Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to pick their jaw off the floor??? :confused: :behindbar

That would be moi!

I thought CPD had nothing, or they would have done something prior to the last temporary custody hearing.

Still anxious to see the forensic reports though and to see what BC's attys have to offer in response.

Just can't help myself, lol - I almost always go w/IUPG until the trial....I hate the "crime" part and feel deeply for the victims - but I do love to watch and/or read trial testimony.

I still don't understand, though, why the CPD never named him as a POI or Suspect, when he clearly was along.

Wake County DA doesn't do that POI/suspect dance. He/they say nothing until it's time to arrest and then they indict and arrest and that's that. POI/suspect are terms used in the media by some jurisdictions. Wake County doesn't say anything...they stay silent.

WRAL just had breaking news and were talking like he had not been arrested yet...........unless I heard it wrong.

indictment does not mean guilty

signed,
Duke Lacrosse Team

You're right it does not. But you have to understand that Willoughby =/= Nifong. They are as different as it's possible to be and still be members of the human race. There were no 'trumped up' charges. No rushing of any kind. No victim who changed her story. Nothing is the same and you can't compare the two cases.

Still anxious to see the forensic reports though and to see what BC's attys have to offer in response.

Just can't help myself, lol - I almost always go w/IUPG until the trial....I hate the "crime" part and feel deeply for the victims - but I do love to watch and/or read trial testimony.

Ditto

Wake County DA doesn't do that POI/suspect dance. He/they say nothing until it's time to arrest and then they indict and arrest and that's that. POI/suspect are terms used in the media by some jurisdictions. Wake County doesn't say anything...they stay silent.

I thought they named JY as one or the other? I think I remember JY's mom saying/complaining about that being reported on, I think it's "NC's Most Wanted" site?

I could be wrong though - I haven't followed the JY case for some reason.

You're right it does not. But you have to understand that Willoughby =/= Nifong. They are as different as it's possible to be and still be members of the human race. There were no 'trumped up' charges. No rushing of any kind. No victim who changed her story. Nothing is the same and you can't compare the two cases.

I was just referencing a case where an indictment happened and they were innocent. I have no opinions about the WC DA other then he is slow. Hopefully they will give details at 8pm. If he did it - hope he rots in hell.

Hello Just the Fax! How 'bout that Willoughby! He's alive...he's ALIVEEEE!

I'm here!

I guess I got too focused on the parental rights issue as well as the friend's affidavits (which totally turned me off - just made me feel they were ganging up on BC - my opinion only).

I still don't understand, though, why the CPD never named him as a POI or Suspect, when he clearly was along.

Anxiously awaiting to see what CPD has - I assume it is pretty formidable.

The phone call from Nancy's cell to Brads on his trip to HT is one thing I want to have answered. How did this happen, who, what, made the phone call...hmmmm, maybe now I might know why two trips were made...we'll see.

CPD and the DA better have more than hearsay.

hey Zoe!! I've been hoping to see you pop in!!!!

I've been lurking and just trying to be patient, which is not something I'm any good at. I am eager to learn more....I am thankful that the CPD was able to get what was needed for an indictment. I wonder what the response of K&B will be.

It's all just so tragic.

Are you implying Colin Willoughby has suddenly become a crooked villain :confused:

Show me where I implied that? Your post IMPLIED that Nifong was a villain prior to that. I was just stating that he wasn't considered a villain prior to that single case.

Willoughby has been nothing but an upstanding DA and I am in no way disputing that.

Hello Just the Fax! How 'bout that Willoughby! He's alive...he's ALIVEEEE!

Yes, cheers to Colin !!!!
I think we will find that Mr Brad left behind a ton of damning evidence.
Possibly these for starters :

1- Touch DNA on her neck ?
2- Body fluids in the bed, and floors left from a deceased victim
3- Computer evidence before or after the crime ?

Whatever the evidence, rest assured it is SOLID.
Colin Willoughby does not shoot from the hip.

CPD and the DA better have more than hearsay.

I'm sure they do. They spent FOUR years working on getting the goods on Ann Miller. They would not rush a murder case; no reason to. They believe they've got enough to convict in a court of law by 12 jurors. Grand Jury (all 12 jurors) saw probable cause. Isn't just hearsay.

I've been lurking and just trying to be patient, which is not something I'm any good at. I am eager to learn more....I am thankful that the CPD was able to get what was needed for an indictment. I wonder what the response of K&B will be.

It's all just so tragic.

Hi Zoe! Haven't seen you around much--very glad you are here this evening!! Can you believe this?

Yes, cheers to Colin !!!!
I think we will find that Mr Brad left behind a ton of damning evidence.
Possibly these for starters :

1- Touch DNA on her neck ?
2- Body fluids in the bed, and floors left from a deceased victim
3- Computer evidence before or after the crime ?

Whatever the evidence, rest assured it is SOLID.
Colin Willoughby does not shoot from the hip.

Okay think they'll waive prelim? (I do). I also think they will invoke their right to a speedy trial. What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member