Boulder DA sued for release of indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she had it right. She released them based on DNA evidence. Not because she liked them or didn't. She looked at the evidence and made the call.

All the little stuff that people twist and turn to make it fit the R's doing this, And then there is real evidence that points away from them and it is ignored or means nothing???

It makes no sense if the truth is really the prize here.

Dunno whether to :floorlaugh: or CRY,honestly,I am confused.

I'm getting confused who is a credible source if ST isn't but ML is cos she made a big mistake with the arrest of JMK.

There is real evidence that someone else could have been there that night. There is Biological DNA that matches touch DNA. That is not a worker over seas.. that is someone that was there that night and it does not match any of the R's. That is big.

If people want to ignore it, That is their choice but it is not going to go away. There is someone out there that tried the same thing 8 months after this crime..

In any other case, this would be something awesome.. But here? Because it is the R's.. It is tossed out..

I'm getting confused who is a credible source if ST isn't but ML is cos she made a big mistake with the arrest of JMK.

She has to arrest him. She had to. He confessed, Seemed to know things about the crime.. She had to investigate him and make sure.

That is good police work.

At least she had it right. She released them based on DNA evidence. Not because she liked them or didn't. She looked at the evidence and made the call.

All the little stuff that people twist and turn to make it fit the R's doing this, And then there is real evidence that points away from them and it is ignored or means nothing???

It makes no sense if the truth is really the prize here.

Wasn't Mary Lacy your source for the blood DNA being from an intruder? She put her own spin on that evidence. Seems to me she was indulging in a little "twist and turn" herself.

There is real evidence that someone else could have been there that night. There is Biological DNA that matches touch DNA. That is not a worker over seas..

Maybe not,maybe it's an accomplice who helped the R's clean the scene and JB's body.The phone records are missing,who did they call that night.

Maybe not,maybe it's an accomplice who helped the R's clean the scene and JB's body.The phone records are missing,who did they call that night.

That is all supposition.. the evidence says there was someone else there than night. There is no reason to reach for anything because it is there in black and white.. For phone records talk to the Phone company.

There is real evidence that someone else could have been there that night. There is Biological DNA that matches touch DNA. That is not a worker over seas.. that is someone that was there that night and it does not match any of the R's. That is big.

Let's be clear here, the part BBM is your opinion.
For the sake of everyone new to this case, please be fair to them and differentiate.

That is all supposition.. the evidence says there was someone else there than night. There is no reason to reach for anything because it is there in black and white.. For phone records talk to the Phone company.

Until there is a name matching that DNA this is what you do as well,ASSUMING it belongs to an intruder.The difference between my scenario and yours is that there is evidence against the R's and NONE against your intruder.

Let's be clear here, the part BBM is your opinion.
For the sake of everyone new to this case, please be fair to them and differentiate.

It could be but it could also be true. The possibility is there. The probability is there with two sources of the same DNA. The point is that it is not a fantasy or a story it is real evidence that points to someone else being there. That is fact.

Until there is a name matching that DNA this is what you do as well,ASSUMING it belongs to an intruder.The difference between my scenario and yours is that there is evidence against the R's and NONE against your intruder.

No. There is a match. It belongs to someone. Someone that was there if they left biological material mixed with her blood.

I am assuming the unknown DNA belongs to someone who helped out the R's cover up the crime.
You are assuming it belongs to an intruder.
My scenario is backed -up by the rest of the evidence ,which points to RDI.
Your scenario has no back-up.

BBM: In your opinion....Not everyone thinks ST got it all wrong.

JMO

This man was one big ego on his first murder case that got it all wrong. That is in fact my opinion.. But not mine alone..

She has to arrest him. She had to. He confessed, Seemed to know things about the crime.. She had to investigate him and make sure.

That is good police work.

OMG, please. That wasn't police work at all. That was ML indulging the Ramseys. Please do some reading on this case. And do some background checking on Mary Lacy AKA Mary Keenan. Then, come back and tell us how great of a DA she was.

Just for personal reference, I've had dealings with Ms. Kennan-Lacy. She's a blooming idiot. She didn't want to prosecute my SIL's attacker, because she "didn't want to ruin his life." So, don't go telling anyone here how great of a DA she was.

I am assuming the unknown DNA belongs to someone who helped out the R's cover up the crime.
You are assuming it belongs to an intruder.
My scenario is backed -up by the rest of the evidence ,which points to RDI.
Your scenario has no back-up.

No it is not backed up by evidence. It is backed up by more opinion on RDI part.

The evidence speaks for itself and does not need more stories to make it real. It is real. DNA mixed with JBR dna and then another source on the body.. In most cases, ones without the R's name attached, That would be a slam dunk of DNA and evidence.

OMG, please. That wasn't police work at all. That was ML indulging the Ramseys. Please do some reading on this case. And do some background checking on Mary Lacy AKA Mary Keenan. Then, come back and tell us how great of a DA she was.

Just for personal reference, I've had dealings with Ms. Kennan-Lacy. She's a blooming idiot. She didn't want to prosecute my SIL's attacker, because she "didn't want to ruin his life." So, don't go telling anyone here how great of a DA is was.

So she does not arrest him, Just lets him talk about how he killed JBR and all the evidence and then what??

IT was police work. Someone confesses you investigate them. He seemed to know things. That is good police work. Investigate, Clear and then let go.

Not addressing personal part of post.

This man was one big ego on his first murder case that got it all wrong. That is in fact my opinion.. But not mine alone..

OK. That is your opinion. My opinion is that Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy, Trip DeMuth, Pete Hofstrom, and Bill Wise were a bunch of idiots who were outgunned in the very beginning by Team Ramsey.

:moo:

So she does not arrest him, Just lets him talk about how he killed JBR and all the evidence and then what??

IT was police work. Someone confesses you investigate them. He seemed to know things. That is good police work. Investigate, Clear and then let go.

Not addressing personal part of post.

No, it wasn't. All she had to do was check to see if he was EVEN in the vicinity of Boulder in December, 1996, which he wasn't. He knew nothing about the crime, except for what he read...

Don't address the personal part of the post. Just go read about her terrible record for prosecuting sex offenders, that should give you an idea of what an idiot she is.

JMO

That is personal feelings and not about this case.

AS far as this case, she did what she had to. I have no issue with arresting someone confessing to the crime and then running DNA on them to clear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member