Brad Cooper - Timeline, Behavior, Interview, & Evidence Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm, yes he has. His lawyers put out the video tape showing when he went, and he discussed it in his deposition. I think it is safe to say he didn't go to HT at 4 a.m. He says he didn't, and there would be video evidence that he did if he did. I doubt he would lie about it since it would be so easy to prove.

I agree with you . He shows the receipts and there is video of the trips. I don't understand why people want to keep insisting he went at 4. Its beyond my understanding. Someone may have been told this. But wouldn't you think by now they would figure out they were given bogus information.

I agree with you . He shows the receipts and there is video of the trips. I don't understand why people want to keep insisting he went at 4. Its beyond my understanding. Someone may have been told this. But wouldn't you think by now they would figure out they were given bogus information.

MT3K appears to be pretty confident in her sources. I still say it doesn't make sense. If by chance he did go at 4:20, there would be video of it. If that comes out, I will go to 100% guilty because he outright lied about it. It seems it would be easier to explain it than it would be to try and explain why you lied about it. So I will continue to not believe that information until it is shown that he was there, which should be easy to do if he was there.

MT3K appears to be pretty confident in her sources. I still say it doesn't make sense. If by chance he did go at 4:20, there would be video of it. If that comes out, I will go to 100% guilty because he outright lied about it. It seems it would be easier to explain it than it would be to try and explain why you lied about it. Not if it was a product you have no need to go to the store at 4:20 for. So I will continue to not believe that information until it is shown that he was there, which should be easy to do if he was there.
I am confident in my sources...2 to be exact. One saw the video and 1 arrived right when the police had left researching it. The story didn't have a moment to circulate outside of HT and get any twist to it. Sure it could have been cleaning detergent and not laundry detergent, but look at what I have stated and tell me what so far proves I am not right on so far...
Feel free to look at my posts since July 15th.

a) BC went to a local store to purchase some kind of detergent and/or bleach
b) later retracted bleach when I was told it wasn't bleach by my family member
c) I posted 4am store purchase
d) I then put 4:20 as time when I had a person who saw the video confirm time
e) I described clothing. Jacket and cap which is what BC wore.
f) Not a self-check out register used. BC didn't use self check out.
g) Made a 6am purchase of milk. He did purchase milk at 6am.
h) I later confirmed HT, once the media felt this was the store. I didn't post store originally because I needed some privacy for my family member.
i) I announced on a radio show, BC had returned to HT to have copies of his VIC transactions. Later his attorneys showed those copies.
j) the chief will not confirm or deny a 4am purchase of bleach which I had already retracted (bleach). But responds bleach or any cleaning supplies. Cleaning supplies were not asked about.
k) I told it was the BMW sedan after some said no way, it is the sedan LE is focused on.

Wouldn't K&B open pandora's box if they did post the video from 4am to 4:30? They are trying to portray him as innocent. What justice would the do for him to post him at HT before 6am?

I am confident in my sources...2 to be exact. One saw the video and 1 arrived right when the police had left researching it. The story didn't have a moment to circulate outside of HT and get any twist to it. Sure it could have been cleaning detergent and not laundry detergent, but look at what I have stated and tell me what so far proves I am not right on so far...
Feel free to look at my posts since July 15th.

a) BC went to a local store to purchase some kind of detergent and/or bleach
b) later retracted bleach when I was told it wasn't bleach by my family member
c) I posted 4am store purchase
d) I then put 4:20 as time when I had a person who saw the video confirm time
e) I described clothing. Jacket and cap which is what BC wore.
f) Not a self-check out register used. BC didn't use self check out.
g) Made a 6am purchase of milk. He did purchase milk at 6am.
h) I later confirmed HT, once the media felt this was the store. I didn't post store originally because I needed some privacy for my family member.
i) I announced on a radio show, BC had returned to HT to have copies of his VIC transactions. Later his attorneys showed those copies.
j) the chief will not confirm or deny a 4am purchase of bleach which I had already retracted (bleach). But responds bleach or any cleaning supplies. Cleaning supplies were not asked about.
k) I told it was the BMW sedan after some said no way, it is the sedan LE is focused on.

Wouldn't K&B open pandora's box if they did post the video from 4am to 4:30? They are trying to portray him as innocent. What justice would the do for him to post him at HT before 6am?

