Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excerpt from the Anthony's statement about the DNA results (from the news link above):

"After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

Garrison said he was just told that Caylee has not been found.

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed."

Everybody but the Anthony's and Jose Baez knew about the Body Farm air tests? Wow. And it's no surprise (just disgusting to me) that the Anthony's would throw little Caylee away to keep up a lie.

deny deny deny caylee deserved so much more........

It may have opened up, right underneath the concrete laid. Too coincidental??? IMO

I think even Baez is like, wtf.

OMG this is frustrating how the board keeps going down just when I am trying to learn something here.

So WHERE is the report that Casey changed her story and that she gave Caylee to "sam" and Zanaida in the park? Where is the report showing CIndy coming out of meeting with LE? All Wesh has is the news about the car trunk. And is it true that they have offered her a deal to say it's an ACCIDENT? What if the body shows otherwise?!

For those still asking, sounds like the stain/trunk was positive that there was human decomposition. It's also positive that there was hair there of Caylees. I do not think the DNA on the "stain" is back yet.

Poor George and Cindy and Lee.

just want to be sure...they are saying that the "air" test definitively showed decomp and the hair was Caylee's...but nothing on any stains...is that right?

Is this air test admissable in court?

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

It's the report filed by the band that played outside of the Anthony home ...

Here's the video:

Biteboy-Concert for Casey Anthony

Watch towards the end, you'll see LP swipe at the mic stand. It then hits the singers hand (the "battery") and falls.

Thanks! I finally read the rest of it right after I asked about it. I forgot with all the commotion that I even asked till just now. Whew!

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

So the dirt is positive. Maybe from the shovel -- before she washed it and gave it back. imo.

Now that all this news is coming out about the DNA tests and so forth, you bet Casey will come up with some sort of accident story. Either that or come up with some story that somebody made her hush, and she just wanted to tell> Ugh,

I don't think they should give her a chance to say it was an accident. Lying about abduction is no accident!

She'll no doubt have more lies, which probably will be as ridiculous as the ones before. She could have killed Caylee on purpose, but I still think something tragic happened that wasn't entirely her fault, that was basically an accident. Still, after her behaviour the past two months, I think she should do very serious jail time, and not just the 6 years people were talking about for the child endangerment. She needs to do much more time than that. Mental health treatment can be hard to come by in lockup, but if she's ever getting out, I hope she can be in therapy the entire time of her encarceration. Otherwise.....

So the Anthony family is disputing the DNA evidence? I'm very curious which DNA test was used and what kind of stats they've got / how many alleles match, etc., etc.

It would be very hard to dispute the DNA since there was a very detectable smell, no one could 'plant' Caylee decomp or her hair, if it contains the root.

She should be crying!!!:furious: She has covered up for Casey long enough!!
I'm sorry, I feel no pity for her either. :mad:

Agree with you ,TS--

Not feeling any pity for anyone but Caylee ---its all about saving Caseys *advertiser censored* now--Cindy knew the "pschiopath "her daughter is and since everyone else knows it now, she's all in defense of her-- Im sick to death of protecting Casey and casey;s rights-- still all about Casey - i say "throw her in prison and throw away the key".:furious:

OMG this is frustrating how the board keeps going down just when I am trying to learn something here.

So WHERE is the report that Casey changed her story and that she gave Caylee to "sam" and Zanaida in the park? Where is the report showing CIndy coming out of meeting with LE? All Wesh has is the news about the car trunk. And is it true that they have offered her a deal to say it's an ACCIDENT? What if the body shows otherwise?!

For those still asking, sounds like the stain/trunk was positive that there was human decomposition. It's also positive that there was hair there of Caylees. I do not think the DNA on the "stain" is back yet.

Poor George and Cindy and Lee.
I was wondering the same! I have not seen Leonard's interview saying that. Hubby's watching Red Sox... He knows he is kicked off for NG!

Here's my question: How do we know these reports are accurate? These are coming from a TV station and not the FBI or LE themselves.

I mean, I know she is most likely guilty and all, but until an official source validates these reports, aren't we jumping the gun?

That poor baby!!
I am afraid she paid with her life to be silenced and out of the way.
It was easy for Casey to pretend to work and carry on with out a care until Caylee got older and began to talk to good.
I strong believe that Caylee let things that Casey was doing slip to Grandma which in turned made life rough on Casey.

These similarities just tell me this is where Casey pulled from for HER LIES about a Zanaida... nothing more.

So many innocent people in this mess have had their name become MUD.. when it really appears their only problem is that they knew Casey.

I personally wish I could apologize to each & every one of them. Seeing as their phone #'s, social security #'s, addresses, etc are all public now.

All the FABULOUS connections these WS came up with are absolutely AMAZING!! :clap::clap::clap: However, they are just the connections Casey has to them and a basis for her HORRIBLE LIES!!

IMHO.. of course !

Here's some of the facts I got down about the similarities of KT (Kiomarie) & ZG. Someone else had a list too, but there is too much to look through to find it. Someone tell me if I got something off.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like Zanieda.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like Zanieda supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like ZG It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Cindy mentioned that Caylee talked of a puupy

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

And, how did you get all of this information about Kio? Her MySpace is not private. So IMHO between her internet info and the info that Casey knew from growing up with Kio, she invented the "Nanny."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro