Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps there are charges pending. LE may be waiting how the trial pans out, seeing if the witnesses tell the truth regarding their involvement, etc.

I cannot see how SS has not been charged with something. Clearly was lying under oath.

I was remembering a conversation from 2013 where it was commented about maybe playing real life Grand Theft Auto. I did a Google search and it seems some of the missions include collecting a bobcat, rocket launcher, lawn mower, and even flowers. What do you all think?

I've kind of wondered that myself. Either Grand Theft Auto or one of the games they played on Steam.

I was remembering a conversation from 2013 where it was commented about maybe playing real life Grand Theft Auto. I did a Google search and it seems some of the missions include collecting a bobcat, rocket launcher, lawn mower, and even flowers. What do you all think?

Oh and murder! I just had to read as I'm not familiar with Grand Theft Auto. Very interesting in deed!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_(series)

Millard was moving his evidence around. He moved the truck and other items over to his mother's place. He got someone to pick up the toolbox and backpack. He incinerated a man's body. What else? Likely something to do with the hoses and all the water he used at his Riverside home.

He should have been in the moving business. No wonder he was "disheveled" after all that. IMO

What exactly was so special about Millard that everyone felt the need to lie to defend him? Why did Millard get Noudga to call Hagerman incessantly about the toolbox? Why not someone else? Why not call Michalski to deal with BOTH the bag and the toolbox?

I need to look at the timeline. What day was all the texting? Where was his ROOMMATE Michalski? They may have said. Michalski lived with him so I guess he wanted someone offsite. I am not convinced it was DM doing the texting. IMO

http://www.am980.ca/2016/04/08/tori-stafford-death-anniversary/

Remembering Tori Stafford today on the 7th anniversary of her death. :heartbeat: So sad. She would have been a teenager now and in high school. Thinking of her and her loved ones today. Tori loved the colour purple and she loved butterflies.

I hope it's okay to post this here for those who followed Tori's story. :rose: :cry:

All MOO.

I'm playing serious catch up here but I'm wondering if we know anything about the toolbox and back pack after they were dropped at the Shoppers in Oakville?

At this stage, I'm drawing conclusions from this tweet from April 6, that mysterious Arthur picked it up and delivered it to MS.

Dungey now suggesting that Arthur was only expecting drugs, and not the toolbox. Daly says he has no memory of that. Court heard Smich had about a pound of weed as well.
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

Hi there, first post for me. Forewarning: I am not an eloquent story writer, I mostly write similar to how I speak. (also not tech savvy) Hello anyways....i love the intense intelligence that goes into so many thoughtful posts. Great attention to detail. I too am confused with my desire to follow this case so closely and love that I found this forum a few months ago. My heart to the Bosma Family. I can't imagine raising a sweet child to feel trust in the world while explaining to her there are monsters out there that steal people! someone should send These criminal monsters an aged photo effect of their victims every five years or something. Sorry, I should get on with why I joined. I wanted to share a thought too...:) The night the "tailing" vehicle left the hanger for 1/2 an hour.. I wondered if the monster had a "friend" who lived near by who maybe did some dog sitting. ? sorry i know; not a huge thought/ but had to get it out. otherwise , yes, i think it was for food.

First, they never stole any trees. Second, if DM was keeping everything he stole, that hangar would have been full to the rafters. Obviously items were sold for profit. Do you know all the items they stole in their time active? Some things may have been purchased (at severely discounted rates) by any of the crew. See it how you want to, but future grabs refers to thefts IMO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5s5 seconds ago
When DM tells him it pays "$50 or credit toward future grabs," Sachak says that's a reference to future thefts. Hagerman agrees. #Bosma

It makes me wonder if the motorcycle JV delivered for DM was stolen?
Did JV and/or SS make local deliveries?
Did SS have folks pick up some of these things once he tuned them up, and/or remove their GPS?

I believe you're right.....IMO hiding and disposing of the murder weapon is as bad as hiding the truck though (cuz we haven't heard any indication she hid remains IMO).....just wish I understood the legal system a little better.....

Guessing, but could it be as simple as she allowed DM to use her cell phone when they took the trailer to MB's and the toolbox to MH? IIFC the definition of AATF is helping the person to escape (paraphrasing), and by using CN's phone DM was able to covertly hide the trailer and toolbox. Yes I know the trailer was out in the open :innocent:
All MOO

:welcome4: ObserverPerson and :welcome6: mimimic to WS! Enjoy posting your opinions. There's always room for more!

All MOO.

large? sigh. look I'm team Bosma. I'm team justice. Grass has nothing to do w what happened imo, & also, locking people up for smoking it is the opposite of civilized. I know a multitude of smokers none of whom thieve, murder, or wax evil incarnate.

The conversation has never been about smoking, it's about dealing.

The pot is relevant because MS's lawyer has implied it was a sort of a trojan horse for planting the gun on MS as an attempt to frame him, and some posters are exploring that theory. And it's similarly the excuse MH has made for why he failed to turn in what might have been the murder weapon, that instead he assumed he was just delivering drugs. And certainly the question of whether DM was dealing is relevant to the DM defense that he was a very wealthy young man who had no need to turn to any type of crime to supply his needs, and it's relevant to the question of why he may have had a gun, etc.

Guessing, but could it be as simple as she allowed DM to use her cell phone when they took the trailer to MB's and the toolbox to MH? IIFC the definition of AATF is helping the person to escape (paraphrasing), and by using CN's phone DM was able to covertly hide the trailer and toolbox. Yes I know the trailer was out in the open :innocent:
All MOO

Was there not black nitrile gloves with TB's and CN's dna on them found?

one glove found at the farm?
three gloves on DM at time of arrest?
Not sure which glove(s) CN's dna was found on.

If so, she may know a lot more about the trailer, Eliminator and toolbox.

MOO

I just finished reading Wednesdays thread....the 50 pager!!!!! Quickly scanned Thursdays.
Wow, working full time is getting in my way of staying up to date on this case!!!
Who was last on the stand and is that person done?

If DM had such a high quantity of marijuana, that puts him very close to OC. Very, very close.

The conversation has never been about smoking, it's about dealing.

The pot is relevant because MS's lawyer has implied it was a sort of a trojan horse for planting the gun on MS as an attempt to frame him, and some posters are exploring that theory. And it's similarly the excuse MH has made for why he failed to turn in what might have been the murder weapon, that instead he assumed he was just delivering drugs. And certainly the question of whether DM was dealing is relevant to the DM defense that he was a very wealthy young man who had no need to turn to any type of crime to supply his needs, and it's relevant to the question of why he may have had a gun, etc.

Thanks, I agree.

If MS and MM and/or others had bad drug problems, and DM always had the money for drugs, he could have had them wrapped around his finger.

I don't think this is the last we have heard about the drugs:

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont Apr 6
Dungey suggesting Marlena had a "bad drug problem." Daly said he drank and did weed daily. "A gram or two, a couple of beers."

I just finished reading Wednesdays thread....the 50 pager!!!!! Quickly scanned Thursdays.
Wow, working full time is getting in my way of staying up to date on this case!!!
Who was last on the stand and is that person done?

I hear you! Lol Last witness was Matt Hagermann, (MH), a lifelong friend of DM. Read yesterday's thread. It's guaranteed to be a page turner! Some quite dramatic testimony, cross examinations and great reactions to it all from members here. HTH.

All MOO.

Hagerman finished testifying yesterday afternoon.

I had actually wondered about that as well, so count me crazy with you. Lol :gasp:

Like others here have said, we'll likely never know the whole truth about this crime and those who had some connection to it.

All MOO

Count me 3.....
Chck your pm in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads