Brandon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exit? What date was the ABC party?

If she was this upset from bumping into the guy and a miscarriage really happened, then it couldn't have been too long before the run-in. Time heals wounds. Unfortunately, it doesn't heal drama.

Jesse took her to the hospital earlier in the year.

ABC party was End of May, 2008

the second profile is Dante! lol

and the guy holding caylee in the b/w pic is not dante, looks nothing like him

Oh he is cute! we wanna see a photo of you now since you said you were better lookin... you can show us a photo without giving out your address ya know.... hehe

thanks for all you do here!

ABC party was End of May, 2008

Thankies!

Are you weeding your way through these posts to see how easily things can get effed up? Your thread is still around here somewhere too.

Not sure if I should post this here but does anyone know about Clint H. and Tony L. answering questions on another forum rite now?

Oh he is cute! we wanna see a photo of you now since you said you were better lookin... you can show us a photo without giving out your address ya know.... hehe

thanks for all you do here!

Exit may want to wait until all of this is over before posting a photo. If he/she wants privacy, putting up a photo of themselves on this web site will guarantee just the oposite!! Until then, we can use this as a photo ::Banane25:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3433.0

http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.0

You know, I might believe that Clint would be there answering questions, because he's been on interviews before... but Tony? Highly doubtful... Tony has shunned any and all interviews - why would he pick "scared monkeys" to doing his "coming out" talk?!?! *snort*

The other Brandon, BR, class of 2003 at Colonial:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=100599037

DOB: 1/28/1985
DOD: 2/15/2005

In digging through that myspace I found http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48179844

He looks like the guy in the b/w photo holding Caylee. I think he has come up somewhere else in discussions on this forum though. But check out the comment about a phone call from LP.

OK, I think this case may have fried my brain...but Mommya, I know you mentioned:

In the FIRST myspace link, it brings up a "memorial" type page....to Brandon R....who died in a car accident in Feb 2005....

didn't Casey get pregnant sometime in Nov 04....had Caylee in Aug 05?

Just sayin'.....

What do you guys think?

OK, I think this case may have fried my brain...but Mommya, I know you mentioned:

In the FIRST myspace link, it brings up a "memorial" type page....to Brandon R....who died in a car accident in Feb 2005....

didn't Casey get pregnant sometime in Nov 04....had Caylee in Aug 05?

Just sayin'.....

What do you guys think?

In the second link the guy has in his headline "got a phone call from Leonard Padilla. WTF???"

If Brandon is Caylee's dad, she was probably surprised to see a dead man walking......:waitasec:

Yeah, both the bio-father Brandon and the bio-father Jose died in separate single-person auto accidents, on the way to Caylee's b'day party.

Since bio-father Jose died in May and Caylee's b'day is in August, we can conclude that he died when he was rear-ended for driving at two MPH to the b'day party.

No, it is not the marine in CA. That is MH. If I am not mistaken, BS is from TN, but is in the military in NC. IIRC, when KC seen BS at the party at Lake Vaj, was at the end of May...
Hope this helps.
Also, if I' not mistaken, there is a link to his myspace page (private, but pic) in the myspace/facebook thread.

She also cited a Brandon who was, I think, from the NW. He was a friend of Lee's and came down for Thanksgiving. Caylee was the product of a one-nighter,

So, there are two Brandons, and one is dead, but both are Caylee's bio-fathers-- along with Jesse and Jose, that is.

Brandon is a friend of KC's who, according to Amy, recently got her pregnant. They met up with him at the no-clothes party on 5/25 where KC mentioned the miscarriage to Amy. She says KC was very, very emotional about seeing Brandon there. KC also disappeared for 1 ½ hours that night.

But, KC may have lied about the miscarriage, too.

Want to all chip in for a tubal ligation for her?

At this point all of these people are victims of Casey, I bet Casey doesn't know who the father is, dead or alive. She is so needy and promiscuous and probably has been for a long time. I feel sorry for anyone that knew her and them to be labeled as possible suspects. Casey is responsible for Caylee's demise only Casey.

Jesse's dad said on NG he searched Casey's myspace and found she had been 'cheating' on his son. Mentioned a comment 'It' official I miss you' -- that comment was posted to BS myspace -- just sayin

Prediction for KC's marriage-- After six months she'll run off with the UPS man and all of her husband's assets. OR, Zanny will come back, and make her husband disappear, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back