DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
She says it doesn't say "we" in deep ****. That word is crossed out. #Bosma

During exam in chief by Crown, she said she couldn't remember what the pronoun was. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Dungey goes back to Noudga's notes: ""Last saw, no info given but he said, 'we in some deep ****," says one. Noudga unsure it says "we."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
She now says she was biking at the time she was speaking with Smich. She just remembers "the cycle of words he was repeating."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 58s58 seconds ago
Smich apparently said "we in some deep ****" #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 57s57 seconds ago
Noudga says she can't tell if it says "we" because it's "scribbled out."

She says the "I know" was in response to Smich saying "**** went down" over and over.
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

Now taking the afternoon recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She was biking at the time she was talking to him, she says. She just remembers he was panicked and spoke in a cycle. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says she can't remember when she wrote that note. #MillardSmich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Then she said "I know," according to her notes.

She says all she wanted to know was if Dell was with him. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
But Noudga says she's not sure what pronoun was used. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
She says Smich kept saying sh** went down but not to worry, and eventually told her Millard wasn't with him. #TimBosma

Taking the afternoon recess. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Jury break. #TimBosma

Afternoon recess. #TimBosma

She remembers the detail that she was "biking" at the time of that conversation. Afternoon recess for jury. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Afternoon recess. #MillardSmich trial will return shortly.

Noudga says she "didn't study law," so she didn't know that what Millard was asking her to do was witness tampering.
by Adam Carter 2:37 PM

Again with the "I didn't know" "I am an immigrant" and now she claims you have to have studied law to know things like witness tampering? No sweetie, these things are common sense.

IMO, I sure hope she has a real defence for her trial other than claiming ignorance. Ignorance is not a defence against the law. She will get the book thrown at her hard for that.

Again with the "I didn't know" "I am an immigrant" and now she claims you have to have studied law to know things like witness tampering? No sweetie, these things are common sense.

IMO, I sure hope she has a real defence for her trial other than claiming ignorance. Ignorance is not a defence against the law. She will get the book thrown at her hard for that.

She blasted the 'I was manipulated' defence too, by denying it. So far she seems to be going with weed induced amnesia and stupidity.

ETA: On the other hand, maybe she thinks callous indifference, selfishness and attitude will work better.

If Dungey finishes up today and the Crown does their re-examinination, FWIK, the Crown will be resting its case. Oh the suspense- will either of the "D"'s call any witnesses and will either of the accused take the stand. IMHO, DM will definitely take the stand- after all, he's been practicing his address to the Jury, so I can't imagine him wanting to let that go to waste. Still don't know if Dungey would let MS take the stand. Guess we'll know sooner than later! MOO

Just catching up now so maybe someone else has already mentioned this, but IMO DM was preparing to address the jury with his opening statement in the LB murder trial, IMO.

All MOO.

Court now resuming. No jury in yet.
by Adam Carter 3:35 PM

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 36s37 seconds ago
Court back in at #MillardSmich trial but jury not yet recalled. Legal arguments.

The jury is now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 3:38 PM

I'm wondering how CN & MB disguised themselves when they met for lunch or dinner?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Jury is back. Noudga back up. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga back. Jury back. #Bosma

And we are back. Dungey back up. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga is back. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Jury is back. Tom Dungey continues cross-examination of Christina Noudga. #MillardSmich

Dungey directs Noudga back to the letters from Millard. #Bosma

Wow- that ended quickly!!! Bet CN isn't planning on going back to Hamilton anytime soon!!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
We're back. Dungey directing Noudga back to Millard jailhouse letters. Seeing it on screens. #Bosma

Dungey is directing Noudga to a particular letter from Millard. "You are a truly special woman. I believe we deserve each other."

Showing her one from January. Millard writes that "I deserve you, and you deserve me." #Bosma

Dungey asks "that's what he wrote to you, right?" She agrees. #Bosma

"I deserve you and you deserve me." That's what he wrote to you right? Yes. Thank you. Dungey is done. No Q from crown. Noudga done.

"No more questions," Dungey says. #Bosma

Dungey now going back to the letters Millard sent from jail.
by Adam Carter 3:41 PM

"I deserve you, and you deserve me," the letter reads. "That's what he wrote to you, right?" Dungey says. Noudga agrees. "No further questions," Dungey says. There's no reexamination, and Noudga is excused.
by Adam Carter 3:43 PM

Goodman tells the jury that tomorrow will be legal arguments, and the jury won't be in. They'll be back in court on Monday, May 9.
by Adam Carter 3:44 PM

Last line of letter: "I deserve you, and you deserve me." And with that, Dungey is done. Crown has no re-exam.

"You deserve me," Millard wrote. "That's what he wrote?" Dungey asks. "Yes," Noudga says bewildered. Dungey says "thank you" #Bosma

Noudga is excused. She walks quickly out of court and her mom follows. Her trial is in Toronto in November. #Bosma

The Crown has no re-examination. Christina Noudga is excused. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
What a mic drop moment. #TimBosma

A bit of exhibit housekeeping happening now.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Due to legal arguments tmrw, the jury is dismissed until Monday at 10 am. #Bosma

Justice Goodman is telling jury that tomorrow counsel is discussing legal matters. They are excused until Monday at 10 a.m.

I should make it clear that Noudga was expected to be the Crown's final witness. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 51s52 seconds ago
Jury is being excused until Monday May 9 at 10 am. Legal arguments will fill up the rest of today. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Dungey finishes his testimony citing a goodbye from DM to CN. "I deserve u. And u deserve me." Did he write that? Yes. She says. @AM900CHML

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 34s35 seconds ago
Dungey refers to like in #Millard letter to Moudga saying they deserve each other and wraps questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState