Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope her bail is revoked and she is housed in general population this time.

Maybe the immunity deal is like them just saying "Tell us what really happened, and we will make sure that you will not get the death sentence."

For a Murder 1/DP they would have to prove that she intended to kill her daughter and it was premeditated. That would be difficult to prove. They can prove she covered it up/lied of course, but that alone doesn't prove Murder 1/DP.

Also, in the calls for service, can someone shed some light on the "Call types". I found it difficult to piece everything together there. I also found it interesting that the Anthony's reported the gas can burglary on 6/24, and told the media that Casey has stolen gas before. If she stole gas before, then why not report it? Why did they only report this one time?[/QUOTE]

I started a thread on the Calls for Service Summary

Baez might think he's good but when this case goes to trial, he'd better be riding a unicycle, wearing a monkey suit and twirling a flaming baton because that will be the only way any jury is be distracted from Casey's utter contempt for the truth.

Baez does not strike me a very good attorney. He's going to wish he'd stuck to defending low-rent hookers and skivy drunk drivers.

Also, in the calls for service, can someone shed some light on the "Call types". I found it difficult to piece everything together there. I also found it interesting that the Anthony's reported the gas can burglary on 6/24, and told the media that Casey has stolen gas before. If she stole gas before, then why not report it? Why did they only report this one time?

I started a thread on the Calls for Service Summary[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Here's my question: How do we know these reports are accurate? These are coming from a TV station and not the FBI or LE themselves.

I mean, I know she is most likely guilty and all, but until an official source validates these reports, aren't we jumping the gun?
Totally legit question.

I was looking over ocso.com, and noticed some new documents. One was a "Namey incident report" and the other was a "Calls for service summary". I did not see any threads regarding them. What happened with this Namey thing? I cannot find anything about it. Was Padilla in a fight or something?
Also, in the calls for service, can someone shed some light on the "Call types". I found it difficult to piece everything together there. I also found it interesting that the Anthony's reported the gas can burglary on 6/24, and told the media that Casey has stolen gas before. If she stole gas before, then why not report it? Why did they only report this one time?

This is from the band that pulled up outside the house to play a hate song for Casey. Leonard went and knocked the mic stand over and it hit the singer in the wrist, so he's claiming he was assaulted.

Namey is the last name of the band's singer, and also his father who manages the band.

I know of this band, and they are HORRIBLE and just doing this for media attention. They were so desperate that they tried to get Lou Pearlman to manage them from prison (he is the "mogul" responsible for Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, now in prison for defrauding banks and hundreds of old people in this area out of their retirement savings. Despicable guy).

I'm currently STILL reading the 400 page docs and trying to take in the developments of today. Ok, so here is the thing:

If LE truly suspected that Casey acted alone and killed her daughter, and drove the car with the body, and disposed of it solo, there is no way in h$&l they would offer any sort of immunity. The fact that they have, SPEAKS VOLUMES of what their theories are. Obviously, they believe Casey was involved, but that she did not act solo, and therefore are offering immunity in exchange for someone else's conviction. I will not post names here since I've been asked not to, but if you really want to draw connections as to who LE may be looking at, the statement on page 301 of the documents is VERY TELLING.(not who the statement is from, but rather what it says).

Hmmmm....it just "possibly" could be that LE just wants to put little Caylee's body to rest....that Casey is THE ONLY ONE who knows????? Nah, couldn't be THAT simple !!!!!
Why does EVERYTHING "have" to be something else???

They are still all in denial? What will it take, for them to beleive it.

I don't mean to be inappropriate, but I Honesty believe that if LE finds little Caylee's tiny skeleton, had forensics run positive identification on bone marrow, got a dentist to confirm Caylee's teeth and then brought the Anthony's in to look at her tiny bones, they'd just look at her and say, "That's not Caylee. It doesn't look anything like her. She's still out there. Now get off your asses and go find her!"

I feel horrible. My heart is absolutely broken over what Caylee must have gone through, what she must have seen in her last moments. Her own mother!

I am also very sad to see the sadness in Leonard Padilla's face. I believe that they honestly thought they could help in this case. And, they may have as you never know what reaction an action may cause. At least the Padillas did something. They had the means and they took a chance. That is much more than most people have done.

I'm currently STILL reading the 400 page docs and trying to take in the developments of today. Ok, so here is the thing:

If LE truly suspected that Casey acted alone and killed her daughter, and drove the car with the body, and disposed of it solo, there is no way in h$&l they would offer any sort of immunity. The fact that they have, SPEAKS VOLUMES of what their theories are. Obviously, they believe Casey was involved, but that she did not act solo, and therefore are offering immunity in exchange for someone else's conviction. I will not post names here since I've been asked not to, but if you really want to draw connections as to who LE may be looking at, the statement on page 301 of the documents is VERY TELLING.(not who the statement is from, but rather what it says).

which section was this in? it's so long that I cant look through them all to figure out what you're talking about.

Another thing....Casey lies to save CASEY - THAT'S IT !! She wouldn't protect anyone else if her "life" depended on it !! We all saw how well she protected her baby.

Hmmmm....it just "possibly" could be that LE just wants to put little Caylee's body to rest....that Casey is THE ONLY ONE who knows????? Nah, couldn't be THAT simple !!!!!
Why does EVERYTHING "have" to be something else???

personally, I agree with you. But if LE believed that, they would not offer immunity. Show me one homicide case where they offered immunity, of any kind, to a person whom the prosecution considered SOLEY responsible. Yes, it's a challenge.

She did not act solo during or after the fact? Personally I think Caylee's death would be Casey's doing alone ... it seemed like too many of Casey's friends adored Caylee ... covering up the crime ... well .. I'm sure Casey had her way of coercing someone which would make them an accomplice ...

JMHO

Also, page 301, is this the page discussing the witness statements from the tat shop?

True, but her lies make no sense. They don't help her. They can be easily disproven, in ways that she should understand, but apparently doesn't. They don't line up with fact...at all. They aren't good lies, if there is such a thing. They're grandiose but totally unbeliveable at this point. They're nonsensicle. They may not have even been necessary if there was a terrible accident (and that's what I think) and she would have been better with the truth. That's what the police were going out of their way to imply to her. Lying so stubbornly for so long has made conviction of serious crime and substantial jail time virtually inevitable at this point. Yet, she doesn't seem to get that. She seems to have acted against her best interst from the start. Makes me think that at some point, she's crossed over to the other side of mental stability. At this point, she seems to prefer punishment to the truth.

And I think she's still trying to convince her family that they don't have any reason not to love her.

Very good points. And while I'm not convinced it was an accident, I do agree that her lies are so ridiculous that they border on mental instability. Does anyone remember Jeff McDonald that killed his kids and wife and denied it no matter how good a evidence was presented? Strong denial can be evidence of mental problems. I also remember Amy saying that when Casey made up a lie she began to believe it.

Here's a scenario I'd REALLY like to see if it were possible (doubt it):

Casey accepts the limited immunity offer and spills the beans. Prosecution turns around and says "Oops! We lied. There is no immunity. Sorry! Shouldn't have lied to us so much!" Lectric Chair!

heh

TL has been involved from day one. She was "being wifed up" stated Clint.

I hope they find Caylee to bring her home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member