Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Cutting it here, and NO.

gremlingrrl, welcome back! I had actually mentioned you in the last weekend thread I believe. I referenced your shocked reaction to the fireside furniture and sausages in the frying pan text from MS to DM, and then you never posted again. :( I hope all is well with you and hope you'll keep posting. :)

G'nite all.

All MOO.

DM may have written Sachak's questions. He was awfully busy writing all this time. IMO

If DM is pulling the puppet strings, it would explain the weird choice of the long video of MS sobbing under a blanket during interrogation. To DM, that probably indicated shameful weakness. He didn't understand it might elicit a sympathetic response in "normal" humans who can't help but react to seeing someone in distress (even if they brought it on themselves).

I know the bit about it being poetry, rap, just lyrics, but I also believe out of the heart the mouth speaks. And free-styling comes from the head and heart, not a sheet of paper necessarily.

I'm fairly sure the Bosma's concur with the words of Luke 6:45. "A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Hah, Stephen King better watch out!

(Just kidding around.)

Wollander77, I'm on an iPad so I can't easily quote/snip your post. But trying to push down a conscious human who is actively working against you is a different physics problem than moving an, excuse me, inert mass.

I was one of the people who speculated that I could have moved a 160lb mass with enough adrenaline and a few tools like a sheet. I'm a 5'5" female, and for full disclosure I can deadlift 135lbs (on a good day, anyway). I assume DM is much stronger just by dint of superior male upper body strength.

This should not be taken to indicate I believe all of MS's testimony, which has been too neat, and I think it's obvious he's lying about the gun, or rather avoiding answering the same way CN did.

pumped up with adrenaline... maybe (but i think no, he got the available help to lift Bosma), but at the time when they moved the body around, adrenaline would've been long gone, jmo.

edit: and also since MS has divulged that DM had oxy's, MS says he refused to move Bosma (pffffft), DM could've easily have swayed him by offering up a bunch of them orange guys (and/or more weed) to MS, jmo.

edit2: MS has also said that DM hid different drugs in different locations in his house, it would've been a virtual candy store to MS, jmo.

Being mentally ill and having an episode is one thing, but he (they) still drove around with a gun which isn't a normal Canadian thing to do--illegally obtained, unlicensed gun at that. Recipe for intent to shoot someone IMO. I think ever since he obtained the gun, he might have been itching to use it. IMO. I mean, why else did he want to risk his neck to buy an illegal gun? If for a hobby, why not buy a legal gun?

Im talking if, one is mentally ill and take Oxy's, equals a bad mix and horrible behaviour! The majority of us here tend to think DM IS mentally ill. My family members choice was something else, not Oxy's. Her episodes were scary enough my family members she was living with were afraid for their lives. This is a girl whom is usually lovable, meek and quiet.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6559367-clairmont-jury-hears-alternate-story-of-bosma-shooting/

It was the first time Dellen Millard's defence team has pointed the blame for Tim Bosma's murder directly and unequivocally at Mark Smich.

It was a brief moment and it took an awfully long time to get to it, but its significance is immense all the same.

After more than three months of evidence and almost four days of testimony from Smich himself, the jury finally got a peek at the cards held by Millard's defence team.

"You never got paid because you screwed up when you put a bullet in Mr. Bosma's head," Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak boomed at Smich during cross-examination on Tuesday.

Wow, DM's defence team actually has cards? Can't wait to see them!

The drug and alcohol is the major influence for MS and is who he is. The individual in front of everyone is not.

Yes, and I get the impression MS thinks it is the MS today that is on trial, but that's not how it works. Good for him to clean up. But he may never have cleaned up and gotten his GED if he hadn't been forced to. IMO

Maybe MS realized he *effed up,-- by asking for all the stuff* and he found he had a gun. If in fact the other "thing" was not to be a gun.

Maybe MS realized he*effed up,-- by askingfor all the stuff* and he found he had a gun. If in fact the other "thing" was not to be a gun.
It's all probably all been moo'd already. but i just had the light bulb myself. This is one part of the puzzle that puzzled me - i am off to bed now

Most rappers look down upon rappers who write about it having never lived their experiences. They are posers. MS is not a poser. Maybe they should look at the music video he was involved in. Put that up on the screen.

https://youtu.be/Y5-tB763znQ

If that's the video you are referring too, this link is Global News where they talk about it. In the video the director makes a statement how it was his vision, his idea, he was the one acting on the table. Thisvideo holds no weight....jmo

Im talking if, one is mentally ill and take Oxy's, equals a bad mix and horrible behaviour! The majority of us here tend to think DM IS mentally ill. My family members choice was something else, not Oxy's. Her episodes were scary enough my family members she was living with were afraid for their lives. This is a girl whom is usually lovable, meek and quiet.

Yes, I know it, have one in my fam too. So hard. Mental illness is unkind.

Wow, DM's defence team actually has cards? Can't wait to see them!

Yes they are from the Candyland game. :)

From their Wiki page (bbm): "The game requires no reading and minimal counting skills...Due to the design of the game, there is no strategy involved: players are never required to make choices, just follow directions....The race is woven around a storyline about finding King Kandy, the lost king of Candy Land. The board consists of a winding, linear track made of 134 spaces, most red, green, blue, yellow, orange or purple. The remaining pink spaces are named locations such as Candy Cane Forest and Gum Drop Mountain, or characters such as Queen Frostine and Gramma Nutt." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Land

If I was keeping score I would say MS has done better than DM's lawyer today , MS has gotten plenty of jabs in that do not look good on DM , here are a couple more .....

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"AS time went on, he seemed to want to get it faster. More desperate," Smich says of Millard desire for stolen truck.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s59 seconds ago
"I feel like I'm doing the right thing right now by coming up here and talking," Smich says. Millard didn't do the same, he says.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"If you ask him, he would know the answers. If he choses not to come up here, that's his choice," Smich says about Millard.

With the gloves and tape request happening DAYS before the test drives, I've just assumed it was for some other project or "mission". But I can't recall what other info we have about May 3.

I'm not caught up so if this is already responded to, sorry! Anyway.. in the texts of May 3rd, MS seems to have mistaken the date he had embedded in his mind for 'fireworks day', and possibly thought it was May 3rd.

from billandrew's timeline:
"May 3 ?? Smich messages Millard: "I thought it was fireworks tonight but it's not yet." Day 37: Harrison testimony"

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6559367-clairmont-jury-hears-alternate-story-of-bosma-shooting/

It was the first time Dellen Millard's defence team has pointed the blame for Tim Bosma's murder directly and unequivocally at Mark Smich.

It was a brief moment and it took an awfully long time to get to it, but its significance is immense all the same.

After more than three months of evidence and almost four days of testimony from Smich himself, the jury finally got a peek at the cards held by Millard's defence team.

"You never got paid because you screwed up when you put a bullet in Mr. Bosma's head," Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak boomed at Smich during cross-examination on Tuesday.

That could explain his rush to get his hands on all the drugs (and the gun) from DM's house as soon as possible. He was trying to get some extra money for the job he messed up since he was no longer going to get what was expected. Looking forward to when he gets to the details of the murder.

The worst part of MS's testimony is how everything is always someone else's fault. It was MM's fault that he asked for the bag of weed. It was MM and BD's fault that he buried the gun. Even when it came to his beloved rap music, when it got a little too close to home, well gee, DM must have wrote that part. Poor guy. No wonder he was crying under a blanket while he was being interrogated. (Visions of Rafferty dancing through my head.)

JMO

If I was keeping score I would say MS has done better than DM's lawyer today , MS has gotten plenty of jabs in that do not look good on DM , here are a couple more .....

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"AS time went on, he seemed to want to get it faster. More desperate," Smich says of Millard desire for stolen truck.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s59 seconds ago
"I feel like I'm doing the right thing right now by coming up here and talking," Smich says. Millard didn't do the same, he says.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"If you ask him, he would know the answers. If he choses not to come up here, that's his choice," Smich says about Millard.

He's rubbing it in DM's face that he's doing exactly what it has been assumed that DM was going to do to him. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816