Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this the other day, but never got an answer. Hopefully someone (ABro etc.) with answers will see this and clear up some confusion for me.

When CN was testifying earlier this week she stated that DM sung "Wonderwall" to her when MB passed her the phone. In DM's letters he referred to speaking to her on the payphone and the fact that she was likely surveilled doing so. Is this just misspeaking on his part? How would he be able to call them collect on a pay phone? Did he get a cell phone smuggled in with the letters?

This is some shady shiiii

I think you can likely still do this via a pay phone if you can find a pay phone anywhere. Well maybe at an airport.

CN will be convicted, IMO, and I think she will testify at her own trial thinking herself so much smarter than most people (not smarter than all people, as she impudently conceded in her testimony at this trial - lol), IMO. Perhaps others in DM's crew will speak up against CN at her trial once DM has been convicted (presuming he will be soon) and is no longer perceived as a powerfully intimidating figure or threat in their lives, IMO. I hope I'm right because CN has lessons to learn, although, IMO, like DM, she is not a good candidate for rehabilitation IMO. I know I'd be terrified of them both!

All MOO.

does anyone have the quote where she conceded not being smarter than all people? Just curious. I don't think she's exceptionally bright. She's gotten into some type of grad school. Surely not M.D. School? You can get into grad school with a B average or so. That takes brains but not genius-level smarts. Hanging around with potheads and drop-outs likely boosted her ego IMO (and her lawyer's coaching helped her on the stand)

does anyone have the quote where she conceded not being smarter than all people? Just curious. I don't think she's exceptionally bright. She's gotten into some type of grad school. Surely not M.D. School? You can get into grad school with a B average or so. That takes brains but not genius-level smarts. Hanging around with potheads and drop-outs likely boosted her ego IMO (and her lawyer's coaching helped her on the stand)

Do we know which school accepted her into grad school?

Well if CN is reading here: ever think why he was engaged to someone else and not you? Because he never wanted to marry you. JMO

Yes, this exactly. I hope they don't testify. We, and the Bosmas, won't get any closer to the truth of what happened that night.

In the end the truth is never wrong and these lying bunch of thieves may just come to that conclusion.

i think there has to be more. Otherwise it is as if they charge her and then cross their fingers hoping she'll admit it.
They can't charge her solely on the expectation that she'll slip up in testimony / statements
so they have something and haven't played their cards yet because it's not necessary in the current DM trial
At least I hope so!

does anyone know how far in advance of her trial she and legal team receive the disclosure? Would the necessarily have all of it at this point (about 6 months in advance)?

There seems to be a fundamental misconception here. A judge or a jury can convict a defendant they don't believe is telling the truth.

I don't think either one was framed. I think they both participated in the murder and knew the plan. Although the jury is not supposed to consider it, I can't help but be aware that this was not the first murder with which they are charged. Even if I believed that MS was not guilty in the other murder(s), I don't think I can believe that he was not aware that DM had committed them. I don't see MS getting caught up in this plan to steal a truck (the one theft in which they didn't involve the usual crew), have a gun and then be caught off guard that DM murdered TB. He was at minimum quite aware of what DM was capable of and willing to do.
What I do think, though, is that it was DM's plan. I think that without DM, the murder would not have happened but I think without MS, the murder still could have happened.
As always, JMO

MS did not get caught up in anything IMO. DM gets people to do things, he doesn't do them himself. They both guilty.

I agree 100%. Is it true, as DM himself states in his letter, that if a death occurs, even an accidental one, during the commission of a crime, that it's murder for anyone involved in the crime? (Or something to that effect). I believe they crown effectively proved both DM and MS planned and were involved in stealing the truck. I would take no solace in knowing who actually pulled the trigger (though i am naive enough to hope that things did get messed up and they did not actually set out that night to kill an innocent man... An yet those priors lurk in the back of my mind) and, IMO, are equally guilty.

JMO

Agreed. Nobody would take a gun to a robbery unless they were prepared to do a whole lot of extra time if they got caught. Unless of course one of them did not know the other had a gun. Which is likely what each will say about the other.

I wonder if CN has had time to get caught up on websleuths since she's been home from court! She's so vain there is no doubt she following closely. Probably loves that someone noticed her finished cube.

She peeled the stickers off and repositioned them. She is not that bright....look at the friends she hung out with ! ! !

Even if DM told CN what happened, who pulled the trigger..or even if Smich told her what went down. I don't believe she would say anything to save either of them because that would be admitting she knew what was going on.

She might decide to give up some of her information as part of a plea bargain for herself when it comes to sentencing her at her own trial. IMO

bbm Here are some tweets about CN's intelligence and education from May 3rd testimony at the beginning of TD's cross:

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga has been accepted to medical school. Her nickname is Rubix because she can complete the puzzle. "You can look it up online" she says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She can do the Rubik's cube. Dungey suggests she thinks she's quite smart. She agrees. He says that's come across. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Can do the Rubick's Cube that is. She says you can look up how to do it on the Internet...She says she likes to think she's intelligent.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dungey asks her what degree of education she has. She has an honours Bachelor of Science and has been accepted to grad school. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago

"You think you're quite intelligent, right?" Dungey says. "I'd like to think I am," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
How smart is she? "I'm sure other people are smarter," Noudga says. She was 19-20 when she started dating Millard. He was 7 yrs older

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She says there are people smarter than her. Dungey says "we're all sure of that." #Bosma

All MOO.

What makes her more of a looser is that she thinks she is winning.
As for her f in with anybody....naaaaa ...her bragging about how smart she is .....overcompensating for her complete and utter stupidity. I feel she has the emotional intelligence of a cocker spaniel. And intellectually I do not believe University's release anyones marks so....where this information is coming from is anybody's guess. Personally I really would not want someone with double major in psychology and kinesiology being accepted into medical school. I don't believe it. If it is true.....it is not what I would consider would be the framework of a good doctor.

She might decide to give up some of her information as part of a plea bargain for herself when it comes to sentencing her at her own trial. IMO
Unfortunately by then it's too late for justice for Tim...

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

There's no pride CN can take in her self-professed intelligence even if it is true, IMO, if she doesn't use it for her own good and the good of others, IMO. People with a high IQ can have just as many problems if not more than the average person, IMO. Intelligence is just a potential, a gift at birth that can be a blessing if used to assist one if living a decent life, or it can be a curse if the gift is taken for granted and used to harm others, IMO. I don't know how intellectually bright CN actually is, but I think she is lacking in emotional intelligence for sure, IMO.

All MOO.

So IF it happened May 9th as she says, then he got arrested and a month after "cough" she clues in and went to LE and spilled it all, saying that she is now at this later date questioning it. What would of happened then with charges?
Well, if she went to the cops after a month and told her version of events (as they are now... that she didn't know anything and didn't intentionally destroy evidence) then she would, likely, be in the same boat as MH, AM and MM. That is, not very popular. IMO. But that didn't happen. She got herself in a compromising position and refused to give a statement. IMO, the crown isn't up for laying as many charges, on as many people as possible. They want cooperation. At the very least she would be facing minimal charges or a plea. This is just my opinion. I have no legal training or expertise.

On a side note, I just read the prisoner dilemma link on the Who-will-take-the-stand tread (sorry, on my mobile so having trouble linking to it); very interesting.

Found it!
""Medeline called Dellen ... she handed me the receiver and he sang Wonderwall, by Oasis," Noudga says. This was at a pay phone.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

Noudga says she doesn't remember what Burns said to her son.

"So he has the opportunity to speak to you in person, and all he does is sing Wonderwall?" Crown Tony Leitch says. "Yes," Noudga responds.

Noudga says this is the only time they had voice contact.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM "

all of the above is CYA for DM -- ''technically'' he didn't speak with her and nor she with him ((((smh)))) -- perhaps that's how the two who deserve each other ''see'' things

We've heard CN testify that she would stay at DMs home several nights a week and that she was always stoned. We've heard from just about all of DM friends he keep his drugs in the toolbox. There is no way in hell that she had never seen that toolbox before. Look at how she spins it.

Totally agree. Especially given that "During parties, Millard would bring out a yellow and black tool box, which he usually kept locked in his bedroom, and distribute drugs from it to the guests, Michalski said." (link)

Of course if we asked CN, she was too busy having memorable sex while stoned to notice anything that didn't interest her. We've got to give her a break guys... she didn't study truth-telling at school (plus she's an immigrant)!

The immigrant comment is what made me laugh the most. Seriously. You've been here since you were 3. <modsnip>

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member