BREAKING Capitol police: US Capitol in lockdown, reports of gunshots, injured officer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
jmo My ex-bil is the plain clothes Capitol Hill police officer in the kaki shorts. He said they saw the car seat in the car... also, this woman had made comments that she thought Obama was the baby's father. I think that probably explains why she went to the WH with the baby. jmo

jmo My ex-bil is the plain clothes Capitol Hill police officer in the kaki shorts. He said they saw the car seat in the car... also, this woman had made comments that she thought Obama was the baby's father. I think that probably explains why she went to the WH with the baby. jmo

Mystery deepens...interesting. Wish their was a way to have stopped her without shooting and killing her. Worried about her daughter having to witness it. :(

So sad hearing those calls, especially the boyfriend. :(

Have they released the child to family yet?

So sad hearing those calls, especially the boyfriend. :(

Have they released the child to family yet?

It baffles me completely that the baby was allowed to remain with this lady. I think she was clearly so sick. It's a real break down in the system, IMO. An un-medicated, psychotic mother is a huge risk to any child. Poor baby, poor lady.

Family of Woman Who Led Cops on Capitol Car Chase Suing Police

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...o-led-cops-on-capitol-car-chase-suing-police/

The New York City-based Sanders Firm, P.C. is representing the family, and recently announced that Carey’s sister, Valarie Carey, has filed a wrongful death claim seeking $75 million.

75 Million, huh? :rolleyes: From the lawyer's firm... "“the Carey Family calls for immediate identification and termination of all police officer, supervisors, managers and other related employees’ involved in this matter who failed to order the immediate termination of pursuing Miriam and failed to establish firearms control; thereby, collectively causing the avoidable death of Miriam,”

So 75 million and the firing of possibly hundreds of people who had anything related to this incident? :facepalm:

Ummm yeah, I'm not trying to be mean but it sounds like Miriam Carey wasn't the only delusional one in the family. Sounds like it's running deep within the sisters as well.

She struck an officer with her vehicle. She did not follow commands to stop. How on earth do they think they can win? Or will the city just settle out of court? So everybody can win.... GMAB. IMO

Mother who rammed car into White House was shot five times in the BACK: Family demand cops be charged as autopsy reveals how she was gunned down with child in back seat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...osecutions-revealed-shot-FIVE-times-BACK.html

She was reversing her car towards the officers also. Which is not like a person not being in a car and shooting them in the back. She was going towards them with the front and back of her car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back