Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I have to believe there is some pretty strong evidence we aren't aware of.

Assuming that there is, and that it proves Brad did it, there's no way he would confess. Maybe if he were trying to avoid the death penalty, but otherwise, no chance.

indictment is for premeditation. must be strong evidence. we, of course, were hoping that SOMETHING was on his computer, or some little evidence in his trunk or his house....and that must be true

Show me where I implied that? Your post IMPLIED that Nifong was a villain prior to that. I was just stating that he wasn't considered a villain prior to that single case.

Willoughby has been nothing but an upstanding DA and I am in no way disputing that.

Mentioning Nifong on this forum is a total moot point....period.

The phone call from Nancy's cell to Brads on his trip to HT is one thing I want to have answered. How did this happen, who, what, made the phone call...hmmmm, maybe now I might know why two trips were made...we'll see.

CPD and the DA better have more than hearsay.

I want to know about that too! I still don't understand why that friend, Mike something, was brought into the CPD 3 times for questioning and was asked if he made the phone call (or something like that), do you know who I mean?

I also want to know more about the lady who is sure she saw NC jogging that morning....she sounded really certain in her affidavit.

I'm just assuming, but I'm guessing, the contents of NC's stomach are the "clincher" or whatever it would be called. I don't know much about how the body metabolizes food - but I believe that fluids (like wine) don't stay in there for very long. I tried google several different times, but could never find a definitave answer; at least not one that I could understand, lol.

Completely agree! Now I can quit holding my breath - its done. Now we can all move on to the next phase. I am confident CPD has their "stuff" together. I'll be watching at 8 pm, for sure.

OMG another stranger returns!! Good to see you. I think another trip to the dump site might be in order at some point soon to lay some flowers for Nancy.

I also am interested in the person who stated that they saw NC jogging that morning. I want to know if police found the other jogger that this woman saw.

The Alan Gell case comes to mind when the appearance that a potential witness was "overlooked" b/c it doesn't match a certain timeline.

Of course, the phone calls, the phone calls...can't wait to hear all of that.

Okay think they'll waive prelim? (I do). I also think they will invoke their right to a speedy trial. What say you?

No Preliminary hearing since the GJ handed down a true Bill.
Can't wait to hear K&B's spin in their statement.....<<GAG>>

The phone call from Nancy's cell to Brads on his trip to HT is one thing I want to have answered. How did this happen, who, what, made the phone call...hmmmm, maybe now I might know why two trips were made...we'll see.

CPD and the DA better have more than hearsay.

The grand jury process is to ride herd over the police and the DA and make sure that they DO have evidence that is fitting for the crime and it's not just hearsay. 12 members of the grand jury heard EVIDENCE that confirmed to them that there was enough to go forward with an arrest.

Knowing the public scrutiny in this case - neither the DA, the CPD nor the Grand Jury would rush an arrest without solid evidence.

Yes, cheers to Colin !!!!
I think we will find that Mr Brad left behind a ton of damning evidence.
Possibly these for starters :

1- Touch DNA on her neck ?
2- Body fluids in the bed, and floors left from a deceased victim
3- Computer evidence before or after the crime ?

Whatever the evidence, rest assured it is SOLID.
Colin Willoughby does not shoot from the hip.

evidence is absolutely rock solid. agreed.
CW has SOLID evidence, ROCK SOLID
that's why we're still waiting on JY

and i think there's a couple of rock solid items.....

I've been lurking and just trying to be patient, which is not something I'm any good at. I am eager to learn more....I am thankful that the CPD was able to get what was needed for an indictment. I wonder what the response of K&B will be.

It's all just so tragic.

Zoe, I have been doing the same...

I'm just assuming, but I'm guessing, the contents of NC's stomach are the "clincher" or whatever it would be called. I don't know much about how the body metabolizes food - but I believe that fluids (like wine) don't stay in there for very long. I tried google several different times, but could never find a definitave answer; at least not one that I could understand, lol.

I'm thinking there are several things which clinched it and not just one thing by itself. Speculation: stomach contents + what was in the car + forensic evidence in the house + possibly evidence on Nancy's body/under her fingernails + computer + phone or some combo of items. One thing alone wouldn't do it, IMHO. I believe the DA would wait until he had several items that could be tied to Brad and the murder.

I'm thinking the car will hold some clues............perhaps they got the body farm in TN. involved like in Caylee's case.

I also am interested in the person who stated that they saw NC jogging that morning. I want to know if police found the other jogger that this woman saw.

The Alan Gell case comes to mind when the appearance that a potential witness was "overlooked" b/c it doesn't match a certain timeline.

Of course, the phone calls, the phone calls...can't wait to hear all of that.

Obviously the CPD and the DA did not find her statement credible.
In the end, it will be the jury's duty to decide.

OMG another stranger returns!! Good to see you. I think another trip to the dump site might be in order at some point soon to lay some flowers for Nancy.

Any time - I've enjoyed talking with you and others.

Obviously the CPD and the DA did not find her statement credible.
In the end, it will be the jury's duty to decide.

If they have evidence that proves that Nancy never left her house alive that morning then the 'eyewitness' is moot.

I'm thinking there are several things which clinched it and not just one thing by itself. Speculation: stomach contents + what was in the car + forensic evidence in the house + possibly evidence on Nancy's body/under her fingernails + computer + phone or some combo of items. One thing alone wouldn't do it, IMHO. I believe the DA would wait until he had several items that could be tied to Brad and the murder.

Yes, Brad's DNA under her nails is a great possibility.

If they have evidence that proves that Nancy never left her house alive that morning then the 'eyewitness' is moot.

Agreed and either the CPD have evidence she never left the house or they have evidence that the eye witness is mistaken.

Hopefully the press conference will shed some light and connect the dots. If they just say "We have evidence and therefore he was arrested", I will be disappointed. I hope she at least says what some of the evidence is.

His mug shot is on wral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members