BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious about what might be going on inside Misty's head now that her brother's "revelation" has come out. Is she so cocky that it literally has NO effect on her as she, presumably, strolls along a beach? If she IS hiding something, is she ever bothered or does she lose sleep over it? I'd be sweatin' bullets! Or is she so naive and confident that she can skate? Is she sure she has outsmarted the cops, pinning her hopes on her attorney protecting her? Wow, do I ever pray for just ONE piece of smoking-gun evidence that would point definitively in one direction or another.

They're both spoiled rotten, shallow, extremely selfish, and loose sexually. imo

There's a word I would use to desribe them both, but it'd get me in trouble here. No, it's not skunk.

I kinda don't believe she's there either. Why would they announce it?

I personally dont think she is at the park either as she is well known through the media and onlookers would be taking pictures and taunting her if she were in the public eye. I really don't think we would be wondering where she was. The rehab or mental hospitals are looking a little more plausable to me as she can be kept under pure confidentiality. The problem with all this is that she basically can go and do whatever she wants as she is not convicted or has been arrested for anything either. If people were right about Ron and he left work, did drugs, or killed his daughter or sold her for drug money etc etc etc blah blah then he would be in jail.

I am also disappointed in people saying where is he or where is she getting money? he could be getting unemployment or disability or maybe he is working and we dont know it. They are not paying rent obviously. It doesnt matter if they have money or not or do drugs or not. What does matter is what happened to this baby?

The new officer in town seems to be making some lead way here.... maybe he will get to the sources that he needs to to solve this little angels disappearance.....

Well if the story is true that she is at US and RC was to meet up with her - I don't even know what to think. The farthest thing from my mind would be to go have a little vacation at this point in time. Just shaking my head don't know what else to do at this point.

Well if the story is true that she is at US and RC was to meet up with her - I don't even know what to think. The farthest thing from my mind would be to go have a little vacation at this point in time. Just shaking my head don't know what else to do at this point.

Busy, having lived through a tragedy such as this with a small child, my daughter was 4 when we lost my husband in an automobile accident in July. Five months later Christmas in December was horribly dark, lonely and sad. On her 5th birthday the following August, I took my baby girl to Walt Disney twice that summer for a week at the time. In between the Disney trips, In September before school started I also took her on a cruise for a week. I had to so change my scenery, it's true. You can die from a broken heart. It was either take care of me, or my girl would have lost both parents. I don't have any problem with this.

JR. is young. He doesn't live it out every moment like adults. If he is, he's being burdened with the weight of adult issues and children should be protected, even from crisis within their own homes to the best of our abilities. I want Haleigh to have a family to come home too. Ron and his family are right smack dab in the middle of the action, never really getting a peaceful break unlike others involved. There's not only a missing childs investigation going on here for Ron, Misty and Family. That being enough for anyone to endure. But what has sprung off of this investigation targetted at these people.

The rehab or mental hospitals are looking a little more plausable to me as she can be kept under pure confidentiality. The problem with all this is that she basically can go and do whatever she wants as she is not convicted or has been arrested for anything either.

Above snipped by me - I think rehab is a very good possibility and if not, a really good idea! Or enjoying her last few days of freedom or in protective custody now that HC2 is free??? Who knows? This is such a confusing case.

Not to mention, if Misty truly is innocent-if Haleigh really was kidnapped-Misty has spent 7 months looked at as the guilty party. Almost everyone thinks 'she did it'. But maybe she really didn't. Anyway if she really is innocent, after 7 months, she may really need a vacation.

She loves her puter and I don't see her far from a phone...EVER...she is a chatterbox.

She needs a vacation in a mental hospital...IMO. If she didn't have problems before she should have them now. Can you imagine being under the lock and key of RC and his family for seven months under these conditions?....brrrrrr. Jail would be better, even. She could be in Juvie also.

But I would not be surprised if she is at Universal. Not very many people would recognize them...believe it or not...this is not a huge case in the national media.

