Brandon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. It comes back to the fact that the only "evidence" of any miscarriage actually happening (as opposed to drama scenes alleged to be caused by upset over it) is that Casey told people it had occurred. And she tells big fibs.

"big fibs", LOL....Really big fibs, LOL and draaaaama:boohoo:

One more ? Exit... Did you, BS & in general the Lake Vaj friends see any of this coming? (I don't mean Caylee missing,) but all the lies KC has told. Was that a surprise now that they're kind of public record?

i personally didnt

people who are pathological liars usually tell stories of like grandeur, or just stuff thats unbelievable like all the time, the kind where: "i cant believe things like that keep happening to her!!"

but it was never like that with casey, she never had some great fake story to tell. its weird

i didnt expect the lying

Casey may be a liar and she may be uncooperative, but there is every probability that she did indeed have a miscarriage. The stats on miscarriage are actually surprisingly high, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

i personally didnt

people who are pathological liars usually tell stories of like grandeur, or just stuff thats unbelievable like all the time, the kind where: "i cant believe things like that keep happening to her!!"

but it was never like that with casey, she never had some great fake story to tell. its weird

i didnt expect the lying

Well, you're in good company. It seems a lot of her friends (& family)were in the same boat, esp. with her "job".

Thanks Exit for shedding some light on things again. I've gotta run, but enjoyed having your insight :) today

Exit maybe you and your friends can try to do a little research and find out who the "guy named kyle" is. He was discovered as being one of the people she called in the flurry of calls around the time Caylee dissapeared. I'm not asking u to tell us about his identity, but perhaps u can try to determine who he is amongst your group and investigate what role he played in Casey's life. I just find it odd that when the phone calls were leaked, he is the only one who was only mentioned by first name.

Exit maybe you and your friends can try to do a little research and find out who the "guy named kyle" is. He was discovered as being one of the people she called in the flurry of calls around the time Caylee dissapeared. I'm not asking u to tell us about his identity, but perhaps u can try to determine who he is amongst your group and investigate what role he played in Casey's life. I just find it odd that when the phone calls were leaked, he is the only one who was only mentioned by first name.

I'm pretty sure that early on we learned his last name - unless she's calling more than one Kyle. Check your PM in a minute.

Pffft, I doubt that there was a miscarriage. I have a friend who pulled that one out everytime a guy was getting board with her. No end to the drama with that one and she is way brighter than Casey. Sometimes it worked and other times it failed.
That's what I'm saying....more lies on top of lies. The psycs appointed for this trial are going to have a field day.

Casey may be a liar and she may be uncooperative, but there is every probability that she did indeed have a miscarriage. The stats on miscarriage are actually surprisingly high, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I really don't think with a liar like Casey that statistics mean much, and they aren't proof of a specific occurrence anyway. In court, you could never use the high number of miscarriages among a certain age group to prove that a person in that age group IN FACT had one. But who really knows in this particular case. Maybe she did again get pregnant by one of her partners. It isn't impossible, but we just have her word for it. It seems just as "likely" that it was typical Casey drama and attention seeking and manipulation to cause a public scene about it. How many stories has she told to different people about the paternity of her actual child? Why does she try so hard to invest them with drama? For example, Caylee's father died on the way to her second birthday party. That isn't true of any of the known candidates. It's sort of irrelevant anyway, but I was just saying it fails my personal Fib-o-meter test.

lol i just googled myself and went to .net

they have all these pages dedicated to me, accusing me that im actually casey or a friend of the anthonys being a "verbal" median

i was even accused of being a little girl

haha

they have all these pages dedicated to me, accusing me that im actually casey or a friend of the anthonys being a "verbal" median

haha

stardom!!!!

haha

LOL ... One thing we know is that other sites read here. They will eventually get it right. We're the bestest site on the net. :)

Did anyone ask if you know who drives a small green pick-up? And if you know William W?

lol i saw this on sacredmonkeys.net
--------------------------------------
I've finally caught up tonight. I really doubt that Exit 13 is who he claims to be. This is an Anthony family member, possibly Casey, spreading more disinformation.

haha

How are you taking all of this? I can't imagine the range of emotions you must be having. You sound like a good guy with a very intelligent head on your shoulders. I would imagine at some point you would have a "damn if I would have only known" moment hoping something might have prevented Casey from getting where she is now. Many thanks for coming on here.

LOL ... One thing we know is that other sites read here. They will eventually get it right. We're the bestest site on the net. :)

Did anyone ask if you know who drives a small green pick-up? And if you know William W?

no im sorry on the pick up, and nope on the william

How are you taking all of this? I can't imagine the range of emotions you must be having. You sound like a good guy with a very intelligent head on your shoulders. I would imagine at some point you would have a "damn if I would have only known" moment hoping something might have prevented Casey from getting where she is now. Many thanks for coming on here.

I dont think I could have prevented anything, I guess we all drifted from her, last year, we would all see her maybe once or twice a week.. but in 08, she started dating Ricardo or whatever his name is, and we never saw her, then Tony, and we never saw her. Personally when I first met Ricardo i thought he was a mute, because he didnt speak. SO no reason to befriend him. She just grew distant from all her old friends.

and to the stuff on reading what people write about me.. I guess its entertaining, i mean this is the internet, I would hope there would be some wazoo opinions about me. lol

lol i saw this on sacredmonkeys.net
--------------------------------------
I've finally caught up tonight. I really doubt that Exit 13 is who he claims to be. This is an Anthony family member, possibly Casey, spreading more disinformation.

Should we start a debate on a gen III chevy small block vs an AMC 401 so you can prove your not a girl.:woohoo:

I haven't posted on this thread yet, but I want to thank you for coming on board and being as open as you have with us. :)

OK ignore this, I just mixed up you guys....will go do something else now (like work before I get fired) DUH

Should we start a debate on a gen III chevy small block vs an AMC 401 so you can prove your not a girl.:woohoo:

I haven't posted on this thread yet, but I want to thank you for coming on board and being as open as you have with us. :)

OK ignore this, I just mixed up you guys....will go do something else now (like work before I get fired) DUH

haha i was gonna say... i think ill lose in the I AM A DUDE session if we had to do that.

If she did, indeed, have a miscarriage, then she had to have had follow-up medical care. You don't just "have a miscarriage." After a miscarriage, a D&C is in order to make sure all is well and to be cleaned out to prevent serious infection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alondra
Back