Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pumped up with adrenaline... maybe (but i think no, he got the available help to lift Bosma), but at the time when they moved the body around, adrenaline would've been long gone, jmo.

edit: and also since MS has divulged that DM had oxy's, MS says he refused to move Bosma (pffffft), DM could've easily have swayed him by offering up a bunch of them orange guys (and/or more weed) to MS, jmo.

edit2: MS has also said that DM hid different drugs in different locations in his house, it would've been a virtual candy store to MS, jmo.
My regular guy brother 6', 175 pounds carried my 6', 170 pd dying father from the house to the car and then into the hospital. There was no debate of calling an ambulance, doing the firemans lift, or getting help. We just said lets go and away we went. This is a normal task that doesn't require superhuman strength or two people

gremlingrrl, welcome back! I had actually mentioned you in the last weekend thread I believe. I referenced your shocked reaction to the fireside furniture and sausages in the frying pan text from MS to DM, and then you never posted again. :( I hope all is well with you and hope you'll keep posting. :)

All MOO.

Hi brightii - thank you. I did read a lot into those texts, and assumed the worst, given the context. They were pretty off-putting, and beyond disgusting and tasteless. I couldn't imagine what would be planted in the Bosmas' brains after reading or seeing that, between the imagery and the mockery of a gruesome murder. I guess it's possible that they had another meaning, but to me that's a stretch. Reading about those texts made me feel sick to my stomach.

MOO

MS seems to be holding his own, and sticking close to his story. He uses his memory excuse in precisely the right areas to avoid accountability for all his actions.

Two things now stand out.

1) DM's texts the night of the murder to his three girlfriends don't show the same Lunatic Dell that MS described. He carries on conversations about his relationships with each of them with the same manipulating style.

A message from Millard's phone to Jenn just after nidnight: "I think a snuggle with me can cure half of all headaches." Not long after a text from Noudga, saying "I love you."
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

However MS says he didn't return to normal DM until after the 7th. DM even joked with CN the next day with his 'digestion' text.

2) MS said he was "paranoid", "shocked", "confused", "scared" starting immediately after when he first saw Mr. Bosma slumped over in the truck. However, according to BD, MS only started acting 'paranoid' after DM was arrested, and in fact BD stated the following.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Brampton, Ontario
Smich told Daly there was a gun in the toolbox, while showing him a Youtube video about zombie bullets #BosmaTrial

BD has no reason to lie about this occurring, but MS surely does.

I think we may be experiencing MS's other talent, Snake Oil Salesman.

MOO

This was also the same day that MS sent the fireside furniture pics, sausage in a pan pic. After that message MS asks DM to come and scope some of these things and missions. Then MS sent that message right after asking for gloves, tape. To me it seems like MS wanted to steal whatever was in those pics, and needed DM's help along with the gloves,tape. Even Adam Carter says he has no idea of the significance.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?305500-Bosma-Murder-Trial-04-19-16-Day-37/page4

Jmo

The tape, gloves and orange guy was on the same day that MS had woken up with his dislocated shoulder and pre test drive with Igor. Standard procedure with an injury of this type is "taping" the shoulder to make it more stable and painkillers as it is excruciating.
The gloves and the pulled up hoodie, IMO, was MS being careful of not being identified by IGOR or leaving fingerprints on his car as he did have a record and did not want to be identified by him. DM on the other hand had no fear of being identified as he knew A) no previous record or prints B) He's DM, who would suspect him C) The person was not going to be around to identify him?

MS is the wanna be gangsta rappa turned gangsta rappa.

Reminds me of J-Roc wanting to get some street cred by spending time in jail. He pulls a gun on the cops and is arrested, but only gets community service. He spends the next few months hiding under his moms trailer hoping people will believe he is doing time.

Just think what kind of a trial this would be if all the witnesses were required to be hooked up to a lie detector while testifying. Too bad it's just Pie In The Sky but if there was ever a case to be made for using it, this trial would be perfect. :steamed:

The tape, gloves and orange guy was on the same day that MS had woken up with his dislocated shoulder and pre test drive with Igor. Standard procedure with an injury of this type is "taping" the shoulder to make it more stable and painkillers as it is excruciating.
The gloves and the pulled up hoodie, IMO, was MS being careful of not being identified by IGOR or leaving fingerprints on his car as he did have a record and did not want to be identified by him. DM on the other hand had no fear of being identified as he knew A) no previous record or prints B) He's DM, who would suspect him C) The person was not going to be around to identify him?

Not sure I follow your logic. DM should have been concerned about identification since IT was around to identify him. Unless DM didn't consider IT would be located because of the same burner phone? There was still a chance IT would go to LE after the news broke, even without the burner phone.

MOO

Yes, but what would he say? Blond haired, 6 foot generic guy? DM had already gotten away with two murders, IMO, who suspected him in them????