Busy, having lived through a tragedy such as this with a small child, my daughter was 4 when we lost my husband in an automobile accident in July. Five months later Christmas in December was horribly dark, lonely and sad. On her 5th birthday the following August, I took my baby girl to Walt Disney twice that summer for a week at the time. In between the Disney trips, In September before school started I also took her on a cruise for a week. I had to so change my scenery, it's true. You can die from a broken heart. It was either take care of me, or my girl would have lost both parents. I don't have any problem with this.

JR. is young. He doesn't live it out every moment like adults. If he is, he's being burdened with the weight of adult issues and children should be protected, even from crisis within their own homes to the best of our abilities. I want Haleigh to have a family to come home too. Ron and his family are right smack dab in the middle of the action, never really getting a peaceful break unlike others involved. There's not only a missing childs investigation going on here for Ron, Misty and Family. That being enough for anyone to endure. But what has sprung off of this investigation targetted at these people.

Good heavens, Koolook, did you win the lottery or something? Sorry about your husband, but, wow, that's quite a vacation.

No disrespect intended, btw, and I think it's wonderful that you could do all of that for your child after she lost her father.

Maybe Misty is in Orlando visiting the Anthonys. :waitasec:LOL

That is the most frightening idea of all! No telling what sort of idea's she would come up with. :crazy:

I am new to posting here, but have been lurking since Haleigh's disappearance. Since the day I saw the news break on this case,
I have had a burden for this precious child.
Here is the connection I just can't shake. Perhaps someone else has
mentioned this on this thread or another, so forgive me if I'm repeating...
Misty leaves to "Orlando" right before the delivery of the letter to the paper.
The woman who delivered the letter was wearing scrubs which are worn
for an undetermined career (as of yet).
Could it be that Misty went away to a rehab or mental ward?
Could it be this person works there and has info about this case having
had direct contact with Misty or word of mouth?
Kinda strange that the woman in scubs appeared on the scene during Misty's little vacation.
I just have a feeling there is something with her leaving and the letter delivery. The two events happened so close together and nobody REALLY
knows where MC is, do they? Except maybe Ron. And maybe her mom. Who was just arrested on charges.... :waitasec:
I just hope and pray this letter is GOOD news and DOES bring Haleigh home.

Thanks for the welcome! So often I read about these crimes on WS, and my blood boils. Prime example is the man who murdered the Yale coed. These people cut a swath through their relationships while being enabled by all of those around them. Then it all culminates in a heinous act. I have four fantastic older kids--all college or older--and I constantly warn them not to enable any leech friends. None of my kids drink, but one college daughter is sometimes the designated driver if some friends have drunk while out or at dinner. The other day we had a great conversation about how it actually is a form of enabling, that she is functioning as a tool, and that no good can come from this. She actually agreed with me.

I get the feeling that Ron was babied and enabled all his life. He had it made with a live-in teen nanny and 24/7 sex partner. Yet he calls her a B---- and controls her. Probably preys on younger, weaker girls because a wiser, more experienced female would give him some of his own medicine. How can everyone keep looking the other way in all of these drug dealings? At what point is a person called into account to either change his ways or enter the correction system?

Glad to see you here posting Granny6 and think you will be an asset to our convo and Sleuthing. Ya Ya ;}

I am new to posting here, but have been lurking since Haleigh's disappearance. Since the day I saw the news break on this case,
I have had a burden for this precious child.
Here is the connection I just can't shake. Perhaps someone else has
mentioned this on this thread or another, so forgive me if I'm repeating...
Misty leaves to "Orlando" right before the delivery of the letter to the paper.
The woman who delivered the letter was wearing scrubs which are worn
for an undetermined career (as of yet).
Could it be that Misty went away to a rehab or mental ward?
Could it be this person works there and has info about this case having
had direct contact with Misty or word of mouth?
Kinda strange that the woman in scubs appeared on the scene during Misty's little vacation.
I just have a feeling there is something with her leaving and the letter delivery. The two events happened so close together and nobody REALLY
knows where MC is, do they? Except maybe Ron. And maybe her mom. Who was just arrested on charges.... :waitasec:
I just hope and pray this letter is GOOD news and DOES bring Haleigh home.
Hi Momuv3angels, It is great to have you here posting too and you got me thinking. Hmmmm She could be in rehab although I think it is unusual for a 17 yr old to hit bottom so early in life. It could have been by intervention, but then most of her friends and family have her same problem I think. Not all of them of course. ;}

She left with a friend. I've wondered if she is going to a bigger city to have some plastic surgery. I would take a friend with for that. It could be a Dr has donated some silicone. Didn't her attny say she would be back? I guess I think she went for something specific, not to just get out of Dodge. So you could be right on and her common sense is taking over, throwing passion right out the door. xox

Thanks for sharing that KOOL LOOK. How sad for you to go thru. It would be easy to just exist in that situation. You are a hero for your little girl and I know an inspirqtion to me. xox

IMO media has made this much more complicated then it is because thats what keeps viewers. IMO Misty is not in protective custody, rehab, having people deliver tips for her, kicked out of the home etc, family knows where she is, LE knows where she is, attorney knows where she is. Not everything has something sinister or sneaky involved sometimes it is just what it is. JMO

How sad, so sorry you went through that.........but with all respect, that is totally different than what we have here. You knew what happened. And as hard as it is to loose a husband, it is nothing compared to loosing a child. You moved on 11 months later. They are still in the middle of searches, people being drug in for questioning and everything else. It's not the same.

How sad, so sorry you went through that.........but with all respect, that is totally different than what we have here. You knew what happened. And as hard as it is to loose a husband, it is nothing compared to loosing a child. You moved on 11 months later. They are still in the middle of searches, people being drug in for questioning and everything else. It's not the same.

Your information is in-correct. Much more complicated that what you have described also. But for the record, no I didn't know what happened, it wasn't 11 months to moving on, it was actually from 1992 to the year 2000 before I could claim I was truly healed and able to put this tragedy in correct perspective. Like this case, once tragedy struck my life, the hell only began. Much like how I can understand the pain and suffering Ron and all the family are enduring. I don't gage pain and suffering, it depends on the persons constitution and circumstances surrounding them, like the people involved around them can play a direct part in how they heal and handle crisis brought on by core level tragedies.

Your information is in-correct. Much more complicated that what you have described also. But for the record, no I didn't know what happened, it wasn't 11 months to moving on, it was actually from 1992 to the year 2000 before I could claim I was truly healed and able to put this tragedy in correct perspective. Like this case, once tragedy struck my life, the hell only began. Much like how I can understand the pain and suffering Ron and all the family are enduring. I don't gage pain and suffering, it depends on the persons constitution and circumstances surrounding them, like the people involved around them can play a direct part in how they heal and handle crisis brought on by core level tragedies.

My point was, you knew he was dead. You knew it was over, they supposedly don't. And it was 11 months before you for lack of a better way to put it, went out of town, I never meant to imply that you were over loosing him in 11 months. It is still two completely different situations. I will stand by my statement that loosing a child is the worst of the worst. Until you have had a missing child, under these circumstances, you don't know how it feels.

My point was, you knew he was dead. You knew it was over, they supposedly don't. And it was 11 months before you for lack of a better way to put it, went out of town, I never meant to imply that you were over loosing him in 11 months. It is still two completely different situations. I will stand by my statement that loosing a child is the worst of the worst. Until you have had a missing child, under these circumstances, you don't know how it feels.

That wasn't the point of my response to BusyLady. You have twisted this into something the post wasn't about. It was about leaving, vacation, during a tragedy in ones life. Not my hurt and pain compared to a parents missing child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back