Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM has a nice new tat going on.... The words say.. "I remember". Hmm

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

Well if CN is reading here: ever think why he was engaged to someone else and not you? Because he never wanted to marry you. JMO

IMO. As I read through all of the testimony I was struck by how hard Millard was working to involve Noudga even further in his delusional schemes.....and it set off a little of my own delusional thinking---

It all started with the 'tiny mission' he lured her into on May 9th that ended with moving the incinerator,ditching the gun and then ditching the truck----pretty heavy stuff for a tiny mission. And even that is not enough, he busts his *advertiser censored* to lure her again into a scheme to frame Smich and interfere with the testimony of a Crown witness. He does all of this to complicate her criminal involvement even further ........and his love struck Noudga doll ( with her head stuck in academia thinking how smart she is) doesn't ask a single question and doesn't suspect a thing....she still all gaga about the memorable sex!!

If she was genuinely that mindless when in his company....if she was in fact that compliant, that easily manipulated and that needy or desparate for a 'heater with a penis', and that stoned each time she was with him---this relationship was already littered with signs warning of serious trouble ahead. She was not his main squeeze---he had Whidden for mature wild sex whenever he was available and classy and stunning Spafford to take his arm when he cared to act like a gentleman.....and then there was Noudga---hanging on for 6 years, wanting more from Dell than he was prepared to give, pestering, hoping for more, asking demanding, pouty and moody.

Honestly, I suspect she was fast becoming dispensible---soon to be no more valuable to him than his other minions like Smich, Hagerman, Michalski or Scullion or LB.
Delusional flash.....woo her, implicate her in the crime, testify against her and wash his hands of her and move on......a sort of Canadian justice system 'mission digestion'. I am just thinking.....maybe CN should ponder on this for a bit....... IMO

AM has a nice new tat going on.... The words say.. "I remember". Hmm

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

That gives me the creeps. Is it an answer to DM's tattoo, "don't you dare forget"? Is AM sending DM a message?

All MOO.

IMO.......DM won't tell about CN's involvement because they(DM and CN) have been sending letters back and forth, singing on the phone and mommy MB has been passing on lots of info received over many bottles of wine. They have had 3 years to do this. The defense that CN and MB will come up with if ever held to the letter of the law is that they are not accountable for anything they have said with regard to obstruction of justice is because they were drunk and/or stoned and suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Poor Babies.

I'm not so sure that DM will refrain from telling about CN's part in the crime. He realised that he was in love with her while he was in prison, a love of convenience so that he could instruct her about how she was to save him from murder charges. I don't believe that he has any real committment to her, other than how she can be used for his benefit. I base that on the way he treated all of his friends.

DM's devotion is to himself. I think that he will enjoy being the star at CN's trial, retelling the details of the mission that excited him so much. If DM hadn't been arrested so soon after the crime, would CN still be alive, or would she be one of his missing pothead girl friends who had too much information? I don't think that he would have hesitated to use the eliminator another time.

That gives me the creeps. Is it an answer to DM's tattoo, "don't you dare forget"? Is AM sending DM a message?

All MOO.
That's my first thought since they have matching tats already. And texts exchanges between AM and DM it just feels to me like he's DM's little B****

That's my first thought since they have matching tats already. And texts exchanges between AM and DM it just feels to me like he's DM's little B****

Did you see the tat? It's a full sleeve, not script like DM has.

I am a new member. I have been following along for about a month and only joined WS a few days ago.

I wonder, in this day and age, why the witnesses can't sit in on the trial. It seems like an inconvenience that they have to read it on the net.
Is it possible, in the future, that all trials will go In Camera?

I think LE dropped the ball by charging CN so early. That painted her into as corner so all she could do is evoke her selective amnesia to protect herself, of which she did a stellar job, MOO.
I expect Crown to let her sweat till Oct. and then drop the charge. Unless they have a lot more than they showed so far.

Is it not Canadian law that even an accidental death in commission of a crime is murder 1?

I have a ? if you will, what does LE stand for. Thanks.

LE = Law Enforcement

Did you see the tat? It's a full sleeve, not script like DM has.

Are we sure it is AM's arm? I wonder who the woman is in the tattoo? It is really disturbing to me that these characters put themselves out there with no filters like they don't care what anyone thinks, IMO. If this tattoo isn't a message for DM or others, why post it for all to see? I don't understand at all.

All MOO.

Thank you, hopingforjustice ... Your previous post reminded me of a question I had:

During the testimony of CN, she referred a couple of times to having "called it in" ... From reading the tweets, I took it to mean that a couple of days after she had wiped the fingerprints, perhaps while she and MB were cozying up together, that they, MB and CN, called the police to report the trailer in MB's driveway.

I am sure I am incorrect in my interpretation of those tweets.

Does anyone know what all of this "they called it in" refers to? I don't remember any testimony from other witnesses regarding any of this.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we sure it is AM's arm? I wonder who the woman is in the tattoo? It is really disturbing to me that these characters put themselves out there with no filters like they don't care what anyone thinks, IMO. If this tattoo isn't a message for DM or others, why post it for all to see? I don't understand at all.

All MOO.
Not sure but don't care either. Poor taste IMO. Unless he's remembering TB which I highly doubt.. I think these heartless <modsnip> have done enough damage in a lifetime

All MOO.

I was thinking it was LB, before I noticed her wings...

WHERE ONE PARTY CANNOT BE CONVICTED

23.1 For greater certainty, sections 21 to 23 apply in respect of an accused notwithstanding the fact that the person whom the accused aids or abets, counsels or procures or receives, comforts or assists cannot be convicted of the offence. [R.S.C. 1985, c.24 (2nd Supp.), s.45.]

http://www.efc.ca/pages/law/cc/cc.23.1.html

To explain that, Section 23 of the Criminal Code applies to Accessory After the Fact. This provision is stating that it still applies even if the one who commits the initial crime is not able to be convicted for any reason.

OK so now I think I understand where the ditzy, conniving CN believe she played by the law. Based on her testimony she had aided and assisted DM by moving the incinerator and trailer and also gave him comfort by performing multiply sexual acts on him May 9th/10th. Her lawyer would have provide her with this information and she did further reading up on it then came up with detailsto show how she aided/assisted and comforted DM all the while having idea nothing nefarious was going on. :D Snipped from the definition above: aids or abets, counsels or procures or receives, comforts or assists cannot be convicted of the offence.

There seems to be a fundamental misconception here. A judge or a jury can convict a defendant they don't believe is telling the truth.

Agreed. I've read cases where, although the accused's denial must be taken into consideration, a judge or jury can apply whatever weight they want based on whether they feel the individual is credible or non-credible.

Please keep the unnecessary crude comments out of the discussion .. otherwise your post and any responses to it bite the dust. It's one thing to discuss the known facts of the case, but let's keep it reasonably classy.

:tyou:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67 View Post
but what if he did **** up...what if it was only meant to be a truck robbery and his anger got in the way and he pulled the trigger..then what? Do you really think he would get on the stand and tell the truth? Because this is what I think happened..we have heard from his own mouth that he told 3 people he ****ed up. CN, MM and BD. Then in DM's letters he says that Smich ****ed up a truck robbery. I am still certain that is what happened. I don't think it was in the plan to kill TB.

MM testified that she begged him not to go, and when he said he f'ed up, she felt he was referring to going on the mission in the first place.

I wonder why did MS say "I ****ed up" and DM also says "MS ****ed up"? This expression seems not to be as special as I think (with my low knowledge of English)?? All I believe is it doesn't mean "killing".

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim's loved one today. It was three years ago today that the devil lead the vilest form of evil down Tim and Sharlene's driveway.

Justice will prevail and may the perps rot in hell. May their time in prison be nothing but absolute misery as they deserve nothing better IMO.

Rest in eternal peace Tim.

It won't surprise me one bit if MS takes the stand to clear the fog left hanging in the courtroom by CN's testimony (and others). I have no doubt DM confided in MS and filled him in on what was discussed between him and CN, what she knew, her role and the lies she told on the stand to cover her own a$$ (DM's and MB also). In my post from the wee hours of this morning, I responded to MsSherlock's post suggesting it was MS who was with DM May 9th, to help him do whatever at the farmland and then load TB's truck into the trailer. These two were in cohoots and had a big secret to share so why wouldn't DM have informed MS that he confided in CN and was going to pick her up to help him with his "tiny mission" that night after DM dropped MS back off in Oakville, minutes prior to picking up CN. MS will be able to shed light on what CN knew about the truck theft and TB's murder. There were likely times she was present when DM and MS discussed their plans and after the fact. IMO I think MS could blow this case wide open and fill in so many blanks.

At this point MS has absolutely nothing to lose. I'm sure he is looking forward to having his version (the truth) of everything that happened during his stint of being DM goon and yes man heard. There can be no further damage to MS's character and his criminal past, drug and alcohol use, the fact he was a wannabe gangsta, working under the table for DM, helping DM carry out thefts, etc. It's all out in the open now so he has nothing to lose at this point. But that's JMO.

Maybe, DM's attraction to MS isn't yet gone, gone, gone (like CN's love isn't gone) ..... and MS never would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01