Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the rain delay of the baseball game, Fox went to local news. It appears that CPD was using Cisco IP phones during the press conference with the call from Mr. Rentz. Perhaps BC will be able to start a study group with his new friends. Who knows, but if he is successful in training his new friends than perhaps Cisco will no longer have to outsource support for VoIP and can simply use the cheap labor force of inmates.

Don't forget Janet Abaroa........Raven knows what he did to his wife and baby. I don't understand why he's still out of jail!

:mad:

JMHO
fran
It's so sad Fran there are so many we have to name. As the Chief said, this is domestic violence of the very worst kind.

So many don't have an understanding of abuse and allow it continue until it gets to this point. Even here on WS many said NC wasn't a victim of abuse...I wonder what their position is now?

Just think: tonight he is spending his first night ever in jail...the first of many, many nights. Could he have had any idea that an indictment was soon coming down? Any hints at all? Think his lawyers were caught off guard?

I hope he was surprised!

I saw where his attorney said 'he would have turned himself in.':rolleyes:

Yeah, as if! Like he's answered all LE's questions? NOT!:chicken:

He sure didn't look too happy when he did the perp walk from his house. Gosh, he even had a jacket over his hands. As if we didn't know a set of hand-cuffs were holding his hands behind his back. ;)

Wonder how he's gonna apply his MBA in a jail cell?:waitasec:

Bet his mom and dad are really proud of him now.:eek:

I love it!!!!!! He's finally where he SHOULD be, IMHO.

Justice for Nancy!

JMHO
fran

During the rain delay of the baseball game, Fox went to local news. It appears that CPD was using Cisco IP phones during the press conference with the call from Mr. Rentz.
My company is switching to Cisco VOIP platform and IP phones but the rollout is delayed due to some technical issues (according to what the telecom guy told me today).

Great news in the case. Absolutely great. Terrible for the daughters, but BC made it that way.

In other news, the recent nearby alleged violent sexual assault at Yates Mill is being reported on ABC as a false allegation. Strange, but good also.

He sure didn't look too happy when he did the perp walk from his house. Gosh, he even had a jacket over his hands. As if we didn't know a set of hand-cuffs were holding his hands behind his back. ;)

I saw that and also noticed the police used 2 unmarked cars to pick him up. They placed him in the front seat. A sweatshirt or jacket was over his hands behind his back. He had to have been shocked, unless he had some inkling that his days of freedom were numbered.

In other news, the recent nearby alleged violent sexual assault at Yates Mill is being reported on ABC as a false allegation.

Wow, hadn't seen this one either. False allegation? Meaning an attack did not happen?

my post from 10/2...

Back in August I posted a question. Unexpecting, I got a response from RKAB thru a pm many days later. This was our only communication with the exception of today when I asked her permission to post a portion of her response. With respect to RKAB I will post only the portions she agreed to. Hopefully this can give us a little more insight to BC from someone who knows and has experienced it.

I totally missed this golden nugget! Thank you so much mom!:)

Great news in the case. Absolutely great. Terrible for the daughters, but BC made it that way.

In other news, the recent nearby alleged violent sexual assault at Yates Mill is being reported on ABC as a false allegation. Strange, but good also.

I saw that too. I guess the BC supporters got a double dose tonight, BC is arrested and the Yates Mill was a false allegation. No wonder they have not made their presence known.

It's so sad Fran there are so many we have to name. As the Chief said, this is domestic violence of the very worst kind.

So many don't have an understanding of abuse and allow it continue until it gets to this point. Even here on WS many said NC wasn't a victim of abuse...I wonder what their position is now?

You can rest assured, mom, there's probably some who will still blame Nancy, or at the least blame her for not getting out before it turned to physical violence.

That's just it,.........emotional abuse can go on for years and years,.......but it only takes one incident of physical violence to result in murder.

Who knew? Who knew for sure?

It is sad, mom, very tragic. In the end, there is no winner here. Just losers. :(

JMHO
fran

His parents should be considered victims as well, correct? Let's hope that the defense attorneys don't try to use his upbringing as a reason why BC may have committed this crime.

You're so right Mom. I also wonder what their position is now.

Poor, poor Nancy. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm all in favor of LWOP.....death is too easy. Let the SOB spend the rest of his life suffering for what he did to Nancy and those precious little girls who will never see their Mommy again. He should look fine in Central with lipstick and eyeliner for his "husband".....or better yet maybe they'll share him.

Thank God he is in jail....I knew it was a matter of time, but it still took my breath away just watching him on the news.

As I've said many times....thank God Bella and Katie are in Canada!

Just think if Nancy's family hadn't applied for custody, those children might have to live with Brad's parents!:eek:

It took my breath away too, tarheel. Honestly, I almost cried when I saw him with the JP. What tragedy for everyone.:(

I saw that and also noticed the police used 2 unmarked cars to pick him up.
I understand there were 7 LE cars (maybe more) posted this afternoon/evening in different locations just before BC got arrested. My son went from our home to a friends in Camden Forest and said the reason he noticed is he couldn't get another ticket (already has 1 pending) and they were sitting at all the intersections.

I understand there were 7 LE cars (maybe more) posted this afternoon/evening in different locations just before BC got arrested. My son went from our home to a friends in Camden Forest and said the reason he noticed is he couldn't get another ticket (already has 1 pending) and they were sitting at all the intersections.

Mom - it's so good to have you here reporting!!:blowkiss:

I love it!!!!!! He's finally where he SHOULD be, IMHO.

Justice for Nancy!

JMHO
fran
I have wondered what mommy dearest has been here doing for 3 months with BC not really having any responsibilities (girl's). One time I mentioned if it was so he could get things in order for when this day came. With NC being MURDERED :furious:and she can't help, her family is not local, I wonder if this was an action plan. Someone needs to now take on the responsibilities to get the residence moving along. As sad as it is, it needs to now be cleaned out, stored, donated, whatever, but it can't sit there or it will be the next foreclosure.

Very glad to hear the news today and feel that North Carolina is very cautious in presenting to the GJ. Otherwise, JY would have been indicted by now. I cannot wait to hear the evidence and feel it will be even more than we have speculated on.

Hi cp!:blowkiss:
It's also nice to know that Nancy's family can relax with the children a bit more. I don't think Brad will be appealing the custody ruling anytime soon.

I saw that too. I guess the BC supporters got a double dose tonight, BC is arrested and the Yates Mill was a false allegation. No wonder they have not made their presence known.

Sorry to come in so late, had friends over and INTERNET was down until 11:30. I am not at all shocked by his arrest, but agree with NCSU want to see the evidence, I am sure it is good, but could not convince myself of his guilt based on what was known.

Just think if Nancy's family hadn't applied for custody, those children might have to live with Brad's parents!:eek:

It took my breath away too, tarheel. Honestly, I almost cried when I saw him with the JP. What tragedy for everyone.:(

I can't even fathom them with BC's parents! Thank God they have Krista and Jim as well as the Rentz family.

Yes, it is a tragedy.......and you're right, it is so, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member