Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too was unable to figure out which character in the cast of characters on the page Olive mentioned might possibly be involved. There are like 4 people mentioned, at least, and I don't know enough to determine who I should be looking askance at, if anyone. Sorry, I guess I'm really bad at reading between the lines.

That's what I was wondering...Is that what you meant, Olive ?
yes, that is what I think LE would be paying attention to, if you notice the date of that occurance.

ETA: I just want to make it clear that I'm not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing. My personal feelings are irrelevant to what I'm trying to say. However, I firmly believe LE is prepared to involve other players, based on the immunity offered, and this would be one avenue I think they'd be focused on.

In today's Orlando's Sentinel a there was a story about a band called the Biteboys who came by Casey's house singing a song called Casey's song and apparently Padilla had an altercation with the lead singer, Ric Namey. Apparently he knocked the microphone out of the singers hand and caused a 1 inch cut. I can't find the link right now.

Devorahhh

They video taped it as well. Basically it looks like Leonard goes up and tells them to leave and I swear it looks as if the singer flips him the bird at which point Padilla swats the mic stand. Pretty harmless looking if you ask me but it was extremely uncool for those guys to be out there in the first place.

Search for it on Youtube and if you can't find it I have it up somewhere on my site as well.

What you quoted me on was in response to the fact that someone stated Kio hyphens her name ... which is were the theory Casey based ZFG off of. Had nothing to do with mexican names.

Alright someone just revealed the friend's last name is Torres-Cruz, but Fernandez-Gonzalez is the same thing. Common for Hispanics to hyphenate, as I said.

There is a whole thread about the Kio investigation. It is important to CASEY'S PROSECUTION and nothing more.

If anyone thinks Caylee is alive after reading all of this, I really have no idea what to say to you. Denial is a bad thing.

What was discovered about Kio, if LE so decides to use it in their prosecution, would be big in their defense if Casey keeps claiming she is with a babysitter. They could argue that they know where she came up with her babysitter story, how she came up with it and so forth. It would be a huge deal to the case and people saying this information is irrelevant are wrong.

Finding truth's in Casey's lies even if they aren't the truths we wanted to find, is going to be big when they do prosecute her.

That is all I have to say on that.

For all the similarities you guys have found you think connects the two I can think of 5 times as many disimilarities.

But I do agree that Kio needs to be investigated and possibly charged with lying to LE. She probably is still close friends with CA because their dumb/transparent lies are so similar...

There is a whole thread about the Kio investigation. It is important to CASEY'S PROSECUTION and nothing more.

If anyone thinks Caylee is alive after reading all of this, I really have no idea what to say to you. Denial is a bad thing.

What was discovered about Kio, if LE so decides to use it in their prosecution, would be big in their defense if Casey keeps claiming she is with a babysitter. They could argue that they know where she came up with her babysitter story, how she came up with it and so forth. It would be a huge deal to the case and people saying this information is irrelevant are wrong.

Finding truth's in Casey's lies even if they aren't the truths we wanted to find, is going to be big when they do prosecute her.

That is all I have to say on that.

For all the similarities you guys have found you think connects the two I can think of 5 times as many disimilarities.

But I do agree that Kio needs to be investigated and possibly charged with lying to LE. She is an awfully dumb liar just like ours truely...

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or

her boyfriend smelling the death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a

breakdown and called him for a ride and just went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

That's a very plausible theory, OkOk! I too suspected she dumped Caylee's body in a swampy area where alligators could get to it; I've thought that for quite awhile now.

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

George was LE in Ohio.

I don't think they get many gators there.

For a Murder 1/DP they would have to prove that she intended to kill her daughter and it was premeditated. That would be difficult to prove. They can prove she covered it up/lied of course, but that alone doesn't prove Murder 1/DP.

What? Most everyone agrees there isn't much evidence for premeditation. But there is plenty of decent evidence for 2nd degree murder if they can get the body.

What? Most everyone agrees there isn't much evidence for premeditation. But there is plenty of decent evidence for 2nd degree murder if they can get the body.

Yes I agree. Hard to prove Murder in the first degree (w/a death penalty sentence) but very possible for murder in the 2nd degree.

BTW, when I said "murder 1 (DP)" I was referring to "Murder in the first degree w/a death penalty sentence."

I guess I'm one of the few that sees evidence that could indicate premeditation. Of course, I don't know what are in the computer, the receipts, and what else the family has had to say. The deal could possibly be tell where the body is and we'll ask for life instead of death penalty. I don't see much evidence of any accident since we know what all was going on. Maybe a rage killing, but that's not an accident. I hope Casey gets justice with the right charges.

Hmmmm....it just "possibly" could be that LE just wants to put little Caylee's body to rest....that Casey is THE ONLY ONE who knows????? Nah, couldn't be THAT simple !!!!!
Why does EVERYTHING "have" to be something else???

If you have a problem with people theorizing maybe you shouldn't be checking out this site. Half of what is posted here is just that and nothing more.

yes, that is what I think LE would be paying attention to, if you notice the date of that occurance.

ETA: I just want to make it clear that I'm not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing. My personal feelings are irrelevant to what I'm trying to say. However, I firmly believe LE is prepared to involve other players, based on the immunity offered, and this would be one avenue I think they'd be focused on.
Think we're on the same wavelength. That incident is one of the items in my notes from the documents.

I think we need a thread on what possible charges she could face, at minimum, I think we're looking at manslaughter if it was accidental. Also, you don't need a body for a murder conviction, see Hans Reiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06