Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if DM told CN what happened, who pulled the trigger..or even if Smich told her what went down. I don't believe she would say anything to save either of them because that would be admitting she knew what was going on.

Is murder the only crime in which you can be an accessory after the fact? And, how far after the fact? She had 11 months to realize she had helped him. During that time she decided for herself what is a crime and what things are evidence.
Perhaps she thought she was only helping out with theft and later found out it was murder as well?
She wondered why DM chose her instead of any other hook-up. Well maybe because of all she knew, he needed to include her so she would keep her mouth shut with the others.

IMO Well to answer that question as to why DM chose her? Maybe she was his spare having already disposed of Ms. Babcock because of what she may have had on him.

Trial by judge or trial by jury ???

I am sure there are some here who remember the exchanges we had on the thread on this topic.
IIRC it came down in the final anaysis to .....Trial by judge if one is innocent.......Trial by jury if one is guilty.

I wonder if Noudga read that read then......no, she made her choice long before our exchange here online.....maybe she is just wanting us to think she's innocent.:giggle:

I think there should be an addendum to that saying trial by judge if you are very unpopular.

Well, we've seen the extent of her phone and text records, Tacked her whereabouts via text pings, and heard testimony from all her pals, yet I still don't see any decisive evidence against her. Like I said, If Millard testifies, different story...maybe.

Can see Smich testifying. Can even see him confessing to the shooting. The truth is never wrong IMO when you are guilty.

If you're referring to my mother she passed away in 2002. Coronary artery disease. :(

No, of course I was not referring to your mom.

I meant MB. I am sure she had no use for a pay phone, unless it was for something devious. Apologies if it was taken any other way.

Agree. More to come.
My speculation:... and opinion only...

DM quite openly was pinning the murder on MS in the letters, he also openly stated he was cleaning up MS mess - MS screwed up a truck theft. Then we have the unknown redacted portions of the letters, AND / OR other letters from DM to CN that the Crown chose to not share in DM trial. This leads me to believe that the Crown has proof that DM told CN what went down the night of May 6th.

It is important to remember, that even if the murder was communicated to CN as being MS who committed it, that is still knowledge of a murder. So long as the Crown has proof of CN being made aware of a murder, they will get a conviction.
I am convinced there is enough evidence not yet released which is reserved for her trial, and that the Crown has a very solid case against CN. Direct to trial, no preliminary.

My concern is what sentence CN might get. Sentencing will be based on precedence. I believe it will be less than I and most of us on WS would prefer.

Everything DM said in those letters could be a lie. I also believe that there could be a reason those letters were not destroyed. It may in fact be that if CN didn't keep those letters, MB would have. Or has copies and would be in a position to do so since she was the letter carrier. These letters have a poison pen manipulative quality. DM had plenty of time sitting and thinking in those cinder block walls he calls home now.

Agree....definitely has meaning...just don't know what. Those 3 bottles are specific and more "elite" vs. generic in terms of alcohol...could 1 of the 3 bottles represent the 1 of the 3 of them?

Who knows....she is probably f'in with us and laughing while reading this.
What makes her more of a looser is that she thinks she is winning.

We've heard CN testify that she would stay at DMs home several nights a week and that she was always stoned. We've heard from just about all of DM friends he keep his drugs in the toolbox. There is no way in hell that she had never seen that toolbox before. Look at how she spins it.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal
Re: the toolbox #Millard have to a friend. Dungey suggests she's seen it before. Noudga says maybe but she doesn't "register it."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews
Millard doesn't recall seeing the toolbox at other occasions. "I don't register it." Why did she think there were drugs in it? I don't know

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal
"How did you know there was drugs in it?" asks Dungey. Noudga says she just inferred it. #MillardSmich

bbm I agree and wonder as well. DM was manipulating MS by promising to promote MS's rap "talents" but somehow IMO whatever DM promised to others he never followed through on, IMO. He fed their particular hunger just enough to keep them tethered to him and hoping for some ever elusive reward that never materialized, IMO. DM was an expert at identifying the weaknesses of his associates IMO, and then dangling a perfectly customized carrot before them to lure them into his den of iniquity, IMO.

These young guys who were lookouts on DM's missions were promised the thrill of excitement and on that DM delivered apparently because they were all willing to repeat the experience, IMO, yet when it came to receiving their promised payment of fifty or a hundred bucks, DM never paid up, IMO. MH even commented to DM in a text about scoping out night security for a mission, "What's the mission? Must be dangerous if your paying :0". As far as we know, nothing happened that harmed anyone on that mission, IMO, yet lots of these guys, like MS, seemed to go along blindly with DM's ideas and didn't seem to grasp the actual seriousness of the risks involved, IMO.

DM took advantage of everyone in every situation he could exploit,IMO, such as MM cleaning toilets at the hangar for occasional trips to buy food or clothes, and like JV when it came to paying him for his services, DM often kept him waiting and wanting, IMO. And the way he played to CN's hunger for love and approval from him in his letters to her was extraordinary manipulation on display and in writing to boot, IMO. DM, promises, promises - promises of love and travel and children - no marriage of course - but hey, he had CN completely mesmerized by the customized carrots he dangled before her, IMO. DM always kept the promises coming with customized carrots dangling in the wind, IMO.

I think if DM had thought that MS had actually *advertiser censored**ed up on the night of TB's murder, MS would have ended up murdered and incinerated too, IMO. Why not? I think until SS revealed to DM that AJ had called CS, DM thought of TB's truck theft, murder and incineration was his mission accomplished, IMO. DM didn't have a care in the world until at least May 9th, IMO, and then he involved every single person he could think of to help him with damage control, IMO, including his own mother unwittingly at first, IMO. I believe MM's explanation for why MS had made the "I *advertiser censored**ed up" comment and it referred to his regret for having agreed to accompany DM to steal TB's truck against her better judgment, IMO.

If MS is convicted on first degree murder, so be it, but IMO, DM is the truly dangerous perpetrator of the pair, and it is DM who had the deviance to plan TB's truck theft theft, to murder the victim TB, and to use the incinerator to dispose of TB's body, IMO. I hope with all my heart DM never sees the outside of a maximum security penitentiary for as long as he lives, IMO. I think CN should be hoping for the same thing, as should all his associates, including his own mother, MB. I have no doubt that you are right swedie, DM and serial killer equals a match, IMO, and DM would murder again and again if ever given the opportunity to do so, IMO. MS, OTOH, I think can be rehabilitated. It will be interesting to see if either DM or MS will testify, IMO. I think it's safe to say that no matter what customized carrots DM dangles from now on, he'll have only one rabbit willing to bite, IMO.

All MOO.

Agree on all of it except for the MS being rehabilitated. This is a case of two serial killers finding each other. Hard to imagine but apparently it is not that much of a leap according to criminologists. Likes attract.

Your stats only include cases that go to trial. How many cases are plea bargained out or dropped before going to trial? My guess is most of them.

stats are generated so that they can be manipulated.

I am not expecting that the defense will focus on anyone being set up or framed. You are right, there wouldn't be evidence to support it. They just need to create a plausible theory that they were not there at the time of the murder. It would become a whole new trial again if they were out to prove the other one did it. It was the Crown's job to prove they did it. Each defense just needs to prove that their client didn't do it. jmo

OMG that would make Dungey look foolish! I can imagine him tearing a strip odd MS forcing him to support such an argument when the truth would be so much more productive. He could get some kind of consideration in sentencing.
I hope DM doesn't get up or this thing will never end!

Even if DM told CN what happened, who pulled the trigger..or even if Smich told her what went down. I don't believe she would say anything to save either of them because that would be admitting she knew what was going on.
So IF it happened May 9th as she says, then he got arrested and a month after "cough" she clues in and went to LE and spilled it all, saying that she is now at this later date questioning it. What would of happened then with charges?

She has never said she was the lookout. She referred to the drugs as the two of them getting drugs for them. But it was an ambiguous term that she did not know to mean "crime".

Yes I remember now.....her and DM liked to buy in bulk.......wasn't that it? And the trip they were taking to BC and her learning to stunt fly with DM in Vegas had nothing to do with preparing for more illegal ventures. Oh...IMO

Can people on Instagram see how many people look at their page?

CN's opportunity to say anything to save them has expired.

I wonder if CN has had time to get caught up on websleuths since she's been home from court! She's so vain there is no doubt she following closely. Probably loves that someone noticed her finished cube.

But DM will take the stand in her case. And I'm sure the crown must have more evidence to charge her in her own case. They can't charge someone on a gut feeling. I think there's more to come

i think there has to be more. Otherwise it is as if they charge her and then cross their fingers hoping she'll admit it.
They can't charge her solely on the expectation that she'll slip up in testimony / statements
so they have something and haven't played their cards yet because it's not necessary in the current DM trial
At least I hope so!

does anyone know how far in advance of her trial she and legal team receive the disclosure? Would the necessarily have all of it at this point (about 6 months in advance)?

Everything DM said in those letters could be a lie. I also believe that there could be a reason those letters were not destroyed. It may in fact be that if CN didn't keep those letters, MB would have. Or has copies and would be in a position to do so since she was the letter carrier. These letters have a poison pen manipulative quality. DM had plenty of time sitting and thinking in those cinder block walls he calls home now.
Wouldn't matter one bit if the letters contain lies. Once the crown has proven a murder via the evidence presented at the DM / MS trial, the fact that a murder happened no longer requires full truth in the letters. If the letters indicate a murder occurred, that part of the letter would be deemed truthful and because she has acknowledged reading the letters, would establish her awareness of the murder.

All the crown requires to get a conviction of AATF:
(1) proof that CN was made aware of the murder of TB (murder established in DM / MS trial), and
(2) proof that CN assisted those responsible for the murder

I wonder if CN has had time to get caught up on websleuths since she's been home from court! She's so vain there is no doubt she following closely. Probably loves that someone noticed her finished cube.
Hopefully she can spend lots of time in a cube after November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member