Brad Cooper - Timeline, Behavior, Interview, & Evidence Inconsistencies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think LE followed him though? If they suspected him from the beginning, is that something they might do?

They did have 2 squad cars at the house and they did know he was at SH's house and they knew about the trip to Cisco. But I would suspect they have not followed him for long after that. Might have put a GPS unit on the cars however.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why SO MUCH CLEAN UP after a strangulation? How would there be any blood or anything to clean up? Seems BC's clothes would always contain some of NC's DNA and if he dirtied them at the site where he put her, they could be washed and no longer contain any damaging evidence.

Please help me with this one.

They did have 2 squad cars at the house and they did know he was at SH's house and they knew about the trip to Cisco. But I would suspect they have not followed him for long after that. Might have put a GPS unit on the cars however.

K&B made the police stop following BC, IIRC. Chief B. was asked about that in a presser, and covered well saying that LE was also offering LE support for the Rentzes and Listers.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2040983/posts

6 days prior to NC, a Rabbi's wife is found and an MRI showed evidence of strangulation...interesting. Seems an MRI really shows details that can be later shown visually to a jury.

BTW: May have another case of a husband strangling his wife with the case in Jerusalem.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why SO MUCH CLEAN UP after a strangulation? How would there be any blood or anything to clean up? Seems BC's clothes would always contain some of NC's DNA and if he dirtied them at the site where he put her, they could be washed and no longer contain any damaging evidence.

I have the same issue. People keep saying that him cleaning for several hours points to his guilt...I don't see that because it wouldn't be necessary. To me, it points to him trying to do something "out of his character" as a feeble attempt to save his marriage.

I think someone yesterday went into a nice long, detailed explanation of why Brad would have needed to do some severe cleaning. Remember a post about Nancy fighting back, there being some thrashing about, movement perhaps into several areas, perhaps even things getting knocked over or broken? So, even though there might not have been a LOT of blood persay, what blood there was might have spattered across an area, along with urine and possible feces when her bowels relaxed, and he could have been dragging her through the house at that point.

Are you aware if there was an argument in the residence ? Are you aware if things were thrown that may have resulted in releases of materials, food stuffs, liguids etc ? Are you aware, if there was an argument, was it contained to just one specific area ? Are you aware, if Nancy was strangled in the residence, did her bowels release and where ? These things are possible and would require some significant cleanup if they occurred.

As to the clothes, it seems to me the point was to recover the clothes to verify their existence rather than their forensic value. They were not reported on the July 16th inventory nor on this SW inventory. It is possible the clothes will not be found.

Are you aware if there was an argument in the residence ? Are you aware if things were thrown that may have resulted in releases of materials, food stuffs, liguids etc ? Are you aware, if there was an argument, was it contained to just one specific area ? Are you aware, if Nancy was strangled in the residence, did her bowels release and where ? These things are possible and would require some significant cleanup if they occurred.

As to the clothes, it seems to me the point was to recover the clothes to verify their existence rather than their forensic value. They were not reported on the July 16th inventory nor on this SW inventory. It is possible the clothes will not be found.

Got it RC...my narrow perspective had BC sneaking up on NC and doing the strangling. Which accounted for the fact neither of them had any real marks on them. Allegedly BC had scratch marks on his neck and photo shopped out possibly in K&B's site.

Got it RC...my narrow perspective had BC sneaking up on NC and doing the strangling. Which accounted for the fact neither of them had any real marks on them. Allegedly BC had scratch marks on his neck and photo shopped out possibly in K&B's site.

You could be right, don't discount your thoughts, your theory is very possible. I never reach a conclusion or actual theory simply because I ask too many questions :crazy:

I think someone yesterday went into a nice long, detailed explanation of why Brad would have needed to do some severe cleaning. Remember a post about Nancy fighting back, there being some thrashing about, movement perhaps into several areas, perhaps even things getting knocked over or broken? So, even though there might not have been a LOT of blood persay, what blood there was might have spattered across an area, along with urine and possible feces when her bowels relaxed, and he could have been dragging her through the house at that point.

Of course, all of this is complete speculation.

Of course. But she asked how there might be a need for large-scale cleaning, and what the person said in their post yesterday illustrated such.

Of course. But she asked how there might be a need for large-scale cleaning, and what the person said in their post yesterday illustrated such.

Do you know where the person posted yesterday?

MRIs will show soft tissue conditions. I don't know if MRI would tell much when decomp has progressed.

From what I remember this was related to longtimelurker's (search for posts as ll only has a few) expert opinion of what would happen to someone with Nancy's specific injuries. I don't believe that blood was identified as an outcome of the injury. But I remember that there would be quite a (possibly unexpected) mess to clean up. So there would be something to clean up after the murder, if the murder happened in the house. The only speculation would be related to where the crime took place, as far as I can tell. And it certainly looks like LE has reason to believe that it happened in the house and that BC did it. BC's excuse that he was trying to be a good husband and suddenly start cleaning seems exceedingly unlikely to me, particularly given all his other lies. I think this belongs in the 'Brad's lies' category.

Do you know where the person posted yesterday?

I am not much of a researcher, and to be honest, yesterday was my first day back from Mexico so I was cramming hundreds of posts in at one reading... perhaps it wasn't even a post from yesterday, maybe it's just that I read it yesterday. ? But I know there are some great researchers on here who will be able to find it, or who might even remember offhand because of their superior memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop