Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is, what will he say. CN didn't really say anything negative about him. However, keeping the letters was a major screw up. Its a coin toss my friend.

Why shouldn't he tell about her involvement? It's not as though he really felt love for is it? She was useful to him then but not anymore. Why not watch her squirm? She just wiped her hands of him. He could do the same.

it really is too bad that while the jury is deliberating they aren't allowed access to the minds of those on websleuths! There is so much information to process and so many lies and half truths being told that i am constantly saying to myself "hey, that's right! Thank you everyone who comments and especially those who are taking the time to put up all the tweets.

...lol.......

There's absolutely more to come - I have a feeling that we're finally going to see the redacted bits of the letters in her trial, most of which is likely his responses to her suggestions; etc. She's been charged with accessory after the fact - I would think that could also mean conspiring afterwards, as it sounds like she did from her own notes found.. I can't see how the crown wouldn't have more up their sleeves..

Agree. More to come.
My speculation:... and opinion only...

DM quite openly was pinning the murder on MS in the letters, he also openly stated he was cleaning up MS mess - MS screwed up a truck theft. Then we have the unknown redacted portions of the letters, AND / OR other letters from DM to CN that the Crown chose to not share in DM trial. This leads me to believe that the Crown has proof that DM told CN what went down the night of May 6th.

It is important to remember, that even if the murder was communicated to CN as being MS who committed it, that is still knowledge of a murder. So long as the Crown has proof of CN being made aware of a murder, they will get a conviction.
I am convinced there is enough evidence not yet released which is reserved for her trial, and that the Crown has a very solid case against CN. Direct to trial, no preliminary.

My concern is what sentence CN might get. Sentencing will be based on precedence. I believe it will be less than I and most of us on WS would prefer.

Also now, if you look at her most recent post 3 hours ago, there is a solved Rubix cube in the background. Coincidence, or strategic placement making a statement?

That cube is clearly a snub to all, reviving her Rubikinks moniker and a big middle finger to all that is decent and honorable. Her narcissism knows no bounds.

Good eye. This chick is sketchy as f@$&
There is NO way that is a coincidence

Agree....definitely has meaning...just don't know what. Those 3 bottles are specific and more "elite" vs. generic in terms of alcohol...could 1 of the 3 bottles represent the 1 of the 3 of them?

Who knows....she is probably f'in with us and laughing while reading this.

And how ironic DM was encouraging MS in this area and made him offers of buying him equipment and whatnot. Was DM wanting to be his agent also? Perhaps it was part of DM's strategic plan to make his buddy look like an evil doer and murderer should there have been any focus on the three murders DM had already committed. IMO DM was just getting started on the path of serial killer. I have to wonder who he intended for his next victim; MB, LW2, CN, MM? JMO.

bbm I agree and wonder as well. DM was manipulating MS by promising to promote MS's rap "talents" but somehow IMO whatever DM promised to others he never followed through on, IMO. He fed their particular hunger just enough to keep them tethered to him and hoping for some ever elusive reward that never materialized, IMO. DM was an expert at identifying the weaknesses of his associates IMO, and then dangling a perfectly customized carrot before them to lure them into his den of iniquity, IMO.

These young guys who were lookouts on DM's missions were promised the thrill of excitement and on that DM delivered apparently because they were all willing to repeat the experience, IMO, yet when it came to receiving their promised payment of fifty or a hundred bucks, DM never paid up, IMO. MH even commented to DM in a text about scoping out night security for a mission, "What's the mission? Must be dangerous if your paying :0". As far as we know, nothing happened that harmed anyone on that mission, IMO, yet lots of these guys, like MS, seemed to go along blindly with DM's ideas and didn't seem to grasp the actual seriousness of the risks involved, IMO.

DM took advantage of everyone in every situation he could exploit,IMO, such as MM cleaning toilets at the hangar for occasional trips to buy food or clothes, and like JV when it came to paying him for his services, DM often kept him waiting and wanting, IMO. And the way he played to CN's hunger for love and approval from him in his letters to her was extraordinary manipulation on display and in writing to boot, IMO. DM, promises, promises - promises of love and travel and children - no marriage of course - but hey, he had CN completely mesmerized by the customized carrots he dangled before her, IMO. DM always kept the promises coming with customized carrots dangling in the wind, IMO.

I think if DM had thought that MS had actually *advertiser censored**ed up on the night of TB's murder, MS would have ended up murdered and incinerated too, IMO. Why not? I think until SS revealed to DM that AJ had called CS, DM thought of TB's truck theft, murder and incineration was his mission accomplished, IMO. DM didn't have a care in the world until at least May 9th, IMO, and then he involved every single person he could think of to help him with damage control, IMO, including his own mother unwittingly at first, IMO. I believe MM's explanation for why MS had made the "I *advertiser censored**ed up" comment and it referred to his regret for having agreed to accompany DM to steal TB's truck against her better judgment, IMO.

If MS is convicted on first degree murder, so be it, but IMO, DM is the truly dangerous perpetrator of the pair, and it is DM who had the deviance to plan TB's truck theft theft, to murder the victim TB, and to use the incinerator to dispose of TB's body, IMO. I hope with all my heart DM never sees the outside of a maximum security penitentiary for as long as he lives, IMO. I think CN should be hoping for the same thing, as should all his associates, including his own mother, MB. I have no doubt that you are right swedie, DM and serial killer equals a match, IMO, and DM would murder again and again if ever given the opportunity to do so, IMO. MS, OTOH, I think can be rehabilitated. It will be interesting to see if either DM or MS will testify, IMO. I think it's safe to say that no matter what customized carrots DM dangles from now on, he'll have only one rabbit willing to bite, IMO.

All MOO.

Do you think Stephen King has the personality of a murderer because his imagination is so dark and can easily conjure up grisly death scenes and describe them in detail in his fiction books?

Several years ago ( a couple of decades at least), I remember listening to a radio interview that Stephen King did and he said he was glad he wrote because if he didn't he might have ended up becoming a murderer from what was going on in his imagination.

Myself I have always enjoyed true crime stories. Torontonians might remember the Max Haines true crime stories in the Toronto Sun newspapers. I read them with great interest and even kept them to reread later. I never turned out to be a murderer but I can kill a bug. :)

but what if he did **** up...what if it was only meant to be a truck robbery and his anger got in the way and he pulled the trigger..then what? Do you really think he would get on the stand and tell the truth? Because this is what I think happened..we have heard from his own mouth that he told 3 people he ****ed up. CN, MM and BD. Then in DM's letters he says that Smich ****ed up a truck robbery. I am still certain that is what happened. I don't think it was in the plan to kill TB.

We have also heard in testimony MS said "WE" *advertiser censored**ed up. If MS said "I" *advertiser censored**ed up, he could have meant because he even went along with DM and trusted him on the test drive made him feel he messed up for even being there and believing it was only going to be a truck theft. The fact he had helped DM in other thefts and they were pulled off successful, he didn't *advertiser censored** up them. MOO.

Found it!
""Medeline called Dellen ... she handed me the receiver and he sang Wonderwall, by Oasis," Noudga says. This was at a pay phone.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM
"

I think she is mixed up, or it didn't come out the way she wanted.

I can tell you there is no way he would be able to take a call from anyone in HWDC. All phones on the ranges are monitored and all calls, even local, must be made collect from the inmate. Fights often break out over an inmate taking too long on the phone. I am not speculating. I am saying there is no way he took an incoming call.

There is no way he got a phone in there, just as there is no way Mommy Dearest slipped letters to him. Every piece of mail coming in and out of there is read before it leaves or arrives (lawyers notwithstanding).

I mean, who the hell outside of custody uses a pay phone anymore?

Tim Bosma trial: Courtroom erupts in laughter at Christina Noudga's testimony
By Adam Carter, CBC News Posted: May 04, 2016

christina-noudga.jpg

Laughter erupted more than once in a Hamilton courtroom Wednesday over the testimony given by Dellen Millard's former girlfriend at the trial of the two men accused of killing Tim Bosma.

Christina Noudga, 24, returned to the witness box today for her fourth day of testimony, as Mark Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey continued his cross-examination.

Many of those in the courtroom laughed when Noudga testified she did not destroy evidence when she wiped down parts of a trailer that contained Bosma's truck, under the instruction of Millard's mother, Madeleine Burns.

"We didn't remove any evidence, we just removed our touching the trailer," said Noudga, who is charged with being an accessory after the fact. "At the time, we didn't see it as evidence." ​

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-noudga-cross-continues-1.3565679

IMO there is no way CN and MB did not look inside that trailer. If they were not sure what was inside the trailer they certainly knew that the trailer was involved in something bad and wiping prints off would be tampering with evidence.

Rubikinks knew what Missions meant. AM used the username Stealthmissions for Steam and his facebook. BTW, I noticed that CN is really a gamer since she updated her Steam profile pic to her Halloween costume AFTER her boyfriend was in jail. She last was on Steam just after she was released from jail. Oct 5 2014. I wonder if she could message someone though there.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082846715/

I agree 100%. Is it true, as DM himself states in his letter, that if a death occurs, even an accidental one, during the commission of a crime, that it's murder for anyone involved in the crime? (Or something to that effect). I believe they crown effectively proved both DM and MS planned and were involved in stealing the truck. I would take no solace in knowing who actually pulled the trigger (though i am naive enough to hope that things did get messed up and they did not actually set out that night to kill an innocent man... An yet those priors lurk in the back of my mind) and, IMO, are equally guilty.

JMO

IMO MS was living at the residence where DM and his father WM lived and the night WM was "Found" and the police responded ...it was all about who wasn't there. And that would be MSmich.

Agree. More to come.
My speculation:... and opinion only...

DM quite openly was pinning the murder on MS in the letters, he also openly stated he was cleaning up MS mess - MS screwed up a truck theft. Then we have the unknown redacted portions of the letters, AND / OR other letters from DM to CN that the Crown chose to not share in DM trial. This leads me to believe that the Crown has proof that DM told CN what went down the night of May 6th.

It is important to remember, that even if the murder was communicated to CN as being MS who committed it, that is still knowledge of a murder. So long as the Crown has proof of CN being made aware of a murder, they will get a conviction.
I am convinced there is enough evidence not yet released which is reserved for her trial, and that the Crown has a very solid case against CN. Direct to trial, no preliminary.

My concern is what sentence CN might get. Sentencing will be based on precedence. I believe it will be less than I and most of us on WS would prefer.

she waived her right to a prelim

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2015/02/why-did-christina-noudga-choose-to-go-straight-to-trial.html

Well, we've seen the extent of her phone and text records, Tacked her whereabouts via text pings, and heard testimony from all her pals, yet I still don't see any decisive evidence against her. Like I said, If Millard testifies, different story...maybe.
Evidence against CN was not the focus of DM and MS trial. What we have seen would be only what was needed for DM and MS trial. Her own trial is related but additional evidence that will implicate CN was not necessarily divulged yet. MOO

Why shouldn't he tell about her involvement? It's not as though he really felt love for is it? She was useful to him then but not anymore. Why not watch her squirm? She just wiped her hands of him. He could do the same.

IMO.......DM won't tell about CN's involvement because they(DM and CN) have been sending letters back and forth, singing on the phone and mommy MB has been passing on lots of info received over many bottles of wine. They have had 3 years to do this. The defense that CN and MB will come up with if ever held to the letter of the law is that they are not accountable for anything they have said with regard to obstruction of justice is because they were drunk and/or stoned and suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Poor Babies.

If you're referring to my mother she passed away in 2002. Coronary artery disease. :(

I'm sorry for your loss of your mother, Typhoo1961.:hug: I know the grief of missing my own mother. This Sunday will be Mother's Day and it's an especially hard and sentimental occasion for those whose mother's have passed away and for those like Tim Bosma's mother, who is missing her only son. :cry: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KKE20101