BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That wasn't the point of my response to BusyLady. You have twisted this into something the post wasn't about. It was about leaving, vacation, during a tragedy in ones life. Not my hurt and pain compared to a parents missing child.

I was not trying to twist it into anything. I was simply responding to your post. Yes, it was about a vacation, yours was totally understandable, if that's where Ron and Misty are, it is not. They are still very much in the middle of this tragedy. You explained how you had to go on with the pain....I was simply stating it was different types of pain. You were using your experience as a way to say you could understand this. I was pointing out it was a totally different situation. It was not a slam to you.......only MOO.

My point was, you knew he was dead. You knew it was over, they supposedly don't. And it was 11 months before you for lack of a better way to put it, went out of town, I never meant to imply that you were over loosing him in 11 months. It is still two completely different situations. I will stand by my statement that loosing a child is the worst of the worst. Until you have had a missing child, under these circumstances, you don't know how it feels.

ITA with ya teh! No disrespect at all to Kool, I wuv her...but having lost a child and a spouse myself, there just is no comparison...for me at least..not by a L O N G shot. IF they have gone to Universal for Jr, I would feel totally different. Life needs to be as normal as possible for him, but while I may be wrong, I've seen nothing to make me think that Ron and/or Misty put his needs above theirs. :( jmho...

Kool Look, your post made me cry! I am so sorry for your loss. The pain came right through the computer and grabbed my heart! God bless you!

Pondering MInd, I am sorry for your losses, too! Life is about suffering, isn't it! God bless you!

Pondering MInd, I am sorry for your losses, too! Life is about suffering, isn't it! God bless you!

TY Claycat..there are many of us here that have lost our wee ones or other close family members. I sometimes think that is what draws us to these cases and makes these children so near and dear to our hearts. Life is about suffering so often, but it sure makes you appreciate the little things in life and the time we have with the ones we love a little more. :blowkiss:

KOOL LOOK

I have often found in emotionally hard times that a physical escape is the only thing that keeps me from thinking about my real problems and going NUTS. I actually went to the Bahamas this summer on a 16 hour notice just to get away from real life and breathe. I get ya.

KOOL LOOK

I have often found in emotionally hard times that a physical escape is the only thing that keeps me from thinking about my real problems and going NUTS. I actually went to the Bahamas this summer on a 16 hour notice just to get away from real life and breathe. I get ya.

This is true sleuther...assuming that you are emotionally able to function at all AND that you have the financial means to do that. Unfortunately most of us can hardly afford to drive around the block (if we are even able to make it to the car during those times) much less take a trip anywhere.

You guys are the best. WS is one of my places of solace, solitutde and peace to just get away, like leaving and taking scenic changes. In no way could I ever endure the loss of a child, me and God done had that discussion.

Our thread was about possibly going to disney, Misty's leaving, wondering if Ron may be meeting up with Jr. and taking him along. So that's where my thoughts came. Which I still think it would be great for Jr. He's 4 my Haylee was 4. My pain was in no way in comparison to the pain I had for Haylee losing her Daddy. That was my greatest fear, facing my daughter, having let her down. All that I did to guarantee a childs stability, love and protection got robbed from her, so my pain never was my focus. It was knowing in my heart, she lost her Daddy. I couldn't fix that. So though I didn't lose my child, I had to live in wonder daily how the effects of this loss could manipulate her childhood development. And it did. But never will any professional or loving parent be able to gage the extent of the effects. There's a very good ending and beginnings in this story.

I have new hope Haleigh is alive, check the sticky updates thread, and maybe we'll be seeing a good resolve soon for this entire family on both sides.

You guys are the best. WS is one of my places of solace, solitutde and peace to just get away, like leaving and taking scenic changes. In no way could I ever endure the loss of a child, me and God done had that discussion.

Our thread was about possibly going to disney, Misty's leaving, wondering if Ron may be meeting up with Jr. and taking him along. So that's where my thoughts came. Which I still think it would be great for Jr. He's 4 my Haylee was 4. My pain was in no way in comparison to the pain I had for Haylee losing her Daddy. That was my greatest fear, facing my daughter, having let her down. All that I did to guarantee a childs stability, love and protection got robbed from her, so my pain never was my focus. It was knowing in my heart, she lost her Daddy. I couldn't fix that. So though I didn't lose my child, I had to live in wonder daily how the effects of this loss could manipulate her childhood development. And it did. But never will any professional or loving parent be able to gage the extent of the effects. There's a very good ending and beginnings in this story.

I have new hope Haleigh is alive, check the sticky updates thread, and maybe we'll be seeing a good resolve soon for this entire family on both sides.

Kool. I don't like putting personal stories out here, but I'm going to make an exception. My children were 3 and 5 when their father passed away. So I full well understand what you went through. I spent years of my life scared to death that something would happen to me......and it couldn't. I was all they had left. I understand not being able to fix it. I lived that. It was terrible, but we survived. My point was, and speaking from the same experience you had...........this is different.

This is true sleuther...assuming that you are emotionally able to function at all AND that you have the financial means to do that. Unfortunately most of us can hardly afford to drive around the block (if we are even able to make it to the car during those times) much less take a trip anywhere.

LOL you guys keep touching on the very things I endured. Seems like we all do have alot in common after all. Maybe it's why we are so drawn to cases like these, the pain we know they are feeling and will face.

I am not rich, I stretch those dollars til George Washingtons eyes tear up on a one dollar bill. :innocent: The money also was another reason I was targetted by family and outsiders trying to rip me off, sue me, it was terrible. Money brings out the worse in some.

Have we heard any latest news on where Misty is, or is she back with Ron at home? It would be easier to make comments if we knew where she went and for what purposes.

I think that is one of the reasons we are all so frustrated. "Where did she go?" and "What is she doing?" Don't they understand that all the WS are "standing by" waiting to hear about this?

If she's smart she's in protective custody...but that would be smart and logical. I do not think for one minute Ron does not know where she is and that they are in contact....UNLESS she is in protective custody!

I think that is one of the reasons we are all so frustrated. "Where did she go?" and "What is she doing?" Don't they understand that all the WS are "standing by" waiting to hear about this?

I'm starting to think they are aware of us here at ws, and do watch us. They ought to, we have some good ideas.

Nothing in this case is logical...I cannot think like these people do!!

Seriously! LOL! :banghead:

teh & KOOL...{{{hugs}}}

We suspect that a few posters are close to the suspect. While we don't know for sure who that suspect is or if there are more, we all suspect a few that just look suspect.

If she's smart she's in protective custody...but that would be smart and logical. I do not think for one minute Ron does not know where she is and that they are in contact....UNLESS she is in protective custody!

I agree. Protective custody is the place probably where she is. Wonder what Cobra is doing.

I hope Cobra is in a different state, far far, away from this case. However, I suspect he is figuring out away to keep himself smack dab in the middle of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back