Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. If the hoodie was red, you would think that it would show as darker, like DM's pants. This looks much more like the grey hoodie he had on when he picked up MM, which would indicate he had already changed by the time they got to the hangar. Is it plausible that he fully changed prior to getting into the Yukon which is why there was no transfer of blood or GSR? MOO

Lots of variables in shade, lighting etc. of course, but here is this guy in a straight conversion to b & w in Photoshop.redshirt.png

Well, what if it weren't for having these texts? Everything else must be enough evidence and I suppose the meaning of them is unimportant to decipher, because there is enough on them without the hidden meaning behind any lingo. blood truck bones gun/s Again I ask why some are looking so closely only at MS - shouldn't DM also not be a given?

The rest is after the fact. Blood. Truck. Bones. MS is being looked at because I'm pretty sure it's unanimous that DM is guilty of first degree. It's MS I'm personally not sure of for first degree.
MOO

I have no idea where that comes from. Can you elaborate please?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Trial-04-19-16-Day-37&p=12477050#post12477050

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
May 3 2013 Smich sends Millard pictures of wooden stools and a wooden couch, caption in picture describes it as fireside furniture #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Another image shows breakfast sausage in a frying pan

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
More texts from YYM. Sends another photo, this time of sausages in a frying pan... #Bosma

May 3 2013 Smich sends picture of sausages in frypan to Millard #Bosma

bbm

I don't see any other evidence of premeditation for murder other then texts that are being interpreted different by different people and some online searches that others did as well.

I see a lot AFTER the fact. Clean up. Destroying evidence for a different charge but as a whole, I'm not seeing it.

Not to be confused with, I'm on MS' side.
This should then apply to DM as well.

Well, what if it weren't for having these texts? Everything else must be enough evidence and I suppose the meaning of them is unimportant to decipher, because there is enough on them without the hidden meaning behind any lingo. blood truck bones gun/s Again I ask why some are looking so closely only at MS - shouldn't DM also not be a given?

My post that you quoted specifically says "about sending men to prison for 25 years". Men is plural. My post doesn't even mention MS.

Here is the video screenshot from the hangar. Is MS's hoodie red in it? Is it the same shade when he picks up MM a few hours later (this video is at approx 1:45am May 7th)

attachment.php

I took a picture (black and white) of my red hoodie in two different lighting (one darker room and one lighter room) as it appears there is some light in the hanger. The hanger video is shot in black and white and the MM pick up vido is in color. My red hoodie appears grey in both pictures that I took.

And of course I'm having picture posting issues again. I set my phone camera to smallest I can but still too big to post here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Trial-04-19-16-Day-37&p=12477050#post12477050
bbm
May 3 2013 Smich sends Millard pictures of wooden stools and a wooden couch, caption in picture describes it as fireside furniture #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Another image shows breakfast sausage in a frying pan

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
More texts from YYM. Sends another photo, this time of sausages in a frying pan... #Bosma

May 3 2013 Smich sends picture of sausages in frypan to Millard #Bosma

But you said this, completely different meaning. Not to sound condescending but funny how that's done when you change the context of typed words.
But wasn't the accompanying text content re. the camping furniture along the lines of "for our fireside sitting/watching", followed by a photo of a frying sausage?

I took a picture (black and white) of my red hoodie in two different lighting (one darker room and one lighter room) as it appears there is some light in the hanger. The hanger video is shot in black and white and the MM pick up vido is in color. My red hoodie appears grey in both pictures that I took.

And of course I'm having picture posting issues again. I set my phone camera to smallest I can but still too big to post here.

I love your tests :)

I would not have guessed that his original shirt colour was red. There is no way to know.

It's interesting because I JUST did some photoshop work for a friend that involved her husband's prized red truck superimposed on some vintage backgrounds, some that she asked for conversion to B&W. I was surprised at the time that a dark and vivid red kind of turned into a medium gray. I actually messed around with darkening it a little so it felt/looked more like his truck. Anyway, it was that work that made me think of doing a quick convert to b & w for the group to illustrate that it might not look how you expect it to look.

The rest is after the fact. Blood. Truck. Bones. MS is being looked at because I'm pretty sure it's unanimous that DM is guilty of first degree. It's MS I'm personally not sure of for first degree.
MOO
Why? He did nothing more incriminating.

But wasn't the accompanying text content re. the camping furniture along the lines of "for our fireside sitting/watching", followed by a photo of a frying sausage?

Yes, if I remember correctly, the text you refer to was actually overlaid on the photo itself, not sent as a separate text.

ETA: It is a caption in the photo itself that reads fireside furniture:

51818018d7e61c70f2eb3f7577dbca11.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why? He did nothing more incriminating.
He didn't? I guess we're seeing different things for DM. If you'd like to point out why you feel DM is not guilty of first degree murder, feel free.

For those who are referring to the fireside furniture and sausage texts, what do you interpret this to mean?

But you said this, completely different meaning. Not to sound condescending but funny how that's done when you change the context of typed words.

I'm not following... I remembered and described it as being furniture for fireside sitting/watching. When I pulled up the tweet re the text, it was "fireside furniture". What else do you use "fireside furniture" for? It's furniture for sitting around a fire. What's the context change?

I'm not following... I remembered and described it as being furniture for fireside sitting/watching. When I pulled up the tweet re the text, it was "fireside furniture". What else do you use "fireside furniture" for? It's furniture for sitting around a fire. What's the context change?

You added in your words of being for sitting and watching. Sitting and watching what and where?

My post that you quoted specifically says "about sending men to prison for 25 years". Men is plural. My post doesn't even mention MS.
Yes, they are both in question, I just wonder why DM is the only one looked at as surely guilty of first and not MS. Actually no in my quoted quote (?) I am referring to the importance of the texts. regardless, why DM a for sure and MS a maybe???

Yes, if I remember correctly, the text you refer to was actually overlaid on the photo itself, not sent as a separate text.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AC described the words "fireside furniture" as a "caption". It was never clear to me whether the caption was part of the image or typed by MS with with picture. Either way, it was not "for our fireside sitting".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en