Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey's teeny bit of weasel room will be that the car wasn't in her posession 100% of the time. Rediculous, I know. It wont go far, but she will probably try to use it.

I hope Casey chokes on every self pity tear that drips from her eyes.

No live reporter is talking about the detectives being at the Anthony home. Are they there?

Cindy looked like she had been crying in the video of her leaving Baez's office earlier.
She has got to be devastated. Poor (((Lee,George,Cindy, Grt Grandpa)))
How do you EVER recover from something like this?

That has been bugging me since yesterday aswell, Her wearing that shirt. Grrr

Hi! I am new.(waves to everyone)I have been following this case from the start and I have been lurking here. You all have done a great job with this website. Such a great job that it has been hard to keep up with you all :) lol

Welcome Good Grief!

I just saw a clip and noticed all the dangly bracelets on her one wrist...the hair pulled out of the ball cap in a little flippy pony tail. :furious:

Must be the latest fashion for the Worlds Greatest Mom's?"

I am sick of the sight of her...the deal I understand...law enforcement and many-many people have been run ragged by this &^%$#@ twit....but it was NO accident. The pictures from the hairdresser will prove that.

Casey has a temper...and is a bone deep coward...she would not balk at hitting someone that could not defend themselves, someone smaller, that her parents loved.

Now that all this news is coming out about the DNA tests and so forth, you bet Casey will come up with some sort of accident story. Either that or come up with some story that somebody made her hush, and she just wanted to tell> Ugh,

I don't think they should give her a chance to say it was an accident. Lying about abduction is no accident!

My question is for the Padillas..
Why wait to take her back to jail?
Go to the freaking door, ask her where the body is, and if she refuses to answer, take out your cuffs and cuff her right in front of the media, call her a killer, and take her a$$ back to jail!!!!!

Casey isn't going to tell where Caylee is because she doesn't know. George does, in my honest opinion.

She has got to be devastated. Poor (((Lee,George,Cindy, Grt Grandpa)))
How do you EVER recover from something like this?

I feel sympathy for them...I do believe they loved Caylee...but to run law enforcement around like that? They owe them a giant apology for the way they treated them.

Now that all this news is coming out about the DNA tests and so forth, you bet Casey will come up with some sort of accident story. Either that or come up with some story that somebody made her hush, and she just wanted to tell> Ugh,

I don't think they should give her a chance to say it was an accident. Lying about abduction is no accident!
Too little too late. She is disturbed and there is no getting around it.

Wonder how it feels being in the same house with the person that killed your granddaughter.

I know it wouldn't be happening if I had found out what Cindy did today. I think LE would have to hold me back before I committed a crime myself by beating my daughter @ss! I think I would be yelling and screaming for LE to take her away and that she was no longer my daughter.:furious:
But from my understanding Cindy and George is still in denial about the test too. Honestly I think they are going to have to SEE with their own eyes that Caylee is deceased before they believe it.

I'm only assuming they want Casey to lead them to the body. Hense the limited immunity.

Will she bite?

I don't either, no matter what happened, she covered up a crime, and when you cover it up, it becomes intentional IMO, not an accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela