Bosma Murder Trial 05.31.16 - Day 56 - Closing Arguments Begin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That small blonde woman is likely his mother.

Here are some tweets that suggest this woman wasn't DM's mother.

1eeb937427ff011a7be6596a5370a917.jpg

Also, earlier today, Susan Clairmont said that she didn't see MB in the courtroom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't necessarily agree and I do live out here. The other week I was walking down Mckenzie road and heard gunshots, both times it made me jump. I also heard one near my house on the weekend that had me looking around. My husband is also a hunter. And the last thing I wanted to point out is it was after dusk, no hunting allowed at that time and so if you're familiar with the sounds and such, you would still be wondering why such a sound would happen at that time of the evening since its against the law to hunt when the sun is going down. And no matter what, a dog will always jump. Even hunting dogs do.

We have farmers around us that have bird bangs. I hadn't heard them for for a while but I was having my coffee in my sunroom and noticed them again. That was around end of April. They sound like a shot gun.

IMO he didn't hide anything because in his mind he could just frame MS and this was his plan from day 1. MOO

I also wonder if he went into complete denial and in his mind minimized the odds of LE catching them. Like when someone is having a heart attack and say they aren't, they are going to be fine, don't call the ambulance....etc.

Russell Williams was even smarter but got life in jail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Ont-2009-amp-2010-7&p=11099682#post11099682
"Massive FBI study on serial killers..
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news...erial-killers/

Few killers bother to clean up the crime scene. In 44.6 per cent of cases, offenders took no actions to alter the crime scene.
Evidence was removed or destroyed in 36.3 per cent of cases, while crime scenes were cleaned 15.2 per cent of the time.

Most killers don’t disguise themselves. In 58.5 per cent of cases, offenders took no precautions to disguise their identity or to avoid leaving physical evidence. In 8.8 per cent of cases, killers wore gloves and 2.7 per cent of the time, killers wore condoms.
White, professional serial killers tend to move and hide bodies. All of the killers who moved and hid the bodies of their victims were white and 90 per cent of them had full-time jobs."

Russell Williams confessed.

That small blonde woman is likely his mother.

It could be "Dee", the woman who wrote to him in jail, and was probably the same mysterious blonde middle aged woman who came to court early on, and smiled at him. If his Mother, MB were there, I think most of the reporters would have been commenting on it. The fact that she was not means that she likely has had to face her son's guilt, and she cannot face the Bosmas, or the media. IMO

See this for me is a clear showing of his mindset. He is on trial for murder and is guaranteed jail (hopefully forever) and yet he's laughing? What do you have to smile about?

Psychopathic behaviour

Or is it because he is confident that MS did the shooting and on some level needs that to be known. Even though in my opinion it was a planned highjacking of a vehicle by the both of them that resulted in a murder which is First Degree for the both of them as it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger.

DM has standards when he commits a crime. Smh.

Remember when MS said (via txt) to DM in regard to stealing a 3500, that they can't make any mistakes? To me, it was almost as if MS must have felt that mistakes had already been made in the past, for him, the follower, to make that statement and rain on DM's parade. I am wondering if, for all of DM's wizard intelligence and all of his planning to a tee, he actually becomes immersed in the moment while on a high being involved in a crime.

From AC's live blog (BBM):

Apr 18 2016 2:14 PM
From the Millard phone to "Say 10" in 2012: "I think we can grab that truck I need before I to to the states next. They are common enough, it doesn't have to be that one, it just has to be a Dodge 3500, red's just a bonus." The response back "We need a proper plan though, so lets work on that. We can't make any mistakes."

Pillay says there's also proof that Millard had many "diverse interests," and that shows that he could have wanted to get into pet cremation.
by Adam Carter 3:09 PM

Yeah...like murder.

"They could all be true," Pillay says about the reasons Millard gave for having an incinerator.by Adam Carter 3:09 PM

Pillay says Millard wrote the letters to Noudga thinking no one else would ever read them.
by Adam Carter 3:10 PM

bbm
Haha haha. ....NO S**T!! Mr Sherlock!

I have wondered that too .... Snooperduper has been a great contributor of information for the past 3 years.

05-16-2016, 02:22 PM #127
SnooperDuper
SnooperDuper is offline Registered User

Emergency! The site is not letting me post. Whenever I go to post on a page the site scrolls me to the two video ads at the end. If I use my mouse to try and move back up to the editor I get slammed back down to the videos. Disabling Shockwave, Vine, etc does not help. This morning my entire computer locked up on the site so something is up.

"Why would Mr. Millard let all these people see this device if the only reason he acquired it was to burn the body of someone whose truck he wanted to steal? It makes no sense."
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

Umm. ..NO, he bought it to rid of his first victim but I don't think she had a Ram 3500!

Why does this make you nervous?

Because he is making some good legal points. Just because a court declares you not guilty does not mean you are innocent. Karla Homolka is walking around. The lying gang of thieves are walking around.

Remember when MS said (via txt) to DM in regard to stealing a 3500, that they can't make any mistakes? To me, it was almost as if MS must have felt that mistakes had already been made in the past, for him, the follower, to make that statement and rain on DM's parade. I am wondering if, for all of DM's wizard intelligence and all of his planning to a tee, he actually becomes immersed in the moment while on a high being involved in a crime.

From AC's live blog (BBM):

They stole a bobcat with a GPS in it and then brought it right to the hanger. They clearly weren't criminal geniuses. They probably just didn't quite understand that a murder is going to get investigated a heck of a lot more seriously than some equipment thefts. They had some misguided confidence.

Because he is making some good legal points. Just because a court declares you not guilty does not mean you are innocent. Karla Homolka is walking around. The lying gang of thieves are walking around.

These are veteran lawyers. They are going to make some good points. The crown will sum of their much stronger case and it will be ok IMO.

Pillay says that because this is a rural area, it's unlikely that a similar truck would be travelling past the camera twice. "That renders the probability of random chance even more remote."
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

"The video camera does not lie. It does not forget. Officer Stoltz? That's another story," Pillay says.
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

"The Supersucker video shows that Mr. Smich lied to you, under oath," Pillay says.
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

And Pillay and DM are being totally honest and forthright? MS lied under oath- like that's the first time that ever happened?

I suppose MS Didn't really need anything eithe,r as he got it all from DM..including all his moves, I don't think an "underling" would purposely do something that big off the methodical schedule without permission. especially with a precious Cadillac on the line.

Im not sure I believe whole Caddy crap. MS didn't have a driver's license but was going to drive an eye sore Caddy across Canada? LOL Ok!

Pilay saying it as a scoping mission. Not a stealing mission. IMO
I thought he used both terms. I think both scoping and stealing were used in Adam carter's tweets if I'm not mistaken. Pillay is not the most precise fellow.

One thing that is strange is that IIRC while Rick Bullman said he definitely saw 2 vehicles come out of the field, he adds that he then watched them cross over Trinity and continue on Book road heading west. However, According to the video footage at supersucker that most sides tend to agree on, the 2 vehicles would have been turning right and onto Trinity and continued past Supersucker. Hopefully nobody jumps all over me, but it makes me wonder (IMO only) If Bullman accidentally got that detail wrong, it's a question whether he got it wrong that Both Yukon and TBs truck pulled out together rather than MS version. Not to mention that when I've driven by that spot in my opinion only, I could see a (many point) turn around then followed by MS could possibly appear to be 2 pulling out of driveway.
The importance would be that Bullmans testimony contradicted MSs, but the last video footage contradicts part of Bullmans eyewitness reliability imo (and the huge issue of both vehicles in field speaking of TB already being dead vs MSs story of just switching vehicles.)

This apparent contradiction bothered me, too, at first. But I am inclined to think that if anyone's testimony is discredited it is that of MS, not that of Bullman.

First and most obviously, if we posit that Bullman did in fact see both vehicles pull out of the field one after the other, turn left onto Book Rd, stop at the stop sign and then cross Trinity, continuing west on Book Road, that doesn't mean the same two vehicles could not have been subsequently caught on the SuperSucker video some minutes later. They could have first driven west on Book, whether for a few hundred metres or farther, stopped (it's pretty dark back there and there are some lonely patches of road) to do whatever -- roll the window down, throw a tarp over the body, assuming the shooting had already happened, or something else that can be done quickly, then turned around and come back, turning north on Trinity this time -- by which time Bullman would have been going back towards his house or continuing his walk with his dogs around his property, but would not have been watching them.

The second, but less likely IMO possibility, is that Bullman was watching the two vehicles stop at the stop sign, noticed they did not have their turn indicators flashing, and when they pulled out he did not see precisely whether they turned right or proceeded straight but inferred the latter from the lack of signals (this could have been an unconscious process). The area where he was walking is heavily treed and might have obscured his vision of the corner. The reason I think this is less likely (though possible) is that, unlike cases of inattentional blindness, he had noticed these vehicles and their behaviour as somewhat odd (while not suspicious particularly) and therefore he was paying more attention than he might have done if a single vehicle had done the same thing. We don't know exactly where he was standing, and AFAIK the question wasn't asked in precise terms, so what we know is that he thought the vehicles went straight west on Book. We don't know if he definitely saw them cross Trinity or whether perhaps he inferred that they did this. Of course, now that we know what scofflaws these two charmers were, it would come as no surprise that they didn't bother signaling their turns (if that was the case).

Going by the tweets of MS's testimony, I found his reported description of where they parked the Yukon to be questionable. It wasn't IMO on the side of the road, it would have been parked in the field proper, or at least in that wide entryway into the field, which I doubt they would have blocked lest someone on that property tried to come out that way. Surely they didn't want to call attention to themselves. I thought all along the likeliest thing would have been for them to drive the Yukon into the field and turn left by the haystacks where they could have been out of sight. Like the Crown I thought this could well have been the crime scene, too, but don't feel this is a critical point. The fact that no glass evidence was found there might be due to the fact that when police searched the field they were still looking for a missing person, and any small shards of glass that fell into the scattered hay on the ground might have been unnoticed if visible at all, and certainly wouldn't have been something the K-9 unit would have been looking for.

If it's MS' testimony vs Bullman's, I'm with the latter. Even if MS were telling the truth (and I think some of what he said would have been the truth - Dungey would not have put him on the stand to tell what he, TD, knew to be a pack of lies - but TD would not have been able to tell what specifics were true and what weren't), MS was definitely slanting his testimony to cast himself in the best possible light. It's not just criminals who do this, we all have a tendency to revise our recollections in our own favour, and it's also true that retelling a memory or memories over and over tends to obscure the original and gradually refine it into a partly fictitious narrative. It's how memory works, especially visually loaded memories. The verbal overlay changes the actual storage and retrieval of the original.

Of course in cases like this the accused has much to gain by misrepresenting things, as do some of the witnesses, and to try to separate wheat from chaff is a challenging task. I don't envy the jurors. I expect they will deliberate for several days at least even if all 12 are convinced of the guilt of the two accused. The complexity and amount of evidence presented, and seriousness of the charges, mean that the jurors have a duty to carefully weigh all the evidence amongst themselves, guided by the judge and the jury foreman, to ensure justice is served.

I'm looking forward to Justice Goodman's charge. I hope it will be published somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member