal doesn't burn. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
They are both "science geeks." Millard said it was for burning metal. "Well, like melting metal. I used the term burning improperly."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13m13 minutes ago
Noudga and Millard consider themselves "science geeks." Millard said the incinerator was for burning metal. "You know metal doesn't burn?"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13m13 minutes ago
Pillay says DM and CN were science geeks. That she saw it only at barn. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13m13 minutes ago
She says he wouldn't have said it like that. Agrees her testimony was "scientifically" wrong. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
She doesn't really remember. It was a long time ago. Didn't register to her as being important. #Bosma

which is it? CN are you a science geek or "it isn't important". A science geek would be all over your little metal burning/melting experiments.

So many holes. Scary to think how so many facets of her story are going to be interpreted 12 different ways...

Well DM's defense seemed to fold quickly today so DM must know it's not good for him, IMO.

And TD seems to just be getting warmed up is his cross of CN, IMO. Hopefully tomorrow TD will get CN to reveal some truth despite her best efforts to conceal it, IMO.

All MOO.

"When I'm smoking, I usually maintain to myself and observe things happening around me," Noudga says. She says now she has a bail restriction not to smoke.

by*Adam Carter*2:55 PM

Noudga says they never had a discussion about bringing some back, but they talked about "smoking a **** ton" when they were there.

by*Adam Carter*2:54 PM

Noudga says the deal was to go there for a trip, but she was concerned that if the "opportunity to bring" pot back with them was there, it probably would have happened.

by*Adam Carter*2:53 PM

I don't have a graduate degree in lush. Would someone translate the meaning of "maintain to myself"?
(Wondering which is the next school up for this alumni.....Rochdale college?)

"I wanted to see if he's innocent or guilty," she says. "And what conclusion did you come to?" Dungey asks. Justice Goodman then says, "Oh Mr. Dungey, come on." He shoots down that questioning.

by*Adam Carter*4:10 PM

So you get all this information, yet you don't send it to Dell to help him, is that what we're to believe?" Dungey says. "I don't even know if this information is correct, why would I send it to him?" she says.

by*Adam Carter*4:12 PM

Noudga also wrote about the truck she helped move. "They cannot prove it, because no prints. If I say he did, what happens to him?" she wrote. Noudga says she "willingly gave that up." "You didn't willingly give it up, you were arrested," Dungey says.

"Do they know we moved stuff?" she wrote.

Noudga also wrote about moving the incinerator at Waterloo, and asked what kind of charge might come from that.

by*Adam Carter*4:15 PM

Interesting that none of this was raised by the Crown.

Wow this is exhausting.

I'm so confused by CN and her behaviour then, and her behaviour now. Every time I try to feel sorry for her as the naive girlfriend of a murderer, I just keep going back to what I personally would have done in her situation. And I think even if, if, if I went out to the farm and hangar with him and moved stuff around (of course, not knowing why... ) and even if, if, if I wiped my prints off the trailer... I still think I would have gone to LE and told them everything. And then I stop trying to feel sorry for her. I am just itching to hear what else they have on her... it's frustrating. I feel without all that info, as well as the evidence in the WM and LB cases we just aren't getting the full picture. Know what I mean?

Noudga says she told her mother "essentially" what had happened after she spent the weekend with Millard's mother, and then they got a lawyer.

by*Adam Carter*4:16 PM

"I got advice, and I'm sorry that I followed it," Noudga says. Goodman says that is her "constitutional right," and she doesn't have to be sorry.

by*Adam Carter*4:16 PM

Anyone know if the lawyer she has now is the same one she originally retained and received this advice from?

Massasauga has a good point... why were her personal notes not raised by the Crown? There must have been some legal argument around this. It's not the first time evidence has been introduced by the defense in this case; I'm not highly educated in the law either, but I think there must be some legal grounds for this...

I still haven't heard exactly when she became aware that Millard was involved with Bosma's disappearance? When did she find out? When the Ambition tattoo hit the news, she had to have known right? She know the truck was found in her boyfriends trailer and she's wondering if he's guilty or not? Did she find out after rolling that joint, then decided to give him a BJ? I don't care what anyone says, IMO this woman knew exactly what was going to happen to Bosma before the 6th.

Anyone know if the lawyer she has now is the same one she originally retained and received this advice from?

Can't answer that BUT...
I find it interesting that in one breath she mentions she didn't know how the Criminal System worked in Canada and yet in the next breath she says she spoke with a lawyer first opportunity she had.
Thanks again for all the "tweeters"!!
Strength to the Bosma family,friends and supporters.

Massasauga has a good point... why were her personal notes not raised by the Crown? There must have been some legal argument around this. It's not the first time evidence has been introduced by the defense in this case; I'm not highly educated in the law either, but I think there must be some legal grounds for this...

I guess the last thing the crown wants to do is to paint their own witness as being a liar and manipulator?

I don't have a graduate degree in lush. Would someone translate the meaning of "maintain to myself"?
(Wondering which is the next school up for this alumni.....Rochdale college?)

Hah...blast from the past!

LOL! I think the crown thought it would be better addressed by TD during a cross examination. MOO

I'm also now thinking that since new evidence is being raised by TD, we may just hear about those hoses afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky