Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also wondered how Aaron and Seraya were able to leave the checkpoint but Nadia was detained. The fact that he had her in a dead car with no gas or battery in the Mexican heat for days without proper provisions really doesn’t help his parents narrative that he had to take her for her own safety.
Or that he is more capable of caring for her!

So NC MAY have indeed been located or turned herself in at the border on July 4th after having been separated from AA and baby S. She had passports, IDs the money, everything on her. Leaving AA without resources.

When the gentleman (Martin) who reported them noticed them he never saw NC. Just AA and Seraya. The car was out of gas, disabled in front of his home. AA was visibly upset/agitated, seemed lost. they were hungry and AA asked after local food pantries. after attempting to direct them to resources he called his daughter and asked her to confirm the info about the car in the amber alert to be sure it was them. Once confirmed he reported their location to LE.

ETA MANY MANY THANKS TO MARTIN!
Well, doesn’t that sound like fun. Out of gas and food.

I"m guessing that when they saw the control point coming up (maybe there were signs?), NC got out of the car and walked ahead so there wouldnt be three people in the car.

She is stopped. AA sees this, turns the car around and leaves. Only later to realise that NC has all docs and money.

If she had been with them, even if she were detained, she surely would have been able to pass them the money and papers?

Or, given previous alleged behaviour, it is perhaps not unreasonable to suppose that she did a runner to get herself out of the situation?

All speculation and IMO.

Truly hope that all parties acted in best interests of Seraya.

So NC MAY have indeed been located or turned herself in at the border on July 4th after having been separated from AA and baby S. She had passports, IDs the money, everything on her. Leaving AA without resources.

When the gentleman (Martin) who reported them noticed them he never saw NC. Just AA and Seraya. The car was out of gas, disabled in front of his home. AA was visibly upset/agitated, seemed lost. they were hungry and AA asked after local food pantries. after attempting to direct them to resources he called his daughter and asked her to confirm the info about the car in the amber alert to be sure it was them. Once confirmed he reported their location to LE.

ETA MANY MANY THANKS TO MARTIN!

oh wow he couldn't even feed his daughter???!!!
sure didn't plan that very well did he?
and he calls her mother a bad parent!

ETA: ok just read that Nadia had all the money

Last edited:
According to the criminal defense attorney in the video, NC could be on the hook for a conspiracy charge for aiding and abetting a parental kidnapping. But more backstory is still needed — did NC and AA have a good reason to feel they needed to take Seraya? Did NC encourage AA to do it? Etc. etc.

Edited to add: I wonder if prosecution could leverage an offer to drop charges against her in exchange for testifying against him.

sounds like a very weak charge that would easily be off the table with even a little bit of cooperation. I seriously doubt she'll be in any legal trouble whatsoever. Just my thoughts and feelings.

sounds like a mess all around, really they put zero thought into this at all. Seems like some arrested development in both of them to me because they've got the planning skills of young teens, not adults. JMO IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back