BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The video was yesterday. and yes I know LE has been saying that for months.......people should listen to them.

This is hilarious!! And it is EXACTLY why I posted my theory (it's downstairs) that the whole kissy/lovey dovey video thing was leaked to have pics/video. I just knew in my gut that someone would say "he kicked her out" or "she left because of a fight" etc and they wanted to have the video to say - NOPE - didn't happen that way. They wanted to show that he walked her to the car, kissed her goodbye, etc.
I was waiting for this but wasn't sure it would be NG - however, doesn't surprise me!!
JMO

Could you please clarify? I am confused. Is this what happened???
Misty had planned to leave town and Ron knew about it and walked her to the car and kissed her goodbye? So there was no fight?? Is this correct?

Hmmm... how do we know that that was Misty leaving town NOW? That clip could have been from months ago for all we know.

That is what im saying and just an FYI to all but Nancy does not run that Facebook page at all her producers do. They've been good about reporting stuff. It seems to me that all these news sites are reporting false info lately. Like with the ponde and stuff. First Coast News said someone called into their place saying her body had been found in the ponde and it ended up being false so I dont think it is right at all to be ragging on Nancy for what she reports. Her team just gets it from the Local Outlets.

That's what I was wondering, actually.

From today there's this link & a snippet that our wonderful Angel has helped to supply us with:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092209_haleigh_cummings

Couple of snippets:

What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…its totally unbelievable in fact, said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriffs Office .

and

Misty is the type that if you ask her a question that she doesn’t want to answer, she reminds us she has a lawyer, said Bowling.

Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriffs Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

LE would be remiss if they didn't have someone follow her. My guess is she went to Daytona where she probably has old friends and knows the area well.

Nancy Grace is on now and saying MC left town, and she apparently took off to the beach with a friend after a fight with RC.

Why am I not too surprised? MOO

She took off after tonsil hockey and grab *advertiser censored** with Ronald Cummings...no fight looks like that to me.

I told you that Nancy Grace doesn't report false stuff.

When and who took the grab my azz and kissy tape????
Could it of been family back awhile ago?
Can we analyize the tape.........
her hair length, clothes etc?
I must watch again.......what was the temp in Fla a couple days ago???
Hot enough for no sirt and short shorts??

Fields says as soon as the Sheriffs Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

This is what gets me . . . we have a missing child here and the stepmom will consider a formal interview only if contacted . . . What the!?! It shouldn't be so hard to talk to the parents of a missing child!!! Well, if they're innocent, anyway . . .

I'm pretty sure that video is the real deal, it was not taken a long time ago or anything. Misty's hair looks longer, Ron looks as skinny as ever, and their clothes are appropriate for this time of year.

They probably did have a fight, but then immediately made up. That's how young couples do.

uh.....oh....i posted something....but its not here....yikes...what thread did i leave it in ?

I told you that Nancy Grace doesn't report false stuff.

Ummm... :waitasec: Are you sure about that? She proclaimed that Richard Ricci was guilty in the Elizabeth Smart case. She also falsely accused 3 team members of the Duke lacrosse team of rape. She is a "journalist," and is therefore, supposed to be neutral and report facts. It is blatantly obvious that she takes sides, creates drama and reports things incorrectly. She also discusses things that WSers had been discussing long before she reported on it.

Nancy Grace is on now and saying MC left town, and she apparently took off to the beach with a friend after a fight with RC.

Why am I not too surprised? MOO

No fight - they were lovey dovey as RC walked her to her getaway car.

Here's a pic of the key players (for those trying to connect the dots). Click on picture to enlarge. Thx.

key players.jpg

Mel

Art & the reporter (or is she one of the producers?) fed Nancy (& us) the info so if false how can we blame Nancy?

If this wasnt such a search matter of a little girl missing, I would be rolling on the floor laughing at the media sensationalism of this. NG and AH need to check their facts before they broadcast news.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back