Bosma Murder Trial 05.31.16 - Day 56 - Closing Arguments Begin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8h8 hours ago
Pillay says to kill for a truck "makes no sense at all." He says Crown has not proved its case and there are many unanswered questions.

I saw this tweet this morning and it has stuck out to me ever since.

IMO, killing never, ever makes sense. Plus, a lot of things DM did didn't make any sense. Stealing a wood chipper, stealing a random trailer with Corvette tires, stealing trees and plants.

DM illustrates perfectly something I have always believed "sometimes the smartest people do the stupidest things." He may be smart and CN may be smart (got into med school) but that doesn't make them infallible to doing things that "make no sense".
Has anyone ever posted anything about how the heart and mind are different from each other? Those two Murderers of the Frank(s?)boy that someone drew attention to being similar to DM and MS, in that they worked as a team, were beyond intelligent. I suppose some are. Just no heart at all.

Except there is no proof all 3 instances of a truck on that video were in fact the Bosma truck. If the expert himself could not say if in fact they were the same truck, why does Pillay expect the jury to believe they were, that Smich lied, and happy-go-lucky Millard was just minding his own business while planning to steal Tim's truck and Smich shot him?

They were seen by TB's family driving out of their driveway with TB all in the same truck. This is eye witness proof. What happened after that is MS and DM "he said, she said, BS".

can someone post the map with the two video locations marked please? Wonder if they took back roads instead of highway?

Sorry of its been answered. Didn't MS say they took back roads?

ETA: Never mind, already answered :)

Pillay says Millard is not unintelligent - was involved with businesses, could fly a helicopter, etc.
by Adam Carter 9:51 AM

"The murder was not planned and deliberate," Pillay says.
by Adam Carter 9:51 AM

Russell Williams was even smarter but got life in jail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Ont-2009-amp-2010-7&p=11099682#post11099682
"Massive FBI study on serial killers..
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news...erial-killers/

Few killers bother to clean up the crime scene. In 44.6 per cent of cases, offenders took no actions to alter the crime scene.
Evidence was removed or destroyed in 36.3 per cent of cases, while crime scenes were cleaned 15.2 per cent of the time.

Most killers don’t disguise themselves. In 58.5 per cent of cases, offenders took no precautions to disguise their identity or to avoid leaving physical evidence. In 8.8 per cent of cases, killers wore gloves and 2.7 per cent of the time, killers wore condoms.
White, professional serial killers tend to move and hide bodies. All of the killers who moved and hid the bodies of their victims were white and 90 per cent of them had full-time jobs."

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV
At the break - more big smiles and even a quiet little laugh by #DellenMillard with his lawyers #Bosma trial @CTVNews

See this for me is a clear showing of his mindset. He is on trial for murder and is guaranteed jail (hopefully forever) and yet he's laughing? What do you have to smile about?

Psychopathic behaviour

After reading all BS by Pillay imho, there should be some kind of a punishment for talking BS and lies to jury.

Jumping back here - regarding the comments on the silencer. I'm not really a gun person, but I know a trick for a "DIY Silencer".
One is an empty 2L bottle, the spout end held to the end of the barrel would muffle the sound significantly. I've never heard the difference myself and I know in context of the evidence, it would be highly unlikely that this method was used but I thought it's worth mentioning.
Someone else not seen for a while...SomeITGuy.

Pillay says Millard was worried he'd be blamed, even though he didn't kill Bosma.
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

Lots of people could identify him, Pillay says. His prints were also on the Tumanenko truck.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

"He couldn't just dump the Bosma truck and run, it had his print on it ... unfortunately, he was ensnared in Mr. Smich's mess."
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

And yet... we already know that had it not been for MS being 'sick' with a hangover on the day of the Tumanenko test-drive the day before, it could very likely have been Tumanenko's truck that was stolen, and perhaps Mr. Tumanenko who was murdered. Not wanting the truck, nor the fact that it was 'only scoping the truck', were ever offered up as reasons for not taking IT's truck.

Russell Williams was even smarter but got life in jail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Ont-2009-amp-2010-7&p=11099682#post11099682
"Massive FBI study on serial killers..
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news...erial-killers/

Few killers bother to clean up the crime scene. In 44.6 per cent of cases, offenders took no actions to alter the crime scene.
Evidence was removed or destroyed in 36.3 per cent of cases, while crime scenes were cleaned 15.2 per cent of the time.

Most killers don’t disguise themselves. In 58.5 per cent of cases, offenders took no precautions to disguise their identity or to avoid leaving physical evidence. In 8.8 per cent of cases, killers wore gloves and 2.7 per cent of the time, killers wore condoms.
White, professional serial killers tend to move and hide bodies. All of the killers who moved and hid the bodies of their victims were white and 90 per cent of them had full-time jobs."

And every once in a while a monster like Edmund Kemper emerges. While this happened some time ago, he fooled everyone, including his psychiatrist. Planning goes into the success, not the clean up and they leave a mess, something like MS's room.

"Kemper is noted for his imposing stature and high intelligence, standing 6-foot-9-inches (2.06 m) tall, weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) and having an IQ in the genius range, attributes that left his victims with little chance to overcome him."

MOO

Millard was reacting "moment to moment" and created a "deeper and deeper hole for himself," Pillay says.
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

Pillay says Millard's decline is best exemplified when he left the Bosma truck in his mother's driveway. "You don't leave the truck that is being sought by every police force in the province in your mother's driveway," Pillay says. This shows he wasn't planning, he adds.
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

Pillay now saying Smich's account of what happened makes no sense.
by Adam Carter 3:52 PM

So RP is saying that DM's 'decline' started happening within days of the murder? And yet months later, DM reports to CN in a letter how well the psychiatrist believes DM is coping.

They were seen by TB's family driving out of their driveway with TB all in the same truck. This is eye witness proof. What happened after that is MS and DM "he said, she said, BS".

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. We do know Tim was seen getting into his truck at his home, but we do not know, and there is no proof that all 3 trucks seen on the Super Sucker were in fact Tim's truck.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Which one is it? Scoping or robbery Mr. Pillay?

MOO

According to Pillay it as a scoping mission.

Millard's defense team spent almost the entire trial trying to establish how rich he was and could just buy a truck. Now they are admitting it was to scope and steal. Personally they've done themselves no favors as their entire defense has gone in circles and I am kind of confused at what they are trying to accomplish here. To me it establishes yes he planned it all not because he needed to he just did things because he can.

Pilay saying it as a scoping mission. Not a stealing mission. IMO

Got to give Pillay a bit of credit as he picks some dirt from DM and transfers it onto MS ... not saying I believe him but remember he is talking to the jury and trying to sway them away from the "Dellen did it all story"

I suppose the most he can gain is an equal sentence for both accused because there remains doubt who actually did what.

I am not so sure, I am getting somewhat....nervous re all this.

Pillay says "good common sense" shows the "absurdity" of Smich's story.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

Pillay says the shooting in the truck turns it into a crime scene, and then the "cost outweighs the benefit."
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

He says the shooting destroys the object that Millard is seeking.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

This talk of pilay is making me nervous

Couldn't possibly know? It's a simple yes or no question to Tim.
"Hey, this thing have GPS? "
What's to check?

If DM and MS went for a test drive of my truck and I was asked does this thing have GPS this would trigger my radar.

Millard's defense team spent almost the entire trial trying to establish how rich he was and could just buy a truck. Now they are admitting it was to scope and steal. Personally they've done themselves no favors as their entire defense has gone in circles and I am kind of confused at what they are trying to accomplish here. To me it establishes yes he planned it all not because he needed to he just did things because he can.

No Pilay is saying it was to scope only.

Has anyone ever posted anything about how the heart and mind are different from each other? Those two Murderers of the Frank(s?)boy that someone drew attention to being similar to DM and MS, in that they worked as a team, were beyond intelligent. I suppose some are. Just no heart at all.

Yes, I believe that DM and MS are definitely comparable to Leopold and Loeb in many respects. It was a sort of game to them as well, believing they had superior intelligence and the capability to create the perfect murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe that DM and MS are definitely comparable to Leopold and Loeb in many respects. It was a sort of game to them as well, believing they had superior intelligence and the capability to create the perfect murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although something tells me if Loeb and Leopold knew Millard and Smich, Bobby Franks would die of old age,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member