CANADA Brantford, Ontario - Eugenia (Jenny) Da Silva, missing July 5th after leaving work in Woodstock.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not here in Ontario. It's very common in cases here, in my experience.

As for the pond area without guardrails on concession 4 (near where her phone last pinged), that's the pond just before you reach the RV park on that very curvy road. I live in Woodstock and have been on that road several times. It would actually be very easy to run off the road there and into the pond. I can't imagine LE hasn't already checked that area thoroughly though.

jmo
There's a pond further east on the north side of the road. Not speculating, but it would easy to drive in there if you lost consiousness, or perhaps if texting you lose control and don't correct the car. Not speculating, but on streetview that one would be very accessible.

Yes, I agree. Sometimes you have to read between the lines to get a feeling of what avenue to pursue. I'm all for respecting family members esp children, but when time is of the essence, all withheld relatable facts can delay or diminish a case. If she is in a vehicle injured, time is utmost. The reason doesn't matter at this time. If she has left of her own will, then so be it, but not responding with all you've got is IMHO counterproductive.
And instead of dithering, how about calling OPP for their dogs and helicopter asap
Unless LE feel she's left of her own accord and then there'd be no need for dogs, helicopters, drones, press conferences, searches etc. Clearly her friends and daughters think otherwise though.

As others have said, I have also seen many cases of vehicles in bushes, Trees, steep embankments, sharp turns, bodies of water (large and small) and they have gone un-noticed for quite some time. I can think of at least 3-4 just off the top of my head.

I think this is one of the possibilities to keep in mind, but hopefully they will find her soon.
MOO

I forget where I saw the comment, but someone said her phone last pinged off of a tower on concession 4. If you look at concession 4 there is a pond that can be driven into without barriers. Perhaps she took a back way home and had medical distress. There was that case in the states where the teenager disappeared with her car for weeks and was later found in a lake.
Do you mean 'Cooley Pond'? From what I can see, there seems to be quite a bit of brush between the road and the beginning of the pond, which I assume would show disturbance if a vehicle went through it.

It could possibly check out with the timeline though. Her phone pinged in that area 15 minutes from her place of employment. Cooley Pond is 18 minutes from her work.

If this was her usual route due to the highway going down to one lane, would she not have known the route well enough to avoid marshes, ponds etc? And it has been 5 days...has no one searched around the route already or the areas where there wouldn't be good cell service? Someone mentioned previously that we never truly know what is going on in people's lives...is it possible she stopped to meet someone for whatever reason, thinking it would be a quick stop and it did not go as planned? It is all very baffling.
It appears there are currently multiple construction sites in that general area. It's entirely possible she had to take a detour or go a different way for some reason.

Anyone inclined can check out the map and legend. Click 'view full site' on the map.

Do you mean 'Cooley Pond'? From what I can see, there seems to be quite a bit of brush between the road and the beginning of the pond, which I assume would show disturbance if a vehicle went through it.

It could possibly check out with the timeline though. Her phone pinged in that area 15 minutes from her place of employment. Cooley Pond is 18 minutes from her work.
Someone has posted that she has been found alive, so this is a mute point but I was referring to what looks like a private irrigation pond on concession 4 just west of Middle townline rd.

As others have said, I have also seen many cases of vehicles in bushes, Trees, steep embankments, sharp turns, bodies of water (large and small) and they have gone un-noticed for quite some time. I can think of at least 3-4 just off the top of my head.

I think this is one of the possibilities to keep in mind, but hopefully they will find her soon.
MOO
One of those embankment cases was Jolissa Fuentes, who went missing in Fresno County, California on Aug. 7, 2022 and wasn't found until over two months later. Her wrecked car was on the shoreline of a reservoir, but not actually in it, so even Adventures with Purpose (still fully mobilized after having just found Kiely Rodni further north in the state) missed her.

MOO
My thoughts too, but would think that the OPP would have ruled this out, as they know her route. A few areas this could happen between Cathcart and Burford.

It appears there are currently multiple construction sites in that general area. It's entirely possible she had to take a detour or go a different way for some reason.

Anyone inclined can check out the map and legend. Click 'view full site' on the map.
Imagine you are driving along, your cell pings, and instead of leaving it till you stop, you try to text back while driving. You look up and see that you have veered into the oncoming lane. You then correct, but it is an over-correction that launches you off the road, over the ditch and into the trees, just beyond view from the highway. No skid marks, nothing to indicate where you are..

MOO

Yes, like this one that happened in broad daylight. Recovered body matches description of missing Bucks County, Pa. woman: Police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4
Back