Bosma Murder Trial 05.31.16 - Day 56 - Closing Arguments Begin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to quote myself here, but the thread is moving so fast!

Also, what about DM texting with 3 different women and flirting while the Eliminator was incinerating TB!

Yes indeed! And kudos on your other very well stated post too!!!

All MOO.

I wonder if they brought a loaded gun(s) on the Bobcat and wood chipper missions, too. Just in case a murder might happen.

I suspect there was at least one gun along on those missions. Anyway, it certainly wouldn't surprise me to learn there was. DM and MS were both into criminal activity, and we know for a fact at least DM owned an illegal gun. I'm fairly sure it didn't sit safely in a locked gun box when they were out stealing people's property.

Telling people way a head of time would have raised some eyebrows and people asking questions that he likely didn't want to answer. A last minute don't come in make it seem like a surprise and he just go the info himself. Less questions from everyone involved.

DM wouldn't answer his mother when she directly asked him what was in the trailer he left in her driveway.

It was on the hangar floor on May 8. "Remarkably, it was out in the open for all the world to see," Pillay says.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

"What kind of plan is this?" Pillay says about truck being left out.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

Pillay now talking about Millard's other thefts.
by Adam Carter 11:17 AM

Or may be because he is stupid, overconfident and thought he is invincible?

Pillay says this "proves beyond question" that Millard had no intention to murder.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

Pillay now showing a timeline of the events and the fact that Millard didn't let the workers know earlier they didn't need to come to work.
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

Pillay now saying the failure to conceal the Bosma truck shows there was no plan.
by Adam Carter 11:12 AM
quite the opposite i think!

I always thought SS knew about the planned truck theft because when DM texted him to say not to come into work on the 7th, SS replied, "Not even me?" It is also what made me think SS didn't know about the murder because DM didn't want him around the hangar during the aftermath.

All MOO.

He's now showing Millard's texts to his friends like Matt Hagerman about those thefts and planning them.
by Adam Carter 11:19 AM

Pillay says these messages let us, "gaze inside his brain to see what he's thinking."
by Adam Carter 11:21 AM

Pillay says we would see evidence of planning on a murder in his texts, but we don't. "Were is that plot unfolding? There is simply no evidence that supports this was a planned murder."
by Adam Carter 11:22 AM

Pillay says we would see evidence of planning on a murder in his texts, but we don't. "Were is that plot unfolding? There is simply no evidence that supports this was a planned murder."
by Adam Carter 11:22 AM

Just because you don't write it down does not mean it wasn't planned.

Pillay says there were no searches on Millard's computer about planning a murder. "Where are the online searches about a murder or cleaning up after a murder?"
by Adam Carter 11:23 AM

Millard also didn't destroy his phone, or destroy the cameras or get rid of the hangar DVR. He gives it to Noudga, but Pillay says that was "utter panic."
by Adam Carter 11:24 AM

Pillay also says Millard's failure to get rid of the Bosma keys and DNA evidence makes no sense if there was a plan.
by Adam Carter 11:25 AM

I wonder if Pillay will address the "headed to Waterloo, figure out the BBQ situation" conversation. It seems impossible to claim that Millard was talking about an actual barbecue in that context, especially since he messaged Schlatman a little later, "unless you remember putting [the generator] back on the BBQ, it should be at the hangar."

Also says leaving the truck in his mother's driveway makes no sense. "You don't leave a truck everyone's searching for in your mother's driveway."

Giving the gun to Hagerman and leaving the incinerator at the field by his farm also show Millard din't have a plan. "This was all reacting to an unforeseen event."
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

Pillay says the evidence doesn't support the Crown's allegation that this was a 15-month plan in the making.
by Adam Carter 11:28 AM

Pillay says there were no searches on Millard's computer about planning a murder. "Where are the online searches about a murder or cleaning up after a murder?"
by Adam Carter 11:23 AM

Millard also didn't destroy his phone, or destroy the cameras or get rid of the hangar DVR. He gives it to Noudga, but Pillay says that was "utter panic."
by Adam Carter 11:24 AM

Pillay also says Millard's failure to get rid of the Bosma keys and DNA evidence makes no sense if there was a plan.
oh my word!!!!What????!!!

Pilay says nothing Millard did makes sense, but that is exactly what he did. For instance, he says "you wouldn't leave a truck that everyone is looking for in your Mother's driveway", but that is exactly what Millard did. So what is the point?

Also says leaving the truck in his mother's driveway makes no sense. "You don't leave a truck everyone's searching for in your mother's driveway."

Giving the gun to Hagerman and leaving the incinerator at the field by his farm also show Millard din't have a plan. "This was all reacting to an unforeseen event."
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

Pillay says the evidence doesn't support the Crown's allegation that this was a 15-month plan in the making.

And yet, that's exactly what he did.

"The evidence presented by the Crown shows that Mr. Millard did not see this coming at all," Pillay says.

Pillay now moving to the movement of the Bosma truck on Trinity Road South on May 6.
by Adam Carter 11:29 AM

Pillay now going back over his theory about how Bosma shot that was presented in Nadir Sachak's cross of Smich.
by Adam Carter 11:30 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members