Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Anthony family is disputing the DNA evidence? I'm very curious which DNA test was used and what kind of stats they've got / how many alleles match, etc., etc.

It would be very hard to dispute the DNA since there was a very detectable smell, no one could 'plant' Caylee decomp or her hair, if it contains the root.

They probably need time to talk some more about their story and what they are going to do next.

DO THEY HAVE 1 DAY or 1 WEEK?????

And little Caylee's hair is positive for decomp too, if I'm reading this right.
I think only the air samples were released as positive. Headline News was talking about it and the limited immunity she has until Tues. now. Leonard was on saying that he left to get something to eat, and his phone started ringing off the hook!

Various news blurbs in video form are on the WFTV.com site. There's one from LP, and the sheriff, and one showing Casey and another showing Cindy at lawyer's office/outside.

So sad. If Casey did place Caylee in a dumpster, she probably is telling the truth, finally, when she says she hasn't a clue where Caylee is.

My question is for the Padillas..
Why wait to take her back to jail?
Go to the freaking door, ask her where the body is, and if she refuses to answer, take out your cuffs and cuff her right in front of the media, call her a killer, and take her a$$ back to jail!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap: excellent post!!!! I second your thoughts!!

They probably need time to talk some more about their story and what they are going to do next.

DO THEY HAVE 1 DAY or 1 WEEK?????

The video news report on the WFTV site said Thursday (next Thurs), so sounds like 1 week to decide on the immunity deal. However, whether that is accurate and that is actually THE deadline for the deal I do not know.

Question for legal people:

Can L. Padilla be a witness now for the prosecution? Does his being the bond poster affect that?

Leonard didn't post the bond, Tony his nephew did. Yes, Leonard can be called as a witness to whatever he has seen or heard as far as I know.

The video news report on the WFTV site said Thursday (next Thurs), so sounds like 1 week to decide on the immunity deal. However, whether that is accurate and that is actually THE deadline for the deal I do not know.
The deadline as I have heard it is September 2nd.

This is a very sad day...I know I wanted to hold out hope because I could not understand how a mother could do this to their child. I wish I could be on that jury !!!!!

I still think that with all that has came to light in the past few days that The Padillas should use what authority they have.
No they can't make her confess, no they can't make her talk, no they can't make Jose listen to them, but what they can do is revoke her bail. Right now, they are the ones with that power..
For gods sake, they traveled all the way from California, left their families, were ridiculed to know end because they cared about this child. Get your blaze of glory now, take the loss, take that PYSCHO back to jail! One way or the other, this child is dead, and nothing they can do will change that.
Spit in Baez's face on your way through the jail house doors and let him understand that you were there to find that child not to have him command all the moves with Casey..LOL "I bailed her a$$ out, and I'm putting her back in!"

So one week from tomorrow.

That also happens to be the day that the search warrants in the Nancy Cooper murder case are to be unsealed. So it will be a big day.

I think only the air samples were released as positive. Headline News was talking about it and the limited immunity she has until Tues. now. Leonard was on saying that he left to get something to eat, and his phone started ringing off the hook!
No. Reports say that the hair, dirt, and stain came back from FBI as scientifically linked to Caylee and human decomp. The air and hair came back as postive for Human remains/decomposition from the Body Farm.

I believe it was in this report: www.wftv.com

I still think that with all that has came to light in the past few days that The Padillas should use what authority they have.
No they can't make her confess, no they can't make her talk, no they can't make Jose listen to them, but what they can do is revoke her bail. Right now, they are the ones with that power..
For gods sake, they traveled all the way from California, left their families, were ridiculed to know end because they cared about this child. Get your blaze of glory now, take the loss, take that PYSCHO back to jail! One way or the other, this child is dead, and nothing they can do will change that.
Spit in Baez's face on your way through the jail house doors and let him understand that you were there to find that child not to have him command all the moves with Casey..LOL "I bailed her a$$ out, and I'm putting her back in!"

I could not agree more !!!!!!

Question for legal people:

Can L. Padilla be a witness now for the prosecution? Does his being the bond poster affect that?
I think he could be, and honestly believe that with the "person" inside the home, it could be very crucial to the prosecution!

Where are the landfills (if there is more than one) located in Orlando?

She didn't look sad at all when she was walking to the car. But her face looked like she had been crying earlier.

I sure hope JB isn't blowing smoke up Cindy's B@@@, and telling her that these tests are not reliable. If JB thinks he can convince a jury of that - he's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme