Bosma Murder Trial 05.18.16 - Day 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dellen Millard for over a year methodically scoped places. It's his plan," Sachak says. Smich agrees.
by Adam Carter 3:53 PM

"According to your evidence, the man who is so desperate for a diesel truck, turns a diesel truck into a killing scene," Sachak says. Smich agrees.
by Adam Carter 3:54 PM

Sachak says that the guy who is so desperate for a truck, has "created a scene of blood and gore inside that truck ... It must be so difficult for the Bosma family to hear this."
by Adam Carter 3:55 PM

"Your account of events of what happened is Dell shot Mr. Bosma in Mr. Bosma's truck," Sachak says. Smich agrees.
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

"Minutes before, he's exposed his face and tattoos to three potential witnesses, and minutes later he's shooting someone?" Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

Sachak asks if it doesn't seem odd for Millard to ask someone without a licence to drive behind a "murder scene."
by Adam Carter 3:52 PM

Sorry but maybe I am confused. Is Sachak implying here that TB was murdered with both of them in the truck BEFORE MS got into the Yukon - ie, around the corner from TB's own house?

Sachak asks what Millard's tone of voice was, Smich says he doesn't know.
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

Sachak asks if this seemed off to him. Smich says no. "Dell does lots of random things," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

Smich says it was odd from the beginning to go at night to test drive the vehicle.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

"You didn't have a licence though," Sachak says. Smich says yes. "He's given me the keys to his vehicle before to drive."
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

Smich says he also drove things at the hangar without a licence.
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

BBM... This stating that he "didn't have a license" over and over and over is driving me insane. It's not like he didn't know HOW to drive...he lost his license driving drunk. I may be off base here but it is my opinion that someone that is involved in drug dealing and theft may not completely follow the law with regards to not being able to drive with his license suspended. MOO

BBM... This stating that he "didn't have a license" over and over and over is driving me insane. It's not like he didn't know HOW to drive...he lost his license driving drunk. I may be off base here but it is my opinion that someone that is involved in drug dealing and theft may not completely follow the law with regards to not being able to drive with his license suspended. MOO

Yeah kind of like what I said above. They both have no regard for the law or property - that's already been proven in their previous thefts. It's laughable to me that all of a sudden DM would care that MS can't drive. That's one of Sachak's weaker points IMO.

"He has in essence destroyed the very item he was so desperate to drive away with, according to your version of events," Sachak says. Smich doesn't agree.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

Sachak says Millard "destroyed the seats" according to Smich's evidence. Smich says yes.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

"Dell's vehicles, what he prefers in his vehicles is leather seats and no carpets," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
"I don't know exactly what was going through my mind," says Smich. Sachak: "He's going for a test drive alone."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak suggests this must have seemed odd to him. Smich can't recall what was going through his mind, or his. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 55s56 seconds ago
"But you'd agree this was a total 360. This is no longer a scoping mission," Sachak says. The plan has changed. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s41 seconds ago
Smich says it was odd since the beginning, going to test drive a truck at night. #Bosma

Pierce Lang ‏@piercelang_tv 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sachak now asking if Smich questioned Millard at any point when the plans began to change. "Dell does lots of random things" #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak suggests in that case it must've struck him as "remarkably odd." Smich says Dell does strange things all the time. #Bosma

Sachak says Smich didn't have a license. He agrees, he did not. But says Millard had given him the keys in the past to drive his vehicles.

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"Dell does strange things all the time." Smich says Dell let him drive vehicles without a license "all the time." #bosma

"It was odd going for a test drive at night time in the first place" Smich on why he didn't question Millards actions. #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Sachak says Smich's account is that Millard shot Mr #Bosma in the truck. Smich says he wasn't in the truck when it happened.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"Dell does strange things all the time," Smich says he didn't piece it together "in any way shape or form."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Dell knew Smich didn't have a license, but Smich says he often drove Dell's cars without a license.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s35 seconds ago
The inference he drew was that if #Bosma was shot, Millard was responsible, Smich says.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
"Your account of events of what happened is Dell shot Mr. Bosma in Mr. Bosma's truck," Sachak says. Smich agrees. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak says he drew that inference. Smich agrees. "They were the only two people in the vehicle sir," he says. #Bosma

Sachak now questioning why Millard would knowingly break the law letting Smich drive his Yukon without a licence. #Bosma #HamOnt

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Minutes before he's exposed his face and tattoos to witnesses, then he kills someone? Sachak asks.

Smich says that's the truth. #Bosma

Sachak asks if that struck him as odd. Smich says he was terrified, he wasn't thinking about what was 'odd.' #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s59 seconds ago
Sachak says isn't it odd, he was following a truck with a dead person in it, and he didn't have a license. What if they were pulled over?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 28s28 seconds ago
"That's a pretty weak plan, at this stage," Sachak says. A guy takes a truck, shoots a guy, and gets his friend without a license to follow

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 38s39 seconds ago
Sachak seems very concerned about Smich's lack of a license blowing things, rather than dead man in truck. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 31s32 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak: Dellen Millard for over a year methodically scoped trucks... he's desperate because he wants a Diesel truck. #Bosma #TimBosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 55s56 seconds ago
Sachak suggests it's odd to suggest someone without a license to drive behind a "murder scene." #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 32s32 seconds ago
Sachak suggests that "a man who wants for a year a diesel truck, ends up turning a diesel truck into a killing scene." #Bosma

"Dellen Millard for over a year methodically scoped places, right?" Smich agreed, says Millard was getting desperate for a diesel truck

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s60 seconds ago
Why would he turn the diesel truck he wants into a killing scene? Sachak asks

Smich says that's what happened. #Bosma

Sachak says again: "a man who has been methodically looking for a truck, has created a scene of blood and gore inside that truck." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak: He's created a scene of blood and gore inside the truck? Smich: Sir, I cleaned up, yes #Bosma #TimBosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Smich says he cleaned that truck up, yes. #Bosma

Smich "There was alot of blood sir" #Bosma #TimBosma

Sachak says it must be hard for the #Bosma family to hear this but says repeatedly how truck was covered in blood. Smich agrees.

Hank Bosma just put an arm around Mary Bosma - Tim's parents. A woman in the second row of the court, has leaned over, holds her head #Bosma

Shattering the glass of the truck he wants? Smich says it wasn't shattered at first. There was a bullet hole. #TimBosma

The guy who so desperately wanted a truck turned it into a scene of blood and gore. You've seen the photos. "I cleaned up," Smich says

"There was a lot of blood, sir." Smich says. Sachak says it was flowing out of the truck when he was watching. Smich agrees

Smich doesn't understand. The truck wasn't destroyed. Sachak says it's illogical if Millard wanted the truck so badly that he would mar it

"When he got out of the truck he looked like a crazy person, a madman," Smich says, again. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak says this sounds illogical, for Millard who wanted a truck so badly, to do that. #bosma #TimBosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he can't answer that question. "When he got out of the vehicle he looked like a crazy person...like a mad man." #Bosma

Smich on Millard, after the shooting "He looked crazy, he looked like a mad man" #Bosma #TimBosma

Sachak suggests again Millard had been desperate/anxious for a truck. Smich agrees he'd wanted one for a long time. #Bosma

Smich "That's the truth, sir" #Bosma #TimBosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Carpets, dashboard covered in blood, Sachak describes, acknowledging it must be difficult to #Bosma family to hear that.

Smich says again that is the truth. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak says Millard "destroyed the seats" according to Smich's evidence. Smich says yes. #TimBosma #Bosma

Pierce Lang ‏@piercelang_tv 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sachak then gets into great detail about how much blood was in the truck describing in great detail. Saying truck was destroyed. #Bosma

Smich says in Dell's vehicles, he prefers leather seats and no carpets. #Bosma

Extremely difficult for the family to hear this. Sharlene Bosma is wiping tears away with tissues. #Bosma #TimBosma

"The carpets and the seats would've been changed anyway," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

"He's now going to destroy it further by having it covered in blood?" Sachak says. "According to the truth sir, that's what happened." Smich says. "It doesn't make any sense, though," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

"Not a very good plan, you'd agree with me, to show your face to everybody," Sachak says. Smich says that's what happened.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Sachak now listing all the things Millard would use to pull of thefts, like use walkie-talkies and use lookouts.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

"You'd agree with me that this is the stupidest plan Mr. Millard could ever have," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 4:02 PM

"All three of you were in the truck when Mr. Bosma was shot," Sachak says. Smich says that isn't true.

