22 our belief based on forensic evidence that

23 there are hairs that are associated, that the

24 source is the collared black shirt that you

25 sent us that are found in your daughter's

1 underpants, and I wondered if you --

Sharing this lovely tidbit once again.....courtesy of acandyrose.com

1 MR. WOOD: Hey, I made more money
2 handling the Ramsey case than you've made in
3 your whole damn career practicing law, Darnay.
4 MR. HOFFMAN: -- instead of settling
5 for chump change, which you've done in all these
6 other cases, you're actually getting paid a
7 decent --

IMO, Lin Wood wasn't the only one paid in the Ramsey case. There was a whole lotta looking the other way and money made that happen. Ramsey money.

This just has nothing to do with the crime and who did it. This is just about a lawyer with a crazy ego.. He is not very likable, But it does not go to anything about how or why JBR was killed.

Page 9 autopsy report fibers mentioned at the bottom

picture.php

Thanks for this.. but again, all it says is fibers.. Not specific fibers or who they belong to.

Thanks for this.. but again, all it says is fibers.. Not specific fibers or who they belong to.

It is not the coroner's job to source the fibers. Something like that would never be on an autopsy report. That type of thing is analyzed in a lab and the results given to LE.

This just has nothing to do with the crime and who did it. This is just about a lawyer with a crazy ego.. He is not very likable, But it does not go to anything about how or why JBR was killed.

Ah, but was it not YOU who had a problem with people making money off of this child? He's the worst of the worst.

Ah, but was it not YOU who had a problem with people making money off of this child? He's the worst of the worst.

RBBM: I agree, he is the worst...

JMO

RBBM: I agree, he is the worst...

JMO

Why is Lin Wood worse than, say...Jose Baez, or Johnny Cochran, or Irving Kanarek (re: Charles Manson)?

I read and re-read the Ramsey interviews/depositions with Wood in awe. On an intellectual level, his representation was brilliant - even inspired at times.

If YOU were facing life in prison, guilty or not, wouldn't you want him on your side?

I'll take Wood over "good-guy" Hoffman any day.

On a lighter note, without a search engine, can anyone name which Shakespeare play contains the line: "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

Why is Lin Wood worse than, say...Jose Baez, or Johnny Cochran, or Irving Kanarek (re: Charles Manson)?

I read and re-read the Ramsey interviews/depositions with Wood in awe. On an intellectual level, his representation was brilliant - even inspired at times.

If YOU were facing life in prison, guilty or not, wouldn't you want him on your side?

On a lighter note, without a search engine, can anyone name which Shakespeare play contains the line: "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

BBM: I don't believe those other lawyers whom you have named bragged that they made more money in their entire career off of a dead little girl (yes, I am paraphrasing here).

I really don't think Wood is a brilliant lawyer, just a bully. I have read some of the depositions, and Wood led Patsy to many answers...

No, if I were facing life in prison, Lin Wood is the last person I'd want on my side, since he's a civil lawyer I believe. And even if he's a criminal lawyer, I wouldn't want his pompous arse anywhere near me or my case for fear he would offend the jury, and down the river I'd go.

Well, since Darnay has passed on (RIP, Darnay, I am sorry your burdens were too much for you to bear), your only choice of the two would be Wood.

JMO

Lin Wood is a slug but he'll never reached the level of Devil's Advocate like Joe Tacopina :furious:

Henry VI

How long will it be before the probability of R involvement in big time child *advertiser censored* is looked at as a key factor in JBs death? Way too many connections in their "circle" to documented statements and reported info from credible sources to keep sweeping it all under a rug. It is what it is, IMHO.

I myself have always wondered what Natalie Holloways mother found out about him; in her personal relationship with him. I wish she would speak on that.....but I know better. I found the two of them hooking up the strangest thing ever.

Lin Wood is a slug but he'll never reached the level of Devil's Advocate like Joe Tacopina :furious:

Henry VI

Joe Taco! Oh; Mel just loved using him as a Post when her verdict was read. He did nothing for her case. Ambulance chasers, they always act and look the same to me?:rockon:

Here's hoping Mel is still receiving moldy green strange meat!:blushing:

Joe Taco! Oh; Mel just loved using him as a Post when her verdict was read. He did nothing for her case. Ambulance chasers, they always act and look the same to me?:rockon:

Here's hoping Mel is still receiving moldy green strange meat!:blushing:

He used to show up on Crier's show on the old Court TV. One time Lisa Pinto was on the show to rebutt him and he wouldn't let her talk, was a real bully while Crier just sat there and smiled her creepy smile.

HENRY VI indeed!

There's actually a good reason why I know that.
When my nephew graduated from law school we gave him all kinds of gifts with either the quote or just Henry VI. It's on his car (bumper sticker, license plate), his computer (mouse pad, wallpaper), etc.

Don't worry he isn't a blood sucker, he does water rights.

There's actually a good reason why I know that.
When my nephew graduated from law school we gave him all kinds of gifts with either the quote or just Henry VI. It's on his car (bumper sticker, license plate), his computer (mouse pad, wallpaper), etc.

Don't worry he isn't a blood sucker, he does water rights.

I hear ya. I do courthouse research (commercial real estate mostly). I guess that's why I never met Lin Wood even though we both worked in the same office building for a while. And my brother practices only estate/trust law.

Sharing this lovely tidbit once again.....courtesy of acandyrose.com

1 MR. WOOD: Hey, I made more money
2 handling the Ramsey case than you've made in
3 your whole damn career practicing law, Darnay.
4 MR. HOFFMAN: -- instead of settling
5 for chump change, which you've done in all these
6 other cases, you're actually getting paid a
7 decent --

IMO, Lin Wood wasn't the only one paid in the Ramsey case. There was a whole lotta looking the other way and money made that happen. Ramsey money.

LW is now engaged to an Atlanta socialite (30 yrs younger). Wonder if she knows much about his "colorful" background. She's going to be in for some surprises. moo

re the DA office sharing the evidence with the R team

The sharing of such information, says 25-year F.B.I. veteran Gregg McCrary, "is unprecedented and unprofessional and an obstruction of justice...It's possible you could make a case for prosecutorial malfeasance. It completely compromises the investigation."

http://bardachreports.com/articles/v_19971000.html

@bold- can it be done somehow?

I found something interesting in my reading of ST's book yesterday, now I can't find it.

It relates to the Smilka (sp) grand jury, and how Hunter brokered a deal that an indictment wouldn't be returned, no matter what evidence the GJ uncovered. Well, ST says it took 15 years for the little deal to be uncovered, and isn't funny, it was almost 15 years later that we found out that the GJ investigating the Ramsey case indicted the parents? ST brings out that one of the BPD's "Dream Team" lawyers wondered if the Ramseys' 1998 interviews with LE were brokered with a deal like the Smilka GJ deal was, an interview in exchange for Hunter not signing an indictment if the GJ returned one?

JMO

I found something interesting in my reading of ST's book yesterday, now I can't find it.

It relates to the Smilka (sp) grand jury, and how Hunter brokered a deal that an indictment wouldn't be returned, no matter what evidence the GJ uncovered. Well, ST says it took 15 years for the little deal to be uncovered, and isn't funny, it was almost 15 years later that we found out that the GJ investigating the Ramsey case indicted the parents? ST brings out that one of the BPD's "Dream Team" lawyers wondered if the Ramseys' 1998 interviews with LE were brokered with a deal like the Smilka GJ deal was, an interview in exchange for Hunter not signing an indictment if the GJ returned one?

JMO

I am having a lot of problems with the 1998 JR interview...interesting that LS was interviewing JR and not PR,maybe it means nothing,maybe it does....the questions,how the interview was conducted,you swear to God you didn't blah blah....etc

I am having a lot of problems with the 1998 JR interview...interesting that LS was interviewing JR and not PR,maybe it means nothing,maybe it does....the questions,how the interview was conducted,you swear to God you didn't blah blah....etc

Yes, I think I wanted to smack LS. WTH? Do you swear to God? Yeah, I swear to God. Then, JR couldn't even recite or name his favorite bible verse. Yes, sir...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member