Are you suggesting that he made 3 trips to Harris Teeter, 2 of which he purchased detergent? You say he made 2 trips...1 he purchased a cleaning product, and 1 he purchased milk. K&B say the same thing. The only difference is that you say 1 occurred at 4:20 AM, and K&B show video of both occurring after 6:00 AM. The videos put out by K&B support everything you say above except for the time being 4:20 or so in the morning. That is what I contend is wrong with what you are saying. So did he make 3 trips...or is the time on the video posted by K&B incorrect?

Are you suggesting that he made 3 trips to Harris Teeter, 2 of which he purchased detergent? You say he made 2 trips...1 he purchased a cleaning product, and 1 he purchased milk. K&B say the same thing. The only difference is that you say 1 occurred at 4:20 AM, and K&B show video of both occurring after 6:00 AM. The videos put out by K&B support everything you say above except for the time being 4:20 or so in the morning. That is what I contend is wrong with what you are saying. So did he make 3 trips...or is the time on the video posted by K&B incorrect?
I am saying not 1 thing I stated has been proven wrong yet. They have not proven he wasn't in HT between 4-4:20 am. This is a man who's adrenaline was pumping.

FWIW...my college daughter went to the store last weekend for me and returned with softner instead of detergent, it was the same shape bottle. She has lived on her own for 2 years, but grabbed the wrong item. She worked 2 years at a grocery store as well, so she knows the difference. This is the type of thing that happens to us who shop often. What about someone who doesn't shop for detergent? Chit like this happens.

What's to say he didn't go 3 times? What if the same type scenario as my daughter occured? What if it was carpet detergent for his trunk? I was told some kind of detergent is all I am saying.

I am not trying to convince anyone, but anything is possible such as the example I just spoke about.

I am saying not 1 thing I stated has been proven wrong yet. They have not proven he wasn't in HT between 4-4:20 am. This is a man who's adrenaline was pumping.

FWIW...my college daughter went to the store last weekend for me and returned with softner instead of detergent, it was the same shape bottle. She has lived on her own for 2 years, but grabbed the wrong item. She worked 2 years at a grocery store as well, so she knows the difference. This is the type of thing that happens to us who shop often. What about someone who doesn't shop for detergent? Chit like this happens.

What's to say he didn't go 3 times? What if the same type scenario as my daughter occured? What if it was carpet detergent for his trunk? I was told some kind of detergent is all I am saying.

I am not trying to convince anyone, but anything is possible such as the example I just spoke about.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I am asking for clarification. Is it your belief that he went to HT 3 times, or are you questioning the validity of the videos put out by K&B? You have said all along that he went twice (once for detergent and once for milk). So I'm trying to understand if you think the video is wrong or misleading, or if you believe he went a third time where he also purchased detergent.

Please don't be defensive...I'm just trying to get clarification.

NCSU

I agree with you, BC's lawyers would be insane to have the incorrect time, far to easy to prove.

Mom my question to you, did your source actually see the video and the time stamp, and if this is true and everyone is lying this source should come forward and say I saw it and the time stamp. If BC is lying about this as well as his attorneys then he is guilty as sin. I also think that AS would have jumped all over this inconsistency in depo if it existed. I am not saying you are lying, like NCSU I just need more proof of 4:20 visit, so far this info has not been made public.

As far as his purchases are concerned I am sure the register tape kept by the store will indicate exactly what he purchased and how he paid for it.

I contend either the person misread the time-stamp of the video (the first digit) or the person saw another time (tape counter as opposed to the clock) that showed the 4:20 time; i.e. 4:20 into a tape. Or the person heard it secondhand and didn't witness the time stamps at all and something got lost in the translation.

I'm not calling Mom a liar; she heard what she heard. I believe her source was mistaken.

This would be a smoking cannon that would have been revealed in the deposition to prove he was lying about the events of that morning. They didn't grill him on the HT visits because there was nothing there, and they knew it.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I am asking for clarification. Is it your belief that he went to HT 3 times, or are you questioning the validity of the videos put out by K&B? You have said all along that he went twice (once for detergent and once for milk). So I'm trying to understand if you think the video is wrong or misleading, or if you believe he went a third time where he also purchased detergent.

MT3K...are you willing to answer this? Do you believe he went to HT 2 times or 3?

I have tried and tried to lay out the what I was told since day one. It is all in black & white on WS. I have done it step by step for you (just like I did the testimony). I was trying to show how much I said has proved to be true and to make it easier for you to see. Now you are calling me defensive? I'm damn if I do and damn if I don't.

I have tried and tried to lay out the what I was told since day one. It is all in black & white on WS. I have done it step by step for you (just like I did the testimony). I was trying to show how much I said has proved to be true and to make it easier for you to see. Now you are calling me defensive? I'm damn if I do and damn if I don't.

I'm not calling you defensive. I honestly just want to know your opinion, and don't want you to think that I am either attacking you or trying to prove you wrong. I know you have been told things that you fully believe to be true. There are thousands of posts in this forum. I'm just trying to mesh what you were told with what has been put out so far.

1. Were you told he went to HT 2 or 3 times.
2. Do you believe he went 2 or 3 times.
3. If you were told only 2 (and believe only 2), how do you explain the 2 video segments showing him both times after 6, but none at 4:20?

I'm not calling you defensive. I honestly just want to know your opinion, and don't want you to think that I am either attacking you or trying to prove you wrong. I know you have been told things that you fully believe to be true. There are thousands of posts in this forum. I'm just trying to mesh what you were told with what has been put out so far.

3. If you were told only 2 (and believe only 2), how do you explain the 2 video segments showing him both times after 6, but none at 4:20?

It might be easiest to review her previous posts. Just use the advanced search function.

It might be easiest to review her previous posts. Just use the advanced search function.

I tried...I searched for all her posts and they only went back to the end of August (500 posts). It doesn't seem like they are that difficult to answer.

Hi all,

I'm new here but have been following this for weeks.

My question about the above is if it was well known that she always carried her cell phone when running then why when BC talk to HP about needing CC's phone number the 1st thing HP suggested was that he should check NC's phone for the number? If BC was calling about NC not returning from a run and he needed the number of the person NC allegedly was running with and NC was known to ALWAYS have her phone, why was it suggested to check something that wouldn't even be there if that were true? :waitasec:

Also, if BC had NC's phone in the house when talking to HP and remarking that it was locked, how did JA see it in the car?

WD

This has been a question I have asked a couple of times in other threads...the whole: where was the cell phone left/put...either in the home or in the X5...was there a gap from the time JA arrived and the police? There was a GIANT gap of time from 1230 - 100 AM and again from 640 am - police arrival...so he had essentially 12 hours to clean up and get the story straight, IMO.

I encourage you or anyone to go back to my 1st post dated July 15th and most of your questions will be answered. Understand, if I answer 1 question it leads to another. I know this is normal, but I'm beginning to feel I am on trial here.

1) 1st person was shown video with 4:19 exactly. I didn't ask about any other video being shown. 2nd person was told by management LE came looking for 6am milk purchase trip but asked to review earlier and found a visit occured. My posts tell exactly when I was told and how I was told.
2) 1+2=3, since 2 occured after 6am
3)you nor I will see the 4:20 clip...this is going to be used in the criminal case just like DNA or whatever else they need for damaging evidence. a)K&B, might not have gotten it since LE retrieved it B)K&B would have to be idiots to make this clip public if they have it,they are his defense team. Not buying children's motrin, but a cleaning product/detergent @4:20am would have people come off the fence and believe BC is guilty for sure. K&B are idiots IMO, but I dont think they would decapitate their client before the case. Do you know how many have said if this video exists he is guilty as HEXX?

So, this is my story, I stand by it and what I have stated. I previously posted...if I find out any different I will be the 1st to post it.
Nuf said.

Everyone is talking about her phone being locked. He was a telecommunications expert. Could he not just take her SIM card and put in another phone?

Thank you. And if there is ever proof produced of a 4:19 am visit, I will gladly come on here and declare that I am firmly on the 100% guilty side, especially since his lawyers have said explicitly that there were no store trips prior to the 2 they showed.

Thank you. And if there is ever proof produced of a 4:19 am visit, I will gladly come on here and declare that I am firmly on the 100% guilty side, especially since his lawyers have said explicitly that there were no store trips prior to the 2 they showed.
You hit the nail on the head! This is why they won't show that clip.

Everyone is talking about her phone being locked. He was a telecommunications expert. Could he not just take her SIM card and put in another phone?
Hi and welcome Brandy....I know little about cell phones especially after today with Sprint, I'm not happy with cell phones, sore subject for me..LOL I am sure someone can answer that, maybe NCSU.
If not many will be on tomorrow because of the time it is at the moment.

AND don't take this personal NCSU...now I have to sit and pay bills I was to do before you got hold of me.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en