Brad Cooper April 1st Weekend

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other point in his testimony was that the house appeared to be in the same condition as he had seen for the previous few years. Showing the NC came home to Brad's mess and house wide insect infestation with maggots, worms, etc. as another embellished story told to her friends to paint him in a negative light.

Why is it BC's inconsistencies are enough to put him behind bars and other inconsistencies should be overlooked completely?

He said there were clothes everywhere and the house was never "tidy".
I did not understand him to say there was an ongoing, regular infestation of maggots and worms, even when Nancy was there?

He said there were clothes everywhere and the house was never "tidy".
I did not understand him to say there was an ongoing, regular infestation of maggots and worms, even when Nancy was there?

There were never any worms nor maggots found in the house. It was a story.

There were never any worms nor maggots found in the house. It was a story.

Sorry, I misread your post.
If he had food and dirty dishes piled up all over the kitchen as Nancy said, I have no doubt there was a major insect infestation. I doubt Nancy lied about this, nor do I think her friends lied on the stand.

The other point in his testimony was that the house appeared to be in the same condition as he had seen for the previous few years. Showing the NC came home to Brad's mess and house wide insect infestation with maggots, worms, etc. as another embellished story told to her friends to paint him in a negative light.

Why is it BC's inconsistencies are enough to put him behind bars and other inconsistencies should be overlooked completely?

Actually, it was testified to that there were only ants in the kitchen. He went outside and found the source and sprayed them. I have had ants before and with a clean house. They do come into the house from outside. Now he did spray upstairs again but found no maggots, worms, etc. <modsnip> Yes, it would appear that this was embellished to her friends.

I've actually done that (on white jeans) and raced home!!

Thing is red wine doesn't come out with ordinary detergent. I had to soak the jeans in bleach.

So, if she really had spilled red wine, there's a good possibility it would still be on the dress.

I waited and waited for them to say what type of wine she was drinking. (Not for any other reason than I am a wine drinker myself and found it interesting on a personal level.) I never did hear anyone specify red or white. Either way I would have wanted to put the dress in the sink to soak rather than just trying to spot clean it at the neighbors house.

Actually, it was testified to that there were only ants in the kitchen. He went outside and found the source and sprayed them. I have had ants before and with a clean house. They do come into the house from outside. Now he did spray upstairs again but found no maggots, worms, etc.<modsnip>. Yes, it would appear that this was embellished to her friends.

I wouldn't say that. It is possible that there were maggots when she arrived home. It's also possible that she got rid of them without waiting for the exterminator so there would have been no maggots when he arrived.

If he had food and dirty dishes piled up all over the kitchen as Nancy said, I have no doubt there was a major insect infestation. I doubt Nancy lied about this, nor do I think her friends lied on the stand.

There were only ants inside the house in the kitchen, and they came from outside source under some wood according to the exterminator. Refer to the exterminator's testimony. He sprayed outside source, and he found no other major insect infestation. Nancy's mother has said that her daughter did embellish stories.

Again, spin it how you like. The exterminator said there was typically clothes strewn about and used dishes out and that is what he attributed to the ant infestation. All the exterminator found in the house was ants. The condition of the house was not out of the ordinary.

We should ignore his testimony because her friends who supposedly knew everything that went on with her testified that Nancy who was prone to embellishment said he did?

Never mind that they did not know the Coopers had money problems, did not know water was turned off due to non-payment on several occasions, did not know they used Tide detergent, did not know the house was regularly untidy, the list goes on and on.

I wouldn't say that. It is possible that there were maggots when she arrived home. It's also possible that she got rid of them without waiting for the exterminator so there would have been no maggots when he arrived.

Well, I suppose anything is possible, but I would think most would wait for the exterminator to do that. I sure would. If I came home to maggots, I would leave and stay somewhere else until the exterminator came. So, again, it would be more believable that she embellished the story. Whether she did or not is not that important, and you are entitled to your opinion as I am inclined to believe the exterminator.

There were only ants inside the house in the kitchen, and they came from outside source under some wood according to the exterminator. Refer to the exterminator's testimony. He sprayed outside source, and he found no other major insect infestation. Nancy's mother has said that her daughter did embellish stories.

Insects or not, I have no doubt Brad left old food and dirty dishes piled up in the kitchen. The point is, he was a slob and rarely did house cleaning, or even much yard work, for that matter.

<modsnip>

The whole point of that witness was to verify that the GARAGE was full and a car could not be pulled into the garage with it the way he saw it TWO DAYS before Nancy was murdered. This is after Brad said (and swore in testimony for his depo, as well as his own affidavit) that he cleaned out the garage so "Nancy could pull her car in upon coming home from vacation."

and...that was another lie from Brad.

As for the condition of the house...

It was not clean (per what Brad alleged and said in his depo).

Brad did NOT clean the house.

Nancy was very angry about the condition of the house when she returned from vacation. Nancy's anger at the condition of the house is not disputed. Not by Brad and not by her friends and not by her family.

Brad's priorities:

1- Brad
2- Cisco
3- Iron Man Events
4- His girls

Insects or not, I have no doubt Brad left old food and dirty dishes piled up in the kitchen. The point is, he was a slob and rarely did house cleaning, or even much yard work, for that matter.

The counterpoint is, neither did she.

I waited and waited for them to say what type of wine she was drinking. (Not for any other reason than I am a wine drinker myself and found it interesting on a personal level.) I never did hear anyone specify red or white. Either way I would have wanted to put the dress in the sink to soak rather than just trying to spot clean it at the neighbors house.

As I was clicking submit, I realized we didn't know if it was red or white. Probably considering my "personal level" on this because I drink red.:crazy: You're right though about not wanting to walk around with a wet spot - especially when she lived so close.

It was probably white. On another personal level interest:D - I sat up when I read she mixed quite a bit of wine and beer. I probably would have been sick.

Let's stay on topic guys. You don't have to believe the witnesses, but you can't bash them or pull out dirt on them and post it here. They are not on trial.

The bashing in general also needs to stop. And remember, no naming of minors.

Thanks,

Salem

The counterpoint is, neither did she.

<modsnip>

Why would Brad suddenly decide to go on a 5 hour cleaning spree, starting at the crack of dawn Saturday AM ?

He "washed" the hardwood floors , but said he didn't even touch the bathrooms?
Now that's odd?
In my house, that is the place that needs constant cleaning.

Just another little detail that doesn't quite add up.

One potentially very valid theory is that Nancy did get sick when she came home. And that she was also known to drink diet soda (diet coke) at night. Neither of these behaviors is impossible. Clearly Nancy did have a lot to drink that night and yes, she did mix wine and beer. Being sick after getting home would not be a far fetched scenario.

Alcohol would have also dulled her senses and reaction time, making her more vulnerable to an attack. Plus she would have gotten to sleep faster with alcohol in her system.

Good time for an angry estranged husband to take advantage of the situation and attack/strangle her. She was at her most vulnerable.

<modsnip>

Why would Brad suddenly decide to go on a 5 hour cleaning spree, starting at the crack of dawn Saturday AM ?

He "washed" the hardwood floors , but said he didn't even touch the bathrooms?
Now that's odd?
In my house, that is the place that needs constant cleaning.

Just another little detail that doesn't quite add up.

We know the answer to that from his deposition but since we are not supposed to believe anything that comes out of his mouth ever it's not even a debate worth pursuing.

My personal point is that there are enough issues that can be spun to support either side in this case that there is not enough evidence as presented yet to prove guilt even by a preponderance of the evidence let alone reasonable doubt.

Honestly if I were in the Brad did it camp I would be even more vocal about the prosecution doing a pretty poor job up to this point. it is not about winning or losing a debate on websleuths it is about justice for the victim and with the evidence they have and the way it has been presented thus far whether he did it or not it is not looking like the family will see justice. If he did it they need to prove it and if they didn't they have no other avenues to pursue.

Please don't get snarky and start baiting each other. Discuss the evidence, the trial revelations and the happenings. Give each other room to disagree. It's okay - we don't all have to think the same. If you don't like what someone says and can not respond without being snarky - then move past it and just don't respond. That's okay too.

Salem

I wonder what was in her last e-mails that Brad read Friday night?
Could have lit the fuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members