Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg...I have to run to dinner...i hate to leave you guys and hope I'll be able to get back on later...prayers for Caylee!

I cant believe that Casey had the audacity to wear that Missing Caylee shirt.

That has been bugging me since yesterday aswell, Her wearing that shirt. Grrr

Hi! I am new.(waves to everyone)I have been following this case from the start and I have been lurking here. You all have done a great job with this website. Such a great job that it has been hard to keep up with you all :) lol

I could buy a psychotic break and Casey having made up what happened to Caylee IF Casey had not had a habitual lying problem. Her MO to stay out of trouble and to get attention has always been about lying.

True, but her lies make no sense. They don't help her. They can be easily disproven, in ways that she should understand, but apparently doesn't. They don't line up with fact...at all. They aren't good lies, if there is such a thing. They're grandiose but totally unbeliveable at this point. They're nonsensicle. They may not have even been necessary if there was a terrible accident (and that's what I think) and she would have been better with the truth. That's what the police were going out of their way to imply to her. Lying so stubbornly for so long has made conviction of serious crime and substantial jail time virtually inevitable at this point. Yet, she doesn't seem to get that. She seems to have acted against her best interst from the start. Makes me think that at some point, she's crossed over to the other side of mental stability. At this point, she seems to prefer punishment to the truth.

And I think she's still trying to convince her family that they don't have any reason not to love her.

Wonder how it feels being in the same house with the person that killed your granddaughter.

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

So according to Casey they took her when she was at Jay Blanchard park?? UH HELLO???? MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me think that maybe the stuff that Joseph found WAS Casey/Caylees, and she is trying to cover that angle now.

Sorry all, kept getting busy servers so I switched over to the WS Chatroom for the live news reports.

Not sure where the SAM comes from, thats what Leonard said but no further explanation. I expect he will be on Nancy Grace tonite and will hopefully provide further details.

I think SAM is another figment of Casey's imagination, but as someone above thought there was a previous mention somewhere... seems like I recall that too, but not sure where and I've gotta go get some dinner and some work done BEFORE NG show tonite!

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Do you happen to link to this? I'd like to see it. Thank you :blowkiss:
At the time I was watching a live newscast on WESH.com. Her face was pale and blotchy. Another station, channel 6 I believe showed her wiping her nose as she sat in Baez's car.

Wonder how it feels being in the same house with the person that killed your granddaughter.

i wonder how it feels to have laundered evidence and to tell the world that we would be the ones apologizing to the "mother of the year?"

The most recent report indicating some FBI results (from BarbWire's link above):

ETA: Oh, sorry! BarbWire just posted the same snip. :)

Cindy needs to understand there may never be a body. Time to live in the real world now for that whole family.

About the same as it does being in the same house with the person who buried her and the other one that was probably involved, too. I would be upset if I were Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela