Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be his phone just ran out of power, but I assumed he was trying to ensure LE would never be able to link him with Hagerman through late night calls on his phone. There's no sign he was trying to hide on the 10th, he went to the hangar and had business meetings.

*If* he was just dropping off his toolbox normally full of drugs and it contained nothing to do with the TB murder, why wouldn't he use his own phone to contact MH. I guess his phone could have died but that seems like a very convenient time for it to happen. I guess I would have expected a question from TD like "Was this the first time DM ever contacted you through CN's phone or was this a usual thing he did?"

I know he wasn't trying to hide on the 10th but if he was hiding when he dropped off the toolbox, that would show to the jury I would think that there was something definitely linked to the murder in that box.

Oh my! What do you think weed is? It's hung up and totally dried out plants. Have you ever tried to burn a fresh cut tree? It don't burn very well ;)

No, there is a big difference between smokable (10-15% moisture) and dried out (0% moisture) weed. If weed is totally dry it burns quick and makes you cough your guts out. It needs to have some moisture in it to burn well and taste good, and smoke smoothly.

I guess not a lot of people know?

You don't want to pay for fresh weed because you have a humidor? Pot is a perishable product. If it gets too dried out, it's garbage.
Actually, I do have a humidor, but not for pot. Ever hear of Tupperware? Ziplock baggies? A freezer? All these things will help you stop wasting money on small purchases. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm trying to help you save dough.

Also, MH testified about the backpack having a strong smell of weed.

Okay, just to be clear here...IF there was this mysterious "1lb" of weed in MS's possession, I never implied he was moving it by the pound, otherwise, he'd have a freezer full. He could have gotten a pound on the cuff and been dealing ounces, hypothetically. Half quarters and less are typically amounts bought by high school kids who can't pay to play. BD had a job, so who knows, MS could have hard 20 other customers who all had jobs too. But the point here is that all of this weed talk is pure speculation that started with TD's unconfirmed statement about there being weed in the toolbox. TD may be clever in the regards of causing confusion, but not so much a straight-shooter IMO

Yep.....almost as if he is introducing facts into evidence by his questions....he's done this a few times....look at the big discussion about the 1 LB of weed (where did the 1 LB come from too???) that hasn't been shown to exist.....if the truth isn't on your side....baffle them with BS....

Please note that while TD suggested MH might have "obstructed justice," he never mentioned accessory after the fact.

So disposing of evidence is considered obstructing justice (or would that be because he lied to the police during his first 3 statements)? Appreciate your knowledge on the subject.....just looking at this from a layman's perspective....

Okay, just to be clear here...IF there was this mysterious "1lb" of weed in MS's possession, I never implied he was moving it by the pound, otherwise, he'd have a freezer full. He could have gotten a pound on the cuff and been dealing ounces, hypothetically. Half quarters and less are typically amounts bought by high school kids who can't pay to play. BD had a job, so who knows, MS could have hard 20 other customers who all had jobs too. But the point here is that all of this weed talk is pure speculation that started with TD's unconfirmed statement about there being weed in the toolbox. TD may be clever in the regards of causing confusion, but not so much a straight-shooter IMO

The backpack testimony came from MH. He said the backpack smelled of weed so they (MH and AM) assumed that's what was in the backpack.

ETA: I was too slow. Others beat me to it.

The backpack testimony came from MH. He said the backpack smelled of weed so they (MH and AM) assumed that's what was in the backpack.

ETA: I was too slow. Others beat me to it.
Again, what does that have to do with the toolbox at MS's house in regards to weed?

Yep.....almost as if he is introducing facts into evidence by his questions....he's done this a few times....look at the big discussion about the 1 LB of weed (where did the 1 LB come from too???) that hasn't been shown to exist.....if the truth isn't on your side....baffle them with BS....

I have no clue where the 1lb came from either...it did start out as 10lbs a few pages back lol

Actually, I do have a humidor, but not for pot. Ever hear of Tupperware? Ziplock baggies? A freezer? All these things will help you stop wasting money on small purchases. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm trying to help you save dough.

I'm just saying that someone with 1 lb pot would be moving a lot because the stuff goes stale.

None of the methods you mention reliably keep pot fresh, and the freezer is the worst because of freezer burn. The stuff ends up like hay. You need to get the air out with a vacuum sealer. But then you are in and out of the bag and that is defeated.

No one was planning 1 lb pot to last them for months. Someone had it to move and they had a very active business, IMO.

I think the "future grabs" were future pot purchases from DM.

I have no clue where the 1lb came from either...it did start out as 10lbs a few pages back lol

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP Apr 6
Dungey. It wasn't just a tool box. Smich also had a pound of pot. Daly doesn't remember. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC Apr 6
Court heard Smich had about a pound of weed as well. #Bosma #TimBosma

I know he wasn't trying to hide on the 10th but if he was hiding when he dropped off the toolbox, that would show to the jury I would think that there was something definitely linked to the murder in that box.

I think the testimony of BD and MH both imply strongly the gun was in the box, although neither of them saw it. The one who apparently saw it was Arthur, who told his mom. Are we going to hear from Arthur?

So disposing of evidence is considered obstructing justice (or would that be because he lied to the police during his first 3 statements)? Appreciate your knowledge on the subject.....just looking at this from a layman's perspective....

When Dungey discussed obstructing justice it was in regard to lying to police.

Absolutely nothing, nor did I say it did. Just saying..the pot idea came from MH and the backpack.
Wrong. The pot idea initially started with TD's assertions of it, which started the "DM is framing MS" train rolling IMO. MH and the backpack testimony came later and relates to a whole other event. Again MOO

CN was helping to hide the stolen truck and the remains of TB. I think that is where the big difference is in culpability between the gang members comes in? I don't think the hidden dvr was what resulted in her charges. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm just saying that someone with 1 lb pot would be moving a lot because the stuff goes stale.

None of the methods you mention reliably keep pot fresh, and the freezer is the worst because of freezer burn. The stuff ends up like hay. You need to get the air out with a vacuum sealer. But then you are in and out of the bag and that is defeated.

No one was planning 1 lb pot to last them for months. Someone had it to move and they had a very active business, IMO.

I think the "future grabs" were future pot purchases from DM.
MH confirmed in his testimony that "future grabs" referred to future thefts IIRC

MH confirmed in his testimony that "future grabs" referred to future thefts IIRC

Yeah but does that make sense? They are going to steal things, and DM is going to make is buddy pay cash for the booty? DM is offering the guy free trees and the lawyer will have us believe that the guy would be paid in $50 credit towards a tree? Sorry, the math doesn't add up. Wouldn't the guy be PAID for future thefts, not have to pay DM for the honour of participating?

"future grabs" meant the next drug purchase, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1