DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13m13 minutes ago
Dungey is trying his best to rile her, but Noudga is as cool as ever. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 13m13 minutes ago
TD: "You're gonna stick with that story because that help you in your trial" CN: I'm gonna stick w that story because that's what happened."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago
"I'm going to stick to that story because that's what happened," says Noudga...Seeing jailhouse letter from Nov. 7. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 13m13 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Dungey now showing Noudga more of Millard's letters #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13m13 minutes ago
Dungey now showing some letters from Millard. First is from Nov 7 (date is in Ukranian). #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13m13 minutes ago
On her story of creaking barn boards/moving eliminator. Dungee; "your going to stick to that story. It helps your trial?" @AM900CHML

Fellatio isn't sex? Actually it is.

The only time a light bulb goes on for CN is when recalling the sexcapades between her and DM, IMO. No need to place a light bulb to CN's head, the emptiness already shines through, IMO.

All MOO.

It begins in Ukranian. Translates as "good evening beautiful." He writes about having soup for dinner. #Bosma

Dungey calls up a letter from #Millard from Nov. 7 now. He writes about his dinner.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13m13 minutes ago
CN" "I'm sticking to that story cause that's what happened." @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13m13 minutes ago
Looking at a letter from Millard, talking about prison soup. In Ukrainian, he says "wish me luck, love you, miss you."

"Good evening beautiful." Then Millard talks about jail food. Later: "Wish me luck, I love you very much. I miss you." Pillay has an issue.

Pillay has an objection. Jury asked to step out. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 13m13 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pausing for legal arguments #Bosma

Jury asked to step out. #Bosma

#Millard lawyer Pillay rises to address an issue. Justice Goodman dismisses jury for "a couple minutes." Legal arguments. #MillardSmich

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13m13 minutes ago
Jury leaves after Pillay asks to address the judge on an issue. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10m10 minutes ago
#Bosma lunch break

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 10m10 minutes ago
#MillardSmich trial going into lunch break. Back at 1:50.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
Taking the lunch break. Back at 1:50pm. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 9m9 minutes ago
BOSMA TRIAL:

There's no other way to put it. Dellen Millard's ex girlfriend is defiant on the stand today,... http://fb.me/7lmipasIX

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
Breaking lunch. Jury back 145. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 8m8 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Breaking for lunch until 1:50 p.m. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
A bit of a delay there so now we'll be back at 2pm. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 56s57 seconds ago
Well that was quite something... my thoughts w @ScottTalking 1:05 ish... @AM900CHML

Dungey seems to be the only lawyer in a position to clearly illustrate the expectation of accountability for all those involved. I think it would be a grand finale to have his client take the stand and own up the way he expects all other witnesses to.

There we go with the enabling. CN's mother doesn't say "OMG. You are going to the police right now, and tell them everything you know". Oh no - "It's not your fault, darling. You were manipulated".

No wonder she cannot and will not accept responsibility for anything. Is this how sociopaths are made?

No kidding.

My age would have no bearing, if I was in that predicament my mother would have dragged my *advertiser censored** in there. Can't use the immigrant excuse either, our family is Ukrainian too. :facepalm:

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11m11 minutes ago
Millard doesn't recall seeing the toolbox at other occasions. "I don't register it." Why did she think there were drugs in it? I don't know

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
He asks why she thought it had marijuana in it. "I don't know I didn't have a reason for it, that's just what I thought," she says. #Bosma

How would someone come to a conclusion of drugs being kept in a toolbox if they have never heard of it before? I can think of hundreds of other things that would be kept in a toolbox before I would think of drugs.

This seems kind of like her thinking maybe TB's truck was in the trailer even though she claims to know nothing of a theft or any thefts DM ever did.

Just total unfounded wild guesses that happen to be the truth?! Not buying it CN.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
Dungey, "It's to your advantage not to know anything, right?" Noudga: "It looks that way." #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
"If you say I didn't know why we were going to the hangar, no evidence against you," he says. #Bosma

Dungey has a knack for drilling to the root and getting dishonest people to admit. CN essentially just admitted saying she doesn't know... and that she actually does know... is that not lying under oath??

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
He asks why she thought it had marijuana in it. "I don't know I didn't have a reason for it, that's just what I thought," she says. #Bosma

How would someone come to a conclusion of drugs being kept in a toolbox if they have never heard of it before? I can think of hundreds of other things that would be kept in a toolbox before I would think of drugs.

snipped for clarity... I agree 100% It's not called a drugbox; I, like most logical and sane people, typically assume tools are in one. She is so brazen, is there truly no recourse for her testimony being full of lies?

ETA: didn't she originally call it a tackle box? Thusly, tackle would be assumed to be contained within.

Dungey is good. There is no other way to say it. Damn good. Clear, concise and doesn't miss anything. I wonder if DM is sitting there thinking that he wishes he had TD as his lawyer instead of his less-than-thorough team?

CN's testimony has led my mind to this point:
I believe this was 100% DM's plan. MS knew the plan and he was there but ultimately it was put together by DM. Doesn't help MS...he will be found just as guilty as DM, but his actions after the murder are a bit telling in my mind. We wonder why he wasn't included in anything after the first night....DM maintained his calm demeanor as he moved the incinerator, the truck in the trailer etc. Meanwhile we've learned that MS was panicking, hiding at MM's sister's house etc. I believe they both knew the plan and MS was a willing participant, but something went wrong during that plan and MS panicked...but the boss didn't. MOO

Dungey says if she were to testify that she knew...it'd be evidence against her. She agrees it would be. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
Dungey, "It's to your advantage not to know anything, right?" Noudga: "It looks that way." #bosma

Bingo. Oh boy. Anyone else here so very curious to see what will come out in her trial later this year? After following this testimony and cross examination, I will definitely follow her trial.

After being at the hangar then farm…
May 101:23 amMillard phone pings in Milton.
May 103:43 amNoudga phone pings in Milton. Receives 3 texts from unknown #.
May 104:12 amMillard meets Hagerman in driveway

Somebody please ask what they were doing in Milton for over 2 hours
She won't remember. She was stoned. Probably sex

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Dungey says if she were to testify that she knew...it'd be evidence against her. She agrees it would be. #Bosma

How so? I thought under the Canada Evidence Act, anything she testifies to in this trial, cannot be used against her in her own trial? :thinking:

Dungey is good. There is no other way to say it. Damn good. Clear, concise and doesn't miss anything. I wonder if DM is sitting there thinking that he wishes he had TD as his lawyer instead of his less-than-thorough team?

Given the letters, I wonder what Dungey's angle could possibly have been? I wonder if it is him, or the evidence that is making it all easy pickings for him (nevermind his great bravado, I think that personal flair is real good). I am very interested in his defense presentation - that will prove to be if he is actually in it for justice to prevail. That is a sticking point that keeps me from praising defense lawyers... they are in it for the money, IMO.

How so? I thought under the Canada Evidence Act, anything she testifies to in this trial, cannot be used against her in her own trial? :thinking:

If she testifies right now that she knew and then says in her trial that she didn't know, that is perjury. That is one of the ways this trial can affect hers.

This is kind of an aside but one lawyer said CN is going to grad school, the other said med school. She corrected neither--does anyone know which? And is anyone concerned CN got into med school? That she somehow passed the ethics test???

In Canada, to work in healthcare you have to pass a Vulnerable Sector/Police Record Check. There was big news a year or so ago about how every single police encounter stays on your record forever, and one guy who'd been interrogated as a material witness in some crime had that show up on his record, and someone who bought a dirty comic, too. This prevented them from working as nurses. It turns out, you can't even so much as be arrested for protesting or be a witness to a crime without it showing up on your police record check, and it turning out "not clear." This has prevented people from getting into nursing/medicine and/or getting fired once it came to light. There is at the moment no way to remove this history, even if you were never arrested--which is what the news was about.

A long time ago I was a victim of a crime and spent hours trying to ensure I didn't have a record of police involvement over it. I work at a hospital with patients, and plan to apply to medical school.

IF she got into medical school, I can't see how she will ever be able to practice, with this degree of a crime on her record (the charge). Even with acquittal/plea/expungement I can't see her being able to work in that field for YEARS, if ever.

When talking to my husband last night about CN on the stand he said her biggest problem is she keeps denying knowing something was wrong or not understanding things or just not remembering. His exact words were "ignorance of the law is not a defence".

What is it with this crew? Another one in the Loser Brigade referring to the horrific murder of an innocent father and husband as a "mess."

I'm really starting to think she has a lot more to do with this than she is telling (i.e. the "lol mission digestion" text). A LOT more.

I also think she is starting to crack. Dungey is backing her into a corner, and it is starting to show in her answers. She may not open up, but I think she is going to show some emotion very shortly.
I dont think she'll show emotion. I think she's a cold b#$/^

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members