Brad Cooper - Timeline, Behavior, Interview, & Evidence Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Y'all I wasn't sure where to post this so if this isn't the correct place I'll move it. I wanted to share some info I got Fri night at a halloween party about Brad and his behaviors. After the children in the neighborhood were done collecting their goodies, hubby and I went to a friends house for a gathering. While there I began talking with a woman about Michelle's case and that led to Nancy's murder. She told me her hubby worked with Brad and that when he returned from taking the kids out she would introduce him to me. He was wearing a Cisco jacket and she told him I was following Nancy's case as she has been doing too. Her hubby told me that he played volleyball with Brad many times. He said Brad was arrogant, moody and very competitive. If something didn't go his way he could turn dark and moody quickly. He said off the volleyball court, Brad as very anti-social, never spoke about Nancy and rarely talked about Katie and Bella. This guy told me that when Brad did occasionally speak of Katie and Bella it was "my girls" and never "Katie and Bella" by their actual names. He also said he didn't like or dislike Brad because he never got to know him well enough (even working with him for almost 3 years) to form an opinion.

That's consistent with what NCs friends have said...he's not very social.

That's consistent with what NCs friends have said...he's not very social.

You are correct, I was thinking more along the lines that this is the first time we've heard mention from Brad's "friends" that he is dark and moody and not happy if he isn't getting his way.

You are correct, I was thinking more along the lines that this is the first time we've heard mention from Brad's "friends" that he is dark and moody and not happy if he isn't getting his way.

This is not a Brad Cooper question...don't you know or have known people that are one way in a public setting and another in private? I know a lot of people that are really shy in public, but you can't get them to shut up in private. It could be something similar...he is standoffish in public and different with his "close" friends.

Then I have to ask what "close" friends. We have not heard of a single "close" friend of Brad's. I do understand kind of what you're saying. My hubby is quiet upon meeting new people. He's not standoffish and will chat politely but he's not one to start a conversation either. Once he gets to know you then he's a chatter box.

Shy and quiet does not however equal dark and moody in my opinion.

Then I have to ask what "close" friends. We have not heard of a single "close" friend of Brad's. I do understand kind of what you're saying. My hubby is quiet upon meeting new people. He's not standoffish and will chat politely but he's not one to start a conversation either. Once he gets to know you then he's a chatter box.

Shy and quiet does not however equal dark and moody in my opinion.

No, but your husband might be perceived that way by other people. But yes, that is what I'm talking about. I put "close" because of the not having really close friends.

I can relate. I was a military kid growing up. You never got really close to people because one of you was moving every year or 2. I have several friends but no "close" friends that I talk to all the time. I have friends I see about once a month, and I'm fine with that.

Hi TSG! Thanks for that insight; it does fit with how others have described him.

No, but your husband might be perceived that way by other people. But yes, that is what I'm talking about. I put "close" because of the not having really close friends.

I can relate. I was a military kid growing up. You never got really close to people because one of you was moving every year or 2. I have several friends but no "close" friends that I talk to all the time. I have friends I see about once a month, and I'm fine with that.

I'm sooo thankful I was not a military kid. I hate moving and I'm a true homebody. The only time I've ever left this area was when I was 20 and I moved to Mobile Alabama for a few years. I couldn't take it and I moved back home to my family.

As for hubby I/we have been told that he's quiet but no one has ever said they percieved his as standoffish. Not that it means anything since I doubt most people would say something like that to your face.

What I found interesting when talking to this guy was the fact that he said he really had no opinion of Brad because he just didn't know him that well. The other thing that got me was always referring to Bella and Katie as "MY girls" and acted as if Nancy did not exist. :confused:

Doing fine. I went there early this morning...will check there again now. Thought of you yesterday & today (and of course Linda & family).

I'm sooo thankful I was not a military kid. I hate moving and I'm a true homebody. The only time I've ever left this area was when I was 20 and I moved to Mobile Alabama for a few years. I couldn't take it and I moved back home to my family.

As for hubby I/we have been told that he's quiet but no one has ever said they percieved his as standoffish. Not that it means anything since I doubt most people would say something like that to your face.

What I found interesting when talking to this guy was the fact that he said he really had no opinion of Brad because he just didn't know him that well. The other thing that got me was always referring to Bella and Katie as "MY girls" and acted as if Nancy did not exist. :confused:

Exactly. And I'm sure he isn't.

Hi TG!! That is GREAT info you got... and fits right in with everything we have amassed about BC's personality to date.

Funny how some people don't form an opinion about someone's personality based on stuff like that, while others of us do...

I personally don't care what Brad's personality is like...it means nothing because unless the DA has the evidence, and strong evidence at that, a conviction cannot be obtained (nor frankly, should it). The rubber meets the road on the amount and strength of their evidence. Waiting 3+ months to collect Brad's clothes and shoes from 7/12 is not what I consider first-rate evidence collection. I want to know why it took them so long.

I personally don't care what Brad's personality is like...it means nothing because unless the DA has the evidence, and strong evidence at that, a conviction cannot be obtained (nor frankly, should it). The rubber meets the road on the amount and strength of their evidence. Waiting 3+ months to collect Brad's clothes and shoes from 7/12 is not what I consider first-rate evidence collection. I want to know why it took them so long.

Maybe the clothes were looked for the first time but were not located in the residence. Go and look a second time and perhaps they might show up - if not guess one could assume they got pitched out at some point ?

Maybe the clothes were looked for the first time but were not located in the residence. Go and look a second time and perhaps they might show up - if not guess one could assume they got pitched out at some point ?

That would make me feel better if that were the situation (talking from a detective critique standpoint only). If Brad were smart/clever, he would have incinerated every last thing he wore. Where to do this, I don't know. His problem, not mine.

That would make me feel better if that were the situation (talking from a detective critique standpoint only). If Brad were smart/clever, he would have incinerated every last thing he wore. Where to do this, I don't know. His problem, not mine.

We have to remember Brad was not at the house initially - he was at SH's house when the warrant was executed and sometime between the 12th and the 16th he had made a trip to Cisco. It's not like the guy didn't have an opportunity to ditch them somewhere on his travels.

We have to remember Brad was not at the house initially - he was at SH's house when the warrant was executed and sometime between the 12th and the 16th he had made a trip to Cisco. It's not like the guy didn't have an opportunity to ditch them somewhere on his travels.

Very true.

It's not like the guy didn't have an opportunity to ditch them somewhere on his travels.

Do you think LE followed him though? If they suspected him from the beginning, is that something they might do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en