BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't know that I really believe it. I don't believe much about what has happened the past week or so in this case.

I hope she is having a ball..............to bad Haleigh and JR didn't get to go...........
Taking a vacation would be just about the last thing I could think of doing. And yes, I'm sure Haleigh and Jr. would love to be there! ;) MOO

I really wonder if Misty thinks she can just go out in public and act like nothing has happened here. I am sure that if she really is out partying and at the beach, she will be so hassled by the news and others that dont like what is going on and they don't like her. sooo I am thinkin since we havent seen her mobbed in public, this is not a joy joy vacation?

Here lawyer is now confriming that she has skipped town.

Breaking news -- Investigators turn up the heat on Misty Croslin -- stepmom and babysitter of missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings. But now Croslin's lawyer confirms she has skipped town! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Misty's lawyer did not put or confirm it this way: You can't inform your attorney, be on the record with him as per your signed agreement when he was hired, then be considered skipping town. Do you or anyone have him on audio/video tape making this statement? If not, I don't believe the words used in this title and see it as another media ratings grab using the same ole "Mama for their drama"

o/t showbiz news just reported Howard K. Stern and Anna's doctor buds are up on 11 charges concerning Anna's death. Finally!!!!

I'm pretty sure that video is the real deal, it was not taken a long time ago or anything. Misty's hair looks longer, Ron looks as skinny as ever, and their clothes are appropriate for this time of year.

They probably did have a fight, but then immediately made up. That's how young couples do.

Plus, the "fight" or whatever it was happened Saturday afternoon and she left yesterday morning.

(snip) Yes if you believe AH, "The latest I can tell you is that Misty is on the run to parts unknown. She took off after a fight with Ronald, her husband, and refuge, who's been her big defender, but he threw her clothes out last -- several days ago, and she ran out, kicked her out of the trailer they were living in.

He then has a change of heart, chases her down, apologizes, brings her back, and then the next day, she gets in a car and takes off."

I'm thinking that due to the news cycle, by the time the fight and throwing her out on the street that was witnessed could be reported, these two had patched things up... sigh... so what we were shown was the staged for media "everything's fine folks" footage before hearing of the fight that was of course never captured on camera. :rolleyes:

He {Fields} says currently his client is in Orlando visiting Universal Studios.

Hey maybe a movie deal in the works...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/23/ijvm.01.html
:parrot:

Maybe Misty is in Orlando visiting the Anthonys. LOL
Hilarious!

He {Fields} says currently his client is in Orlando visiting Universal Studios.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=145447&provider=top WTH?!
Unbelievable isn't it? If she actually IS there? No words for it...with a child missing I would think everything else would fade into the background, including ones own relaxation...

Surely if she skipped then perhaps it was to visit with her parents? Didn't they also skip? Perhaps they are having a little family reunion right now and getting some ducks in a line...

Picking up Haleigh with Zanny...?

Mark NeJame is from Orlando, isn't he? Is he still involved with the family?

Maybe she's finishing up those Orlando modeling classes she signed up for a while back....

You people are so hard on this poor girl. No faith. If you must know, she went to Universal for a job interview. They're still looking for someone qualified to fill Casey's old position.

Since it has been reported that MC was interviewed by investigators this last weekend and that she again told the same old story, could it be possible that her trip to Universal Studios is her reward for remaining silent and not "ratting out" her husband's involvement?

Her last reward seemed to be a wedding.

Maybe Misty is in Orlando visiting the Anthonys. LOL

Lol.. maybe she needs some tips on how to deal with the Feds.

In all seriousness though..how do my fellow WS'thers feel about Misty in comparison to Casey. I was thinking last night that the two really are very much allike. Both into drugs/party scene, both young and pretty. I don't know.. very similiar lifestyle but different "class" of girl.

I don't believe for a second that she's on a vacation at Universal. She couldn't afford the price of a soda in that park. Who's giving her money?

Picking up Haleigh with Zanny...?

Mark NeJame is from Orlando, isn't he? Is he still involved with the family?

Maybe there was a paid interview set up? Rc is not werking anymore, ya know?

Since it has been reported that MC was interviewed by investigators this last weekend and that she again told the same old story, could it be possible that her trip to Universal Studios is her reward for remaining silent and not "ratting out" her husband's involvement?

Her last reward seemed to be a wedding.

What involvement? He has an alibi and the kids were seen by numerous people after Ron went to work.

Hi--(This is my first post, although I've lurked for years. Just now successfully got registered.) I've always thought that both Casey and Misty WOULD actually be attractive were it not for their vacuous, shallow lives.

(snip) Welcome granna

Welcome-18-june.gif

In all seriousness though..how do my fellow WS'thers feel about Misty in comparison to Casey. I was thinking last night that the two really are very much allike. Both into drugs/party scene, both young and pretty. I don't know.. very similiar lifestyle but different "class" of girl.

picture.php
picture.php

Yes or as I recently asked, are these two pinocchios starting to resemble each other in more ways than one...? :waitasec: :eek: Of course some of their less attractive qualities are excused as youthful self-absorption but IMO I'm personally of the belief we are witnessing a cultural epidemic, an entire generation, of narcissists--of which only a small percentage has pathology severe enough to cross the line to criminality. Certainly the lines between children and adults are becoming increasingly blurred, tragically it's always innocent children who pay the price.

(snip) Welcome granna

Welcome-18-june.gif

picture.php
picture.php

Yes or as I recently asked, are these two pinocchios starting to resemble each other in more ways than one...? :waitasec: :eek: Of course some of their less attractive qualities are excused as youthful self-absorption but IMO I'm personally of the belief we are witnessing a cultural epidemic, an entire generation, of narcissists--of which only a small percentage has pathology severe enough to cross the line to criminality. Certainly the lines between children and adults are becoming increasingly blurred, tragically it's always innocent children who pay the price.

Very true Kiki......I am seeing it on a daily basis, especially on TV, Movies, etc., It is truly frightening. My sons feel ,it is due in part, to video games, etc., which are de-sensitizing today's youth, coupled with the transparency of the World in which we live.

Thanks for the welcome! So often I read about these crimes on WS, and my blood boils. Prime example is the man who murdered the Yale coed. These people cut a swath through their relationships while being enabled by all of those around them. Then it all culminates in a heinous act. I have four fantastic older kids--all college or older--and I constantly warn them not to enable any leech friends. None of my kids drink, but one college daughter is sometimes the designated driver if some friends have drunk while out or at dinner. The other day we had a great conversation about how it actually is a form of enabling, that she is functioning as a tool, and that no good can come from this. She actually agreed with me.

I get the feeling that Ron was babied and enabled all his life. He had it made with a live-in teen nanny and 24/7 sex partner. Yet he calls her a B---- and controls her. Probably preys on younger, weaker girls because a wiser, more experienced female would give him some of his own medicine. How can everyone keep looking the other way in all of these drug dealings? At what point is a person called into account to either change his ways or enter the correction system?

They're both spoiled rotten, shallow, extremely selfish, and loose sexually. imo

There's a word I would use to desribe them both, but it'd get me in trouble here. No, it's not skunk.

I don't believe for a second that she's on a vacation at Universal. She couldn't afford the price of a soda in that park. Who's giving her money?
I kinda don't believe she's there either. Why would they announce it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back