Bosma Murder Trial 05.11.16 - Day 47 - Smich Defence commences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said on the 9th that they put TB's truck (no mention of the winch) in the trailer and then made a u turn to come back for the seats, then he said he was dropped off, I don't recall reading that he went to the farm to burn the seats that day as well, but I only followed one reporter yesterday, perhaps I missed that. Can you please post a link to that info for me?

Not seat, burnt seat frames. It should be around p. 47-50 in this thread. I think that's where he is talkng about the hangar

Apologies if this has already been discussed but I'm catching up. I always thought the wide board was driven onto, then it looks like the blood dripped and ran down and pooled around a tire. I had posted it ages ago but I don't think anyone was with me. Does it seem more probable now?

Hi Velma .... we beat that plank to death in previous discussions ..... its not blood , more like an old oil stain , besides there was something (bagged) at the very end of the plank they were testing , and wasn't that search for the LB case ?

Back at the courthouse today as Mark Smich continues his testimony. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:53 AM

If it was that dark, they wouldn't have been able to see the expression on their faces, (DM smiling and MS looking shady), nor would they have been able to tell the colour of their shirts (orange, anyone?) nor would then have been able to see that MS had his hands in his pockets. (it's funny how MS left no fingerprints and didn't mention wiping any off.)

Even if his purse was slung so it was hanging in the back, SB still would have been able to see the strap across his chest. In my opinion, DM left his man purse in the Yukon. That would match SB's testimony but not MS's, but out of the two, I think SB has no reason to lie, whereas MS has a huge incentive to lie. Therefore, I believe SB over MS, every time.

Assuming eyewitness testimony is 100% reliable/accurate/complete is never going to be a great bet. There are many elements of that night and encounter that we cannot know for certain, and the the truth is that none of us have any idea what factors impacted what SB and WD did or did not see. This is what we do know. DM often wore a satchel, wore it on the test drive the day before and was wearing in in the hangar video. MS doesn't need the satchel for his story. He is aware of the fact that neither SB or WD recalled it and in anybody's imagination DM could have had the gun stuck down the back of his pants.

Nah, I operate the way you do and I've always lived in Southern Ontario. City not rural. I'm terrible with N S E W. "2 or 3 mins past Tim Hortons then turn right at the car wash" or what have you [emoji4]
I grew up in Upstate/Northern New York and it was the same way with us :giggle::giggle:

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
BOSMA Trial: Mark Smich returns to testify at 10 am. Follow CBC's liveblog http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-trial-mark-smich-returns-to-testify-1.3578641 … @AdamCarterCBC @CBCHamilton

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Thomas Dungey will continue his examination-in-chief of his client Mark Smich when the #Bosma trial resumes this a.m.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
#MustRead CLAIRMONT: Bosma trial becomes frighteningly real http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6550372-clairmont-bosma-trial-becomes-frighteningly-real/ … via @susanclairmont @thespec #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Housekeeping underway now before the jury returns. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 27s28 seconds ago
Starting the day w legal arguments. #timbosma @AM900CHML

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 10:02 AM

Closing in 5 minutes

If it was that dark, they wouldn't have been able to see the expression on their faces, (DM smiling and MS looking shady), nor would they have been able to tell the colour of their shirts (orange, anyone?) nor would then have been able to see that MS had his hands in his pockets. (it's funny how MS left no fingerprints and didn't mention wiping any off.)

Even if his purse was slung so it was hanging in the back, SB still would have been able to see the strap across his chest. In my opinion, DM left his man purse in the Yukon. That would match SB's testimony but not MS's, but out of the two, I think SB has no reason to lie, whereas MS has a huge incentive to lie. Therefore, I believe SB over MS, every time.

Not saying I disagree with you. The murse is such a memorable thing, and if they saw it, they'd say so. So there are two options, he had it on and they didn't see it or he just didn't have it. The fact fact that it had blood on it leads me to believe it was in the RAM though as I don't see any reason for Millard to leave the RAM, go to the Yukon and come back to the RAM. At the very least, this was Millard's plan. If it was to shoot Bosma in the RAM, why wouldn't he have the gun in there?

Must be something wrong on your computer ..... I have been reading every single post on this thread over the past 6 hours and every post (and quote) was just fine.

Nothing wrong with my computer at all. It's because some Mod is in here ahead of you, fixing the darn things for your viewing pleasure !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties