Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga has been accepted to medical school. Her nickname is Rubix because she can complete the puzzle. "You can look it up online" she says

I believe she meant you can look up the Rubix's Cube algorithm online. I know several young folks that can solve it. They do have good math skills, but are not geniuses. https://how-to-solve-a-rubix-cube.com/

MOO

Im useless at math but can solve a Rubix's Cube specifically because you can look up the pattern on line. I don't one needs to be particularly math smart to do it, just resourceful.

Fair question. On a "normal" range at HWDC, where inmates are out in the common area, the answer is absolutely not. When a lawyer visits, the guard comes to get the prisoner and takes him/her to a room.

Not sure about seg, or PC. Maybe lawyers get access to a cell, as the inmate is locked up pretty well all day. That said, not sure why a lawyer or guard would risk his/her career, even if he was allowed to take a cell in. I guess that is a way MB could call from a payphone. I highly doubt it, since CN doesn't even remember which payphone it was, but I guess anything is possible.

My guess, and MOO only? CN is telling half the truth, and DM called MB at a "certain time", as that was when he was going to be allowed to use the payphone.

Thoughts with the Bosma family today. What a horrible day this must be for them.

I've been thinking about this for days (obviously), and thought last night that the specific time MB has to call DM could be related to "prison economics" in that someone may have a cell phone hidden somewhere (I think we all know where) that DM is able to use for a price (and Lord knows he has the money).
I find this a more plausible scenario than a guard, or a lawyer, letting him use their phones/other means.

On an aside, my husband worked in close proximity to the Barton street jail for a couple years up until a year ago and he told me that one day there was a "riot" of sorts because someone had flown a drone into the yard that had contraband; he said there's a netting up now. Also, apparently, there is a bridge right near the jail (not sure if it's exclusively a pedestrian bridge, or one that accommodates foot and vehicle traffic) that people will stand on to wave/yell to their people who are incarcerated while they take yard. I dunno. Just some ideas bc this pay phone thing is really sticking in my craw.

Also, apparently, there is a bridge right near the jail (not sure if it's exclusively a pedestrian bridge, or one that accommodates foot and vehicle traffic) that people will stand on to wave/yell to their people who are incarcerated while they take yard.

Ferguson Avenue North bridge goes over the train tracks just north of Barton street. It allows foot and vehicle traffic. If you stand on the bridge you can see right into the Barton Street jail yard.

Remembering Tim Bosma today on the third anniversary of his utterly senseless death. :rose:

After listening to months of testimony, many truths and far too many lies, I am left with the sad realization that life is truly very fragile. That a genuinely nice and decent person can, in the blink of an eye, come face to face with the monsters that made up DM's circle of "friends" boggles my mind. Maybe I'm naive, and so be it I guess, but that even after this group of thieves, drug addicts and losers discover what really happened to Tim Bosma and the pain and suffering that his family have endured, and will continue to endure for the rest of their lives, they think nothing of it. They are only concerned with themselves. I include MB in this as well. To listen to LW whine about her wrists hurting her when she was arrested; CN whine about being harrassed by LE and the media as if she's done nothing wrong, SS, and the rest of them worried about themselves make me sick to my stomach. And the really sad part about all of this is that it's not over yet. The self serving lies, untruths, half truths and CYA testimony is going to continue when DM and MS defend themselves in the weeks to come. To be honest, I'm not sure I can bear witness to that. I may have to take a bit of a breather.

I am so sad for the Bosma family. I truly am. I think CN was the final straw for me. What a piece of work. Disgusting quite frankly. They DO deserve each other.

I have being thinking of the Bosmas today. The sun is shining, it's warm, spring has sprung. I hope they have a chance to feel the warmth on their faces and have a nice day, although I know it will be hard.

I've been thinking about this for days (obviously), and thought last night that the specific time MB has to call DM could be related to "prison economics" in that someone may have a cell phone hidden somewhere (I think we all know where) that DM is able to use for a price (and Lord knows he has the money).
I find this a more plausible scenario than a guard, or a lawyer, letting him use their phones/other means.

On an aside, my husband worked in close proximity to the Barton street jail for a couple years up until a year ago and he told me that one day there was a "riot" of sorts because someone had flown a drone into the yard that had contraband; he said there's a netting up now. Also, apparently, there is a bridge right near the jail (not sure if it's exclusively a pedestrian bridge, or one that accommodates foot and vehicle traffic) that people will stand on to wave/yell to their people who are incarcerated while they take yard. I dunno. Just some ideas bc this pay phone thing is really sticking in my craw.

For sure. Barton is known for getting contraband in, either via "fencing" or, as you say, in other ways. Drugs have been a real problem, like they are in most institutions. There are certainly some interesting ways to get things in, like at most jails.

That said, I am not sure getting a cell phone in that way would work, and I don't think I need to explain why.

A few years ago, there was New Year's party outside the jail, where a bunch of people were having a fireworks display, flashing, etc...for the inmates before the cops shut it down.

It is definitely one of the most notorious, toughest detention centres in Ontario, maybe even Canada (not to be confused with prison).

After listening to months of testimony, many truths and far too many lies, I am left with the sad realization that life is truly very fragile. That a genuinely nice and decent person can, in the blink of an eye, come face to face with the monsters that made up DM's circle of "friends" boggles my mind. Maybe I'm naive, and so be it I guess, but that even after this group of thieves, drug addicts and losers discover what really happened to Tim Bosma and the pain and suffering that his family have endured, and will continue to endure for the rest of their lives, they think nothing of it. They are only concerned with themselves. I include MB in this as well. To listen to LW whine about her wrists hurting her when she was arrested; CN whine about being harrassed by LE and the media as if she's done nothing wrong, SS, and the rest of them worried about themselves make me sick to my stomach. And the really sad part about all of this is that it's not over yet. The self serving lies, untruths, half truths and CYA testimony is going to continue when DM and MS defend themselves in the weeks to come. To be honest, I'm not sure I can bear witness to that. I may have to take a bit of a breather.

I am so sad for the Bosma family. I truly am. I think CN was the final straw for me. What a piece of work. Disgusting quite frankly. They DO deserve each other.

I have being thinking of the Bosmas today. The sun is shining, it's warm, spring has sprung. I hope they have a chance to feel the warmth on their faces and have a nice day, although I know it will be hard.

So well said.

I still believe the world is a better place, and that good trumps evil, but it is hard to tell my kids there is no such thing as monsters. Really, there is.

For sure. Barton is known for getting contraband in, either via "fencing" or, as you say, in other ways. Drugs have been a real problem, like they are in most institutions. There are certainly some interesting ways to get things in, like at most jails.

That said, I am not sure getting a cell phone in that way would work, and I don't think I need to explain why.

A few years ago, there was New Year's party outside the jail, where a bunch of people were having a fireworks display, flashing, etc...for the inmates before the cops shut it down.

It is definitely one of the most notorious, toughest detention centres in Ontario, maybe even Canada (not to be confused with prison).

thanks for the info; super appreciated.

my husband also mentioned the "flashing", which at the time I just laughed at, but now am thinking that the location of the jail vis a vis with the city proper would make it very easy to smuggle anything in.

If CN reads here... (she has another insta up)... we here, will stop caring about your piddly game soon. I wonder if you will ever realize you will never feel the peace of a beautiful day like today, with love and true happiness or with your heart swelled with pride in the beauty to be had by a real women with or without children. You will likely never know the feeling. It seems like you think this is a game, maybe because of your age or the influences you've had so far - people and drugs. Some day you may awake out of your haze to that realization/sobering up a little and be very sad for your choice. If you do.

thanks for the info; super appreciated.

my husband also mentioned the "flashing", which at the time I just laughed at, but now am thinking that the location of the jail vis a vis with the city proper would make it very easy to smuggle anything in.

For the non-Hamiltonians (and even for those who call the Hammer home), here is a pretty fascinating read on Barton, including a quote on DM from a guy who allegedly was in PC with him:

http://thespecgraphics-hamilton.com/BartonStreetJail/index.html

I heard this great quote once that the difference between life and death was seconds and inches and it has always stuck with me. What happened to Tim could've easily happened to one of us; at any point one of us could end up on this website through no fault of our own, and that's a heavy thought.

But then I think of another great quote (by Mr. Rogers, no less) that says that in scary times we should look for the helpers; that there will always be people helping, and the thought of that is what helps me get through the seconds and inches.

Today, and every day, I am sending the Bosmas (and everyone else who needs it) all the positive vibes I can.

For the non-Hamiltonians (and even for those who call the Hammer home), here is a pretty fascinating read on Barton, including a quote on DM from a guy who allegedly was in PC with him:

http://thespecgraphics-hamilton.com/BartonStreetJail/index.html

An interesting read ... Thank you for posting it.

For all those who were wondering about visits with inmates in the Barton St. Jail, in this article Molly Hayes states that:

"Each year thousands of people cycle through here for visits; partners, parents, siblings, friends, volunteers. It's all through glass, over a phone. No touching."

Funny CN doesn't want to show her face to the media but it's all about the attention. Sick

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

Thinking of the Bosmas and all of Tim's loved ones today and glad to see the sun is shining for them. Stay strong as justice is coming.

http://www.900chml.com/bill-kelly/

We should all be blessed with friends such as these.

Friends who tell you, when your life takes a sudden, unimaginable turn toward darkness, that they will not let you go there alone.

Then every single day afterward they keep their word.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6531450-clairmont-an-unbreakable-bosma-bond/#.VyvruUMcVhU.facebook

I will be more then happy, once those 2 lowlifes are convicted, if they end up in Kingston Penitentiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911