Bosma Murder Trial 05.04.16 - Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I go off and de-stress with gardening for four days - apart from reinforcing DM's guilt (in my mind), and practically proving her own (in my mind) - has this helped MS in his defence?

It depends on how the Judge instructs the Jury. MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
I should make it clear that Noudga was expected to be the Crown's final witness. #Bosma

​So the Crown has decided to call someone else? MB?

The courtroom breaking into laughter at how ludicrous CN's statements were... coupled with CN's own notes showing her intention, and DM's letters implicating himself, what an ending.
Dungey nailed it. CN and DM deserve each other. And prison.

I can't wait to follow CN's trial. I wonder what her defence strategy will be? Hmmmm....I didn't know, I didn't ask, sorry I was busy providing sexual favours and I don't recall......

Good thing they chose trial by judge rather than jury. I think a jury would bury her because she's so unlikeable and then again, a judge can see through all the lies and won't be swayed by the "I'm an immigrant and I don't know any better" defence.

She might want to get a new lawyer because whoever is representing her isn't doing her any favours I don't think.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
She says she wasn't concerned for Burns. "She was concerned for herself, I was concerned for myself, and together this was done." #Bosma

And there it is........ only concerned about herself! MOO

That's all she has, she is trying to convince the jury that she has nothing to do with any of this. If she says it enough, she feels she might convince people!!!! In her eyes, if she convinces people of her beliefs....she will have a life, if people see it as tampering...her life in the medical field that she has worked hard for is OVER!!!!

MOO, I believe she is guilty of her charges when they come about!!!!

by the end of next week 9 out of 10 people in Toronto won't know who Christina Noudga is.

Even though I understand this is not CN's trial (it is the trial of DM and MS), there is no way that she didn't know what went down. Even if she wasn't sure at the time, after DM's arrest she must have known.....even my dead dog is not that bloody stupid !!! .......She did keep the letters though, why ??? was it to cover her own back, blackmail or sheer stupidity,..........no, nobody is that stupid. My goodness what a day. Absolute commiserations and thoughts with the Bosma family having to listen to this crock of SH%%%.

Some have said about DM's fingerprints on the trailer would be normal since he owned it. So by CN's account that he had the trailer with him enough times that "am I supposed to ask everytime he has the trailer what is in it?", she was around it enough to have her prints on it too.

So, IMO, if this trailer was something she was normally around, why did she need her prints off it?? Or, was this the first time she was ever near the trailer and she knew exactly what was in it so she panicked?

Everyone who spent significant amount of time with DM knew of the plans to steal a truck. Yet the only one he says nothing to is his gf whom they are apparently in love and he wants to marry. He spends 6 days a week over nighters and she's that out of the loop. Sounds believable doesn't it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by the end of next week 9 out of 10 people in Toronto won't know who Christina Noudga is.

Nor will they care who she is.....my point was once she is charged, her life in the medical field is over (criminal charges + working in the medical field =do not mix !!!

Everyone who spent significant amount of time with DM knew of the plans to steal a truck. Yet the only one he says nothing to is his gf whom they are apparently in love and he wants to marry. He spends 6 days a week over nighters and she's that out of the loop. Sounds believable doesn't it

For knowing "nothing" she was awfully scared of talking to the police too.

And there it is........ only concerned about herself! MOO

Big difference between "concerned about myself" and "concerned only about myself". MB was showing obvious concern for her son in the texts she sent hours before. Likewise CN is obviously concerned about Millard at that point as well. I still maintain they were wiping Millard's prints, not their own. I mean they could have easily just said to police "we tried to get in the trailer before we left". Nobody discussed the news release about the ambition tattoo, and why neither MB or CN could possibly not have known that DM was responsible and that the truck was in that trailer. They had to have known. So why touch the locks? Did they think they would magically open? I think its quite evident that both of them knew what was in that trailer, they came back to wipe DMs prints and made the decision to not cooperate that night. And MB was probably a lump of mouldable clay at that point and was likely heavily persuaded by CN who had her own interest at heart. Once MM wiped the locks, she was "in" as much as everybody else. CN was doing exactly what Dell did, with his own mother.

I still have my theory that her and MB have something to do with the unlatched trailer doors. There is just no way to prove they did

I'm sure there will be more evidence against her at her own trial, however based on the evidence produced in this trial, in totality or otherwise, I don't see they have any kind of strong case against her. That's my humble take.
Is it because she doesn't know?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Nor will they care who she is.....my point was once she is charged, her life in the medical field is over (criminal charges + working in the medical field =do not mix !!!

She's already been charged. And with her parents owning a clinic, Im sure she'll be fine. If not, she seems to know how to get what she wants out of rich young men.

Some have said about DM's fingerprints on the trailer would be normal since he owned it. So by CN's account that he had the trailer with him enough times that "am I supposed to ask everytime he has the trailer what is in it?", she was around it enough to have her prints on it too.

So, IMO, if this trailer was something she was normally around, why did she need her prints off it?? Or, was this the first time she was ever near the trailer and she knew exactly what was in it so she panicked?

Prior to DM's arrest, MB and CN were not close, and only saw one another at family functions (however many of those there were?)... but on the night that DM was arrested, apparently, he contacted his mother. From there, MB contacted CN.. told her to come to her Kleinburg home, asked her if she was alone, and if she had been followed.. and told CN about DM's arrest. Is it possible that DM told MB an earful of various instructions during his phonecall with MB? ie Mumsy, please tell CN to wipe off the thing that is inside the trailer, fetch Pedo, don't speak to the media, contact MS and tell him to hire a lawyer, blah blah. That would explain perhaps CN's slipping up and saying she had wiped prints off of the truck at times, instead of saying 'the trailer', would explain why the two women were *anywhere NEAR* the back lock of the trailer, when it had been smushed right into MB's 'warren', would explain the 'wiping' of blood from the side of TB's truck, perhaps might explain why MORE prints were not found on TB's truck, etc? I'm sure that DM and MS did a wonderful job of pulling out the seats and carpet and pressure washing the exterior, wiping out the interior, etc., but perhaps DM knew that more was required that he just didn't have time to get done before he got the call from SS advising him that his FIL was onto him?

Wow, so the Crown's case is done???????

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
I should make it clear that Noudga was expected to be the Crown's final witness. #Bosma

​So the Crown has decided to call someone else? MB?
I'll be pleading for this. Pleaseeeee. I need to know why she's not up on charges. I'm dying over here. How can she just walk away scott free!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Like another poster asked earlier, how did cops know they wiped the locks? Only CN and MB knew about it and to my knowledge, neither has given a statement, soooooooo....

They had blood on the gloves, with CNs DNA, she would have had to tell them something!( If she could remember.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member