Wow! So MS was 20 years old when he quit school and he was in grade 10, most kids are 15 in grade 10. It reminds me of an old joke. What were the 5 hardest years of MS's life? Grade 9 😄

Sounds like someone who was in school to sell drugs.

But unfortunately at the end of the day they don't need to disprove the crowns case - just create reasonable doubt - which as far as I'm concerned, regarding MS, still exists. Ask me again after the crown does their cross though, haha

Reasonable doubt has been created and in my mind it is that there is not one word of truth to what MS is saying. This is his last hurrah.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21 Std.
Sachak makes error on date. Smich points it out: "It may be one of those brain cramps again sir. You're probably under a lot of stress."

:laughing:

Like many other people here , I started out wondering why the heck Sachak didnt grill MS on the minute by minute details from when they picked Bosma up ... to the Yukon in the hayfeild , did they drive by Super Sucker more than once , did they drive west on Book Road and turn around before they went back up Trinity road ... things like that.

I (and others) found it frustrating that Sachak droned on and on about irrelevant stuff , rap lyrics , magic forests and magic mushrooms and sore shoulders.

However ..... I think Mr Sachak and DM both know and are afraid that if MS did provide such exact details it would go along ways to prove that there was no way MS was in the truck when TB was killed.

Anyone else thinking the same ? Opinions welcome

I am with you on this. That said, I think Sachak is getting that to night, or is coming back to it (take your pick). Slowly, damn slowly, but surely.

I think the jury has his client right in the crosshairs of a first degree murder conviction, if you will pardon the expression. He has nothing to lose. NS either has to go right after MS on what happened that night, or put his client on the stand to tell his side. If he does neither, DM is done, IMO.

MOO

From day 30.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s55 seconds ago
The "different one" Smich had ended up with was the one in the toolbox, Daly says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 50s51 seconds ago
The bullets went with the gun he wanted and he had a different one, Daly says, and that gun was in the toolbox #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Brampton, Ontario
Instead Smich got the gun, in the toolbox, Daly tells the court #BosmaTrial

"Like I said, he said that the bullets went with a gun that he wanted, but he ended up with a different gun, and that gun ended up in the toolbox."
by Adam Carter 1:06 PM

The toolbox was in the bottom of a washer at Smich's mother's place, Daly says.
by Adam Carter 1:07 PM

Goodman cautions the jury that they shouldn't be considering that another firearm was mentioned in terms of reaching a verdict in this case.
by Adam Carter 1:07 PM

So which drug fogged testimony is correct? BD or MS?
Without actual transcripts, tweets leave much room for interpretation.

MOO

My screen keeps jumping to the bottom of the page every time the Las Vegas Mirage Belagio add resets.
Does anyone else have this prob?
I've had it fore a few days now.

YES! and it's driving me nuts!

Like many other people here , I started out wondering why the heck Sachak didnt grill MS on the minute by minute details from when they picked Bosma up ... to the Yukon in the hayfeild , did they drive by Super Sucker more than once , did they drive west on Book Road and turn around before they went back up Trinity road ... things like that.

I (and others) found it frustrating that Sachak droned on and on about irrelevant stuff , rap lyrics , magic forests and magic mushrooms and sore shoulders.

However ..... I think Mr Sachak and DM both know and are afraid that if MS did provide such exact details it would go along ways to prove that there was no way MS was in the truck when TB was killed.

Right now, I think that's the best explanation. I'm not a criminal nor have I ever had a criminal defense attorney represent me, so I don't really know how it works. Do you lie to your lawyer and tell them some cleaned up version of the story, or do you tell them everything and leave it up to them to get your charges reduced? Do most criminal defense attorneys usually know when their client IS lying and just dodge and weave around the details they're not 100% certain of?

IF it is true that MS was following in the Yukon when DM shot Tim Bosma, I cannot see for the life of me that Sachak will even address that time period of May 6.

Right!!

MS assumed Arthur would know where to put it...

Then... MS testified that he didn't tell Arthur where to put the gun

Brendan Daly testified that MS told him that he (MS) had put it into the washing machine

So, to recap, MS had Arthur bring the gun to Smich mom's house, Arthur stashed it on front or back porch or stairwell. Then, MS moved it to washing machine... I get it now.

so did Arturo take the toolbox w/gun to his own house at some point? I'm wondering where this fits into the above timeline...because didn't MS, and I think BD, testify that Arturo's mom was very upset about it and yelled at MS in Russian?

I think Sachak can't say much to MS without being careful of implicating his own client DM. I always go back to what DM's old lawyer said when he was arrested - that he was innocent and the trial would show that. Yet here we are in 2016 and that's not gonna happen IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie M View Post

Remember Sachak isn't there to convict Smich, at this point he needs to prove Smich is not credible, thats it. Sachak is Millards lawyer and is there to defend him. If he questions Smich about details he knows Smich can only give one of two answers;

1) Millard did it all or
2) We both did it.

Neither of those options does any good to Millard. The strategy is to show Smich has lied about just about everything, then "suggest" that he is lying about who shot TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member