We're done for today. Goodman tells the jury that from now on, the jury is expected to sit on Fridays from here on out.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

Sachak now listing all the things Millard would use to pull of thefts, like use walkie-talkies and use lookouts.

"You'd agree with me that this is the stupidest plan Mr. Millard could ever have," Sachak says.

"All three of you were in the truck when Mr. Bosma was shot," Sachak says. Smich says that isn't true.

We're done for today. Goodman tells the jury that from now on, the jury is expected to sit on Fridays from here on out.

Oh jeez, re: bolded. Thanks Sachak, I guess?

"Dell's vehicles, what he prefers in his vehicles is leather seats and no carpets," Smich says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Smich says the carpets and seats would've been changed anyways. #Bosma

Sachak says again he's destroying the very seats he'd need to drive a truck, bc they are covered in a man's blood. #Bosma

Smich is calm. He says he doesn't know how to answer that. Doesn't know what Millard was thinking. #Bosma

Smich "I'm telling you what happened, that's why I'm here" #Bosma #TimBosma

"I'm just telling you what happened, that's why I'm here sir," Smich says. Sachak says "it just doesn't make sense though." #Bosma

olly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
He says Millard had been scoping for a year. Methodically. Smich agrees. #Bosma

"I don't understand what happened that night sir," Smich says. #Bosma

Sachak: It doesn't make sense, for someone so methodical. #Bosma #TimBosma

Sachak trying to find the logic in 'the plan' #Bosma #TimBosma

"Not a very good plan," Sachak says, re: Millard showing his face to potential witnesses. #Bosma

It doesn't make sense Millard would let his newly stolen truck be covered with blood, Sachak says. Given he was so methodical and meticulous

Sachak now listing all the things Millard would use to pull of thefts, like use walkie-talkies and use lookouts. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak says we've heard about past scoping and walkie talkies. Smich says that was only in about two missions. #Bosma

"This is the stupidest plan Mr Millard could ever have, right? Tell the jury what really happened in Mr #Bosma's truck when you were in it"

Sachak: Do you want to tell us what really happened in Mr. Bosma's truck? #Bosma #TimBosma

"You'd agree with me this is the stupidest plan Mr. Millard could ever have," Sachak says. #Bosma

"All three of you were in the truck when Mr. Bosma was shot," Sachak says. Smich says that isn't true. #TimBosma #Bosma

"All three of you were in the truck when Mr #Bosma was shot," Sachak says. Smich disagrees. Court done for day

Sachak: All three of you were in the truck when Mr. Bosma was shot. Smich: That's not correct. #Bosma #TimBosma

"All 3 of you were in the truck when Mr. #Bosma was shot."

Sachak asks Smich if he'd "like to fill in the blanks about what really happened in the truck." Smich says he wasn't there. #Bosma

We are now breaking for the day. #Bosma #TimBosma

We're done for today. Goodman tells the jury that from now on, the jury is expected to sit on Fridays from here on out. #TimBosma #Bosma

Jury done for the day. Justice Goodman advises jury they will now sit on Fridays until the end of the trial. #Bosma

3 full days of absolutely nothing other than attacking MS's character and we are left with a cliffhanger going into the 4th day.

Will they or won't they give DM's "version of truth"? :thinking:

They are sure threatening to, and dancing around it. Are they still tweaking it? Reading here to make sure it all fits? ;)

MOO

If they don't sit in on Friday's this trial will be ongoing until 2018
Like get to the POINT!!!!!!!
I feel for the judge and jury and the Bosma's

If I were MS I'd say, "that's right and I didn't have a firearms license either, so I must not have been able to shoot TB"

I wonder if they are facing the prospect of some previously declared summer holiday plans from jurors or others relevant to the proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow