Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an illiterate psychopath. Poorly educated and as crazy as bat***t!

well after looking at his handwriting... he looks like he writes with his damn foot. He writes mostly in all caps. His cursive is better and there are some similarities that you pointed out. However based on those two I would say it isn't his handwriting because those two are slanted to the right and on the note it is upright. We have a sample of normal print, not all caps on the next to last page of the journal. I'm assuming this is still his handwriting? It's an address. This normal print is upright. But the D's and the t's are all different as are others. In the note they are more messy, have more overflow to them and in the journal each letter is exact. So it doesn't look like the same handwriting. However I'm absolutely 100% no expert whatsoever in handwriting. People can alter their handwriting to make it look different. To an expert they can tell it's the same person, to the layman probably not. So who knows. But this is the ultimate crazy coincidence, one of the most crazy ones I've ever heard of. I wish we could have more details.

He does, huh?

I found it weird that BSL planned to meet with his prisoner friend the day he was arrested. They scheduled at planned prison meet up time.

Because from what I've read, he also planned to meet up with the woman who cuts his hair to take her on a date.

I don't know why he'd make both of those plans

From the investigative reports- he also planned to meet up with the woman who answered his Craigslist ad for a roommate 2 years before. She ended up never moving in with him but they casually conversed through email. According to her- she is recently divorced and needs a roommate so she emailed him, remembering he lost his (father's) home in a fire.he replied a week later saying he was offshore but would like to meet up the July 7. WTH? He was supposedly meeting 3 different women that day... And I assume was going to spend time with his fiancé since he just came home from offshore??? How?

It looks very similar to me.......the handwriting is the same style, moo.

I wish we had more input from his parents for all we know this is just more if his lies.

do sons ever beat their mothers? i'm so confused by his hatred for women. I wonder if he hit the woman who raised him. just wondering. she looks scared in the facebook pics.

his poor ex-wife must have been terrified when he was released. did these letters ever get to her? if i were her, i would have moved out of the country.

That note is super creepy!

I was thinking about Mickeys email password being changed from her phone. What time was it that the pings on her phone stopped? If BSL did this a day or two after may 19th would her phone have pinged again?

Has anyone from BSLs family or fiances family spoken out since his arrest? I know his mom and brother posted statements on Facebook, but aside from that? Also does anyone know if his family was truly completely in the dark about this side of him? I am curious to know how they are all handling this, all of us here on WS are disgusted (an understatement I'm sure) I can't imagine finding this out about someone in your family or someone you were going to marry.

Also for anyone who is close to the Shunicks on here, how are they doing?

Remember when Charlene said in the beginning something to the effect she wondered if Mickey's abductor was after her, and it could be mistaken identity? That might have been to do with the handwritten note. iMOO.

BSL wrote that "journal" with all intentions that it would be read by others. He sure was weaving his story with emoting, although the man does not have one iota of a conscience. A true psychopath.

did anyone else read through that released information to see where he made a trip to OREGON? what the heck was he doing in OREGON?

I am way behind in the pages, but am curious if anyone knows why he was in Oregon, or when? Gives me the creeps... :(

You guys I really think he took the lives of many women in different states.May be no more than the count of his two hands (which is 10 fingers) but still, I'm sure there are a few others he's keeping quiet about.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if BSL tried to write something like that. I haven't read his journal yet. But one of you stated he is grandiose with his words, another stated he's trying to write a song, it really doesn't sound to far off. And what freak at a bar writes some crap like that and gives it to a stranger?? Usually when someone says an "admirer" it's secret and they don't know who it is. I truly hope LE knows about this!! I wonder if Mickey was with her at the bar that night? They look so much the same he really might not have even been able to tell the difference between them! ...If of course it was even him. That is just a major coincidence, almost too big for me to believe it to be one. I'll take a look at the journals and his handwriting and then I'll have a better opinion.

