Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red hoodie:
How do we know MS has a red hoodie on? My apologies, I forget how we know this. MS said the red hoodie should have been in the Yukon. What color does red show up as in a black and white picture? I'll have to take a pic of my red hoodie and see what it looks like.

In the MM pick up video, it looks like MS has a black hoodie on (looked black to me looked grey to others) then as they pass by the camera, it seems he had taken off his hoodie.

SB testified MS was wearing a red hoodie when DM and MS arrived at her home
Police released that in the description of 2nd person looking for also

If i was on the Jury, these two words would stick out to me on this sentence. situation : I would feel he is talking about incinerator because of Waterloo etc and situation doesn't really feel like a home bbq unless he ran out of propane if not hooked to natural gas, or it broke. and THIS week leads me to largely speculate this is a regular thing and happens often.

I see it as 2 separate. People can put a text into any context they want. It happens all the time.

Would it have changed anything if it was 2 separate texts?

He's heading to waterloo. That's where he did is "job" from. Whatever job that might be that is where he spent his days.

After the comma he's telling MS he's figuring out the BBQ situation for next week.

Then texts AM about how many girls to invite.

They already said BBQ (actual BBQs) were a common thing. Jmo

Sorry which texts are you referring to? The ones between DM and SS?
I didn't see any generator texts in the timeline between MS and DM.
So you're saying based on texts alone, SS knew the murder plan then since the texts were to HIM about the generator and the incinerator?

Just pointing out that around the time DM, MS and SS discuss the BBQ and generator, that they were referring to the 'Big Redneck' BBQ. Not suggesting what SS knew, or that MS was in the generator conversations, just that there are two conversations occurring around the same time that when put together indicates which BBQ they are talking about.

I understand that some folks have a difficult time with what is "reasonable doubt".

If we drop the BBQ conversation, there are many more planning indicators for "the" mission.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Does this sound like MS is talking about real fireworks? Fireworks for two?

Fraser also pointed out that Sharlene testified Tim told her he would be right back. However MS wants us to believe the test drive was to another city with Tim still alive.Something not right here with MS's story IMO.

MOO

Attachments

• ms-a.gif
    ms-a.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 148
  • ms-b.gif
    ms-b.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 150
I'm sorry, clear to who?? April 27, 2013 is a Saturday. As per your own quote, April 27, Millard writes "headed to Waterloo, figure out the BBQ situation for this week"
The way this reads to me is, DM was headed to Waterloo and was telling MS where he was going.

The full context exchange between MS and DM is:
Apr 27 ?? Smich texts Millard: "wuts good then? I'm chillin outside waiting for some ppl then Marlena's got work in a couple hours."
Apr 27 ?? Millard texts Smich: "headed to Waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week."
Apr 27 ?? Smich texts Millard: "k cuz then I need a lil bit before I can dip."

There is NO FURTHER discussion about a BBQ that day between DM and MS.
(BBM)

RSBM

Under cross by Fraser, MS agreed that he went with DM that day. (dip = leave) There was no need to continue the discussion in texts.

If MS was in the truck when TB was killed, he'd have blood transfer on him and would've hopped in the Yukon IMMEDIATELY after.
The words "bloody mess" have been pointed out everywhere. I can't see him changing in the field with a dead guy in the truck beside them but what do I know?

DM took off in the Yukon for 30 mins after arriving at the hanger. Since we know he was in the drivers seat of the Ram and a dead TB in the passenger seat, I have no doubt there would be blood all over DM. Regardless who pulled the trigger. That being said, I can't see DM leaving to go anywhere in the Yukon with blood all over him. So I would assumed he changed his clothes or cleaned up at this point.

I think people would look at him suspicious if you walked into a gas station covered in blood. JMO and all speculation of course.

Who said he would be covered in blood? My impression was that a bullet hit an artery and TB bled out in the truck, not that blood was splattering everywhere. We also know that gloves were used, we know that tarps were used and we know that they had a change of clothes. In the hangar video neither appear to be a "bloody mess" or seem to be concerned about blood on their clothes.

A counterpoint to your argument is that we know that the shooter did drive the Yukon and there is still no blood evidence in the truck. So the lack of blood evidence in the Yukon is a moot point, it clears nobody.

Who said he would be covered in blood? My impression was that a bullet hit an artery and TB bled out in the truck, not that blood was splattering everywhere. We also know that gloves were used, we know that tarps were used and we know that they had a change of clothes. In the hangar video neither appear to be a "bloody mess" or seem to be concerned about blood on their clothes.

A counterpoint to your argument is that we know that the shooter did drive the Yukon and there is still no blood evidence in the truck. So the lack of blood evidence in the Yukon is a moot point, it clears nobody.

It's not an argument it's speculation as I noted in my post.. Just as your impression is the bullet hit an artery. Speculation.

To counterpoint your argument the timing of when the shooter drove the truck would be crucial for any type of transfer. I never said it cleared anyone. Nor do I care to play the blame game.

Let me try to explain better.
If you're in a truck where a man is murdered, then get into another vehicle right away, what do you think the are the chances that SOME evidence is found in the Yukon?
I've never heard of anyone killing another person and have zero physical evidence of this. No biological, print, trace. Nothing.

In contrast.
If you have showered and change your clothes and get into the Yukon. Now what are the chances for any type of transfer?

Does Smich get a little bit(of?) as he says, and then head out (dip) with DM at this point?

"k cuz then I need a lil bit before I can dip."

Roughly translated I believe he says "okay, then I'll need a little bit more time before I can leave".

Roughly translated I believe he says "okay, then I'll need a little bit more time before I can leave".
Ok? So they hung out possibly later that day. Then no more MS and DM texts until May 2 it seems. But lots of digital trail with DM and others between April 28-May 2

It's not an argument it's speculation as I noted in my post.. Just as your impression is the bullet hit an artery. Speculation.

To counterpoint your argument the timing of when the shooter drove the truck would be crucial for any type of transfer. I never said it cleared anyone. Nor do I care to play the blame game.

If you're in a truck where a man is murdered, then get into another vehicle right away, what do you think the are the chances that SOME evidence is found in the Yukon?
I've never heard of anyone killing another person and have zero physical evidence of this. No biological, print, trace. Nothing.

In contrast.
If you have showered and change your clothes and get into the Yukon. Now what are the chances for any type of transfer?

If you are sitting in the back seat and the guy gets shot in the front passenger's seat? Very little chance would be my guess

In contrast.

Why would they have showered? They showed up at the hangar in the same clothes and Millard left shortly after. The fact that they disassembled the bloody truck after Millard return indicates that there very likely didn't change their clothes until they were done.

Red hoodie:
How do we know MS has a red hoodie on? My apologies, I forget how we know this. MS said the red hoodie should have been in the Yukon. What color does red show up as in a black and white picture? I'll have to take a pic of my red hoodie and see what it looks like.

In the MM pick up video, it looks like MS has a black hoodie on (looked black to me looked grey to others) then as they pass by the camera, it seems he had taken off his hoodie.

I believe it was SB who stated on the witness stand that MS was wearing a red hoodie.

I believe he meant he needs some drugs (not sure which kind), before he can leave. moo

Here is the video screenshot from the hangar. Is MS's hoodie red in it? Is it the same shade when he picks up MM a few hours later (this video is at approx 1:45am May 7th)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Exhibit 2 men in hangar.jpg
    Exhibit 2 men in hangar.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 172
Also, is MS wearing that duffle bag over his shoulder that was pictured in the back of the Yukon?

If you are sitting in the back seat and the guy gets shot in the front passenger's seat? Very little chance would be my guess

In contrast.

Why would they have showered? They showed up at the hangar in the same clothes and Millard left shortly after. The fact that they disassembled the bloody truck after Millard return indicates that there very likely didn't change their clothes until they were done.

Well there was blood found in the back seat of TB truck. Not much granted but blood none the less.

They had a change of clothes, the hanger had a washroom. Not sure if they showed up to the hanger in the same clothes or not?
DM instructions were for MS to disassemble truck, so while he left he removed carpet etc. I don't believe there were details how DM got messy?

How much blood do you think DM would have on him being in the front drivers seat? It was found on the headliner, dash, etc.
Im finding it hard to believe that a man shot at close range in an enclosed space wouldn't have left a "bloody mess"

In contrast.

One theory I had was that they pulled into the field, MS got out telling TB that he was going to get into the Yukon. He instead put on gloves, went to the passenger side of the vehicle and shot TB.

Well there was blood found in the back seat of TB truck. Not much granted but blood none the less.

They had a change of clothes, the hanger had a washroom. Not sure if they showed up to the hanger in the same clothes or not?
DM instructions were for MS to disassemble truck, so while he left he carpet etc. I don't believe there were details how DM got messy?

How much blood do you think DM would have on him being in the front drivers seat? It was found on the headliner, dash, etc.
Im finding it hard to believe that a man shot at close range in an enclosed space wouldn't have left a "bloody mess"

Smich testified that Millard helped him remove the front seats.

And when bullets pass through people, the spray comes from the exit wound (especially if zombie bullets were used) which would have been in the direction of the passenger side. Blood doesn't spray back in the direction of the shooter. As I said before, and I've seen a ton of pics of gunshot victims, there rarely is a lot of splatter but they do tend to plead out where they fall.

Since you see confusion around which BBQ they are talking about, what do you think the texts about the generator are for?

MOO

I don't know. As I understand it the Eliminator did not use the generator on May 6/7, but instead used power at the hangar. Given that, what we have left is a text about a guy going somewhere he goes virtually every day (Waterloo), mentioning a BBQ related task for that week, on a week where there was an actual barbecue at Maplegate but no scheduled test drives, in the middle of a series of texts that don't appear to be about anything identifiably ominous, proximate to a text about a generator that was not used in the crime. Hopefully even those that find the texts damning can see that those of us who can't use these towards guilt are not being frivolous.

One theory I had was that they pulled into the field, MS got out telling TB that he was going to get into the Yukon. He instead put on gloves, went to the passenger side of the vehicle and shot TB.

He'd then be firing right at Millard (not a bad thing) and the blood spatter would have been on the driver side. There also would have been no GSR on the roof liner above the driver seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust