Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its the yukon that is the gas pig and fuel gauge not working, i thought? I thought they burned TB at the farm and seats and clothes at the hangar? There were burn marks on the field at the farm. It's not the incinerator that is lacking in fuel

The seats and other things were burnt at the farm (2 burn sites). TB was put into the incinerator at the farm (Acording to MS testimony) but the actual incineration took place at the hanger. The incinerator ran on propane but the afterburner fans required electricity to run them and the unit won't run without the afterburners on. Reason why it was done at the hanger. The farm didn't have hydro.

A fool and his money are soon parted. DM IMO had some grandiose ideas....fueled possibly by existing mental health issues since school age and illicit drug use. He seemed to get himself involved in a lot of far fetched ventures with huge failure to launch problems. I read a news article where his school mates commented that he was odd and eating dog biscuits.....stuff like that. Wanting to manage MS rap career. Inventions, *advertiser censored* movies, etc etc. Was he watching too many crime series on TV....Breaking Bad was mentioned. And he wanted to take it into reality? Baja racing ......that ended quickly due to likely their lack of expertise but big ideas and money to execute them.

Jack of all trades...master of none!!! Sounds like Michael Rafferty.

The seats and other things were burnt at the farm (2 burn sites). TB was put into the incinerator at the farm (Acording to MS testimony) but the actual incineration took place at the hanger. The incinerator ran on propane but the afterburner fans required electricity to run them and the unit won't run without the afterburners on. Reason why it was done at the hanger. The farm didn't have hydro.

Just a minor correction. Both burn chambers had fans, main and afterburner.

MOO

Any thoughts as to why the Super Sucker videos were not addressed in the MS testimony? The existence of those videos completely contradicts MS's testimony as to what occurred on May 6, does it not?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MS was a consequence of illicit drug use and the arrested development that comes with it. He was still using a skate board as an adult. He had anger issues. He had big ideas...gonna be a rap star. He was participating in music videos that were violent and he did not have the money to launch anything. So DM met his needs and MS met DM needs. They were living very compartmentalized lives that were not integrated. Family of origin in one box, crime friends in another, girlfriends in another. Many of DM's connections wondering what MS was doing with him and many of MS connections wondering what he was doing with DM. This is my best guess re MS & DM "The total is greater than the sum of it's parts". They were a bad combo.

Thanks for the response. Your take on it is interesting.

For me, when he testified that DM came out of the truck and put a gun in his satchel as he then saw the body of TB and a bullet hole is the sticking point for me. From then on he had the opportunity to run from the scene because he was now driving the Yukon. Its 1st guilty for MS IMO

Can someone tell me why LE said they arrived at 9:47 when the tape shows 20:47 which would be 8:47.
<rsbm>

Camera probably hadn't been sprung ahead to daylight saving time.

Thanks for the response. Your take on it is interesting.

For me, when he testified that DM came out of the truck and put a gun in his satchel as he then saw the body of TB and a bullet hole is the sticking point for me. From then on he had the opportunity to run from the scene because he was now driving the Yukon. Its 1st guilty for MS IMO

Perhaps he had a fear of being shot if he took off in the boss's Yukon with the boss's dog.

Absolutely spot on.

What are your opinions on MS?

My observations from afar---absent father issues, easy druggy convert, dependency or addictive personality maybe hereditary, maybe sedating depression with pot, poor school performance, maybe learning disability, lost boy for sure looking for father figure (DM) and family, unable to find real work due to lack of education and presentation. Artist at core--(tagging and music).

Needs AA program, mentor, avenues to release artistic sides, love and support of family, healthy diet, exercise, counselling, investigate his spiritual core, entice him to use his "gifts" and "experience" to help others rather than going down the same negative path. IMO

its the yukon that is the gas pig and fuel gauge not working, i thought? I thought they burned TB at the farm and seats and clothes at the hangar? There were burn marks on the field at the farm. It's not the incinerator that is lacking in fuel

I think Mscree was implying the gas was purchased to burn stuff at the farm. My opinion, though, is DM wouldn't have been thinking that far ahead yet. He went out for gas soon after arriving at the hangar.

Perhaps he had a fear of being shot if he took off in the boss's Yukon with the boss's dog.

I am not buying that excuse, he said later he was confused, scared, threatened etc. He had the perfect opportunity to run from DM and the Ram that had the deceased TB in it when got into the Yukon to follow, he could of run to the police, his girlfriend, or perhaps his sister or family who he said was super important to him.

I am not buying that excuse, he said later he was confused, scared, threatened etc. He had the perfect opportunity to run from DM and the Ram that had the deceased TB in it when got into the Yukon to follow, he could of run to the police, his girlfriend, or perhaps his sister or family who he said was super important to him.

An appropriate answer as to why MS didn't run the other way might have been, "at the time 3 yrs ago, I was in the gangster mindset, I was on mission, my only thought was to have a successful mission--to stay on plan with the man I adored as an older brother I never had, I trusted in him, and he occasionally threw money and drugs my way, so I was his loyal pup at the time, now that I'm more cleaned up I wish it never happened, although if it hadn't I would never have cleaned up and gotten my GED as I now have."

An appropriate answer as to why MS didn't run the other way might have been, "at the time 3 yrs ago, I was in the gangster mindset, I was on mission, my only thought was to have a successful mission--to stay on plan with the man I adored as an older brother I never had, I trusted in him, and he occasionally threw money and drugs my way, so I was his loyal pup at the time, now that I'm more cleaned up I wish it never happened, although if it hadn't I would never have cleaned up and gotten my GED as I now have."

He said that he was scared, confused, and threatened. So what you have said makes no sense.

Not making excuses ... just an opinion on possibilities. IMO, the scenario of "perfect opportunity ..." that you propose is from a person who is thinking clearly, not someone who is "confused, scared, threatened ..".

Yes, I included her in my first post as the only other person who knew. If it was CN who told AM, do you think she also told MS that they had dropped a toolbox off? Just wondering because, according to the text message, MS did ask for it. I suppose it could have been AM himself who told MS about the box and he then said he wanted it too. From the rest of the conversations testified to, it's just my opinion that it's more likely that MS heard about the toolbox drop off from either DM or CN. Either way, for whatever reason, MS wanted it and asked for it. JMO

Why does it make any difference who told who what about the toolbox? Why is everyone so focused on this? Where is this going?

But what he said isn't necessarily the truth, is it?

MOO

But it is what he said and I don't believe it. What I see is someone who stayed on course for the robbery and killings, and then burning/clean up. I reject the creditability of him. I am just looking at what he did do but could of while saying he was threatenes, scared and confused.

Yes that is likely why that weird question was asked. But I think sleuthers have previously determined (from photos?) that it appears MS was looking after Pedo during one of MS's vaca's. So there goes that theory. Poof. moo

They have? The pictures were taken days (almost a week) after the last evidence I've seen of his vacation. If this has been determined, does anyone have a link showing when the vacation ended?

DM and MS are free of shackles in court, so I assume that CN is free of her anklet too while in court.

I wonder what happened to the walkie talkies that it is mentioned they used on their missions?

Any thoughts as to why the Super Sucker videos were not addressed in the MS testimony? The existence of those videos completely contradicts MS's testimony as to what occurred on May 6, does it not?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, folks ... Tried to add this to my previous post via an edit, but wasn't able to. Trying to make my point again ...

MS said in his testimony that at the end of the Bosma driveway, as they were leaving for the test drive, DM pretended to get a text msg. from the non-existent person who had dropped them off and gone to Tim Horton's. DM said 3rd person was lost, and then took MS to where they had stashed the Yukon (just around the corner from the Bosma home), and told MS to join this non-existent 3rd party in the Yukon and follow them so that after the test drive they could all depart in the Yukon. MS says he complied, got into the Yukon and followed them.

From Billandrew's timeline: (A huge thank you for this!)

9:05 pm pick-up truck passes Super Sucker going north on Trinity Rd.

9:15 pm pick-up truck passes Super Sucker going south on Trinity Rd.

9:20 pm pick-up truck, followed by Yukon, passes Super Sucker going north on Trinity Road.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members