It sure would be interesting to see if they had video from that bar.

do sons ever beat their mothers? i'm so confused by his hatred for women. I wonder if he hit the woman who raised him. just wondering. she looks scared in the facebook pics.

his poor ex-wife must have been terrified when he was released. did these letters ever get to her? if i were her, i would have moved out of the country.

Yep, they sure do! The sad thing is she obviously loved him and he must have loved her in some way not to have killed her. Bad things happen when he gets mad. So glad she and her daughter got away from him.

I am way behind in the pages, but am curious if anyone knows why he was in Oregon, or when? Gives me the creeps... :(

I was told by someone close to the investigation that he would fly to different places for dates with women. My guess would be someone he met on the Internet.

Glad Erin Steuber is stepping away for a few days...

http://www.facebook.com/KatcsErinSteuber

KATC's Erin Steuber
18 hours ago
Just so everyone knows, after working some long hours this week. I will be off for the next three days, and will be back Sunday. But I will be posting some more excerpts as I get through the pages, don't worry.

I was told by someone close to the investigation that he would fly to different places for dates with women. My guess would be someone he met on the Internet.

We also know that he racked up about 1400 miles on his rental car after torching the DWT. It would be interesting to know the total odometer mileage on the DWT.
BSL knew no geographical boundaries. BSL was the everywhere man, nowhere man..

just going to throw this out there...

for those of us in the area, we all are very familiar with the names Derrick Todd Lee & Sean Vincent Gillis.

DTL is responsible for at least 7 murders: Gina Wilson Green (Baton Rouge - 9/24/2001), Randi Merrier (Zachary - 4/18/1998), Geralyn DeSoto (Baton Rouge - 1/14/2002), Charlotte Murray Pace (Baton Rouge - 5/31/2002), Pam Kinamore (Baton Rouge - 7/12/2002), Trineisha Colomb (Lafayette - 11/21/2002), Carrie Lynn Yoder (Baton Rouge - 3/3/2003) and one survivor Diane Alexander (St. Martin Parish - 7/9/2002)

In his case, LOTS of similarities to BSL. White Truck being the #1 thing... I remember being terrified of every white truck I saw. Then I became more afraid of UPS & Fedex deliveries BECAUSE they said the guy seemed to gain access to the homes by the women actually opening the door for him. No forced entry into a lot of the homes. Charlotte Pace put up a fight. She also had moved into her new apartment a week earlier & previously lived in the same complex as Gina Green. Trineisha was abducted from the cemetery. She was visiting her mothers grave...lost her just weeks before if I remember correctly. He stalked these women without them even knowing. Dumped 2 of them in Whiskey Bay...

SVG began his murder spree in 1994 with 8 victims: Ann Bryan (3/21/1994), Katherine Ann Hall (1/4/1999), Hardee Schmidt (5/30/1999), Joyce Williams (11/12/1999), Lillian Robinson (1/2000), Marilyn Nevils (10/2000), Johnnie Mae Williams (10/2003) and Donna Bennett Johnston (2/26/2004).

In Schmidt's case, Gillis confessed that he hit Schmidt with his car, knocking her into a ditch. Got out, place wire plastic around her neck and forced her into the car.

Sound familiar?

Look at the dates... both of these creeps were terrorizing women from at least the mid 90's until caught. DTL was arrested May 2003 & SVG was arrested in April 2004. When certain cases could not be linked to Lee, investigators began to wonder if another serial killer had been in operation at the same time. That's when they found out about SVG. Well guess what? No doubt in mind that this is the timeframe that BSL started his killings. Lisa Pate (1999)...God knows how many before or after that ... then Mickey (2012). I think he got away with so much because there were 2 other serial killers during that time "in the area" and they had everyone looking in different directions.

It could be a right handed person that curves his hand over. It looks very similar to my father's writing and he's right handed, left slant and all. He's even a programmer so coding is familiar. I almost did a double take when I saw that!

It was posted right after the other with the caption "another gem from my admirer last night...I liked the code better. WTF does this say and who the **** wants to read this when they're drunk at 2:00 am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx