Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree. There are others involved if you ask me.

I so agree, too. I have been following this case and not posting...but I think George and Cindy know exactly what happened, and if not George, definitely Cindy. :behindbar

I can just hear Casey,
"It's all her moms fault. No one would have suspected if her mom hadn't said the car smelled like a damn dead body."

Cindy looked like she had been crying in the video of her leaving Baez's office earlier.

She should be crying!!!:furious: She has covered up for Casey long enough!!
I'm sorry, I feel no pity for her either. :mad:

If Casey tells where she put Caylee it will probably be a lie anyway. So, does she still get immunity ffor more lies? And Please don't make it a dumpster. That would be my worst nightmare.

confession coming up soon

when one is faced with a death penalty case - people change their minds

even people like this child killer - they dont always change but in this case

confession is coming

all you doubters of me...........:razz::razz::razz::razz:

in this case the evidence is OVERHWHELMING and we have only heard 1 percent of the evidence..

robotdog the hippo killer -- the hippo is about to be cornered

Robotdog, you've said it all along...I can't help but think that LE put it all on the table today with the Anthonys - "I'm sorry to tell you that our forensic evidence indicates Caylee is deceased. Work with us to bring her home." Now we'll see whether the Anthonys and Casey want to roll-the-dice with the state of Florida and continue this circus.
I've gone back and forth on this case -- but I believe in my heart the good men and women of LE know what they are doing. They deal with liars and criminals everyday in their jobs....and they know how they think....
Utterly heartbreaking story....

Posted 08.27.08 - 5:30pm Jim SolomonsMedia Update 78/27/2008117.76 Download
As has been our policy throughout this investigation we will not discuss the investigative details pertaining to the Caylee Anthony case to include the results of any evidence submitted for laboratory analysis.

Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding.

Let us remind each and every one of you that the primary focus of this investigation is to locate Caylee Anthony.

Capt. Angelo Nieves
Orange County Sheriff’s Office of Media Relations

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.
This is VERY odd--I just checked this out on Zabasearch too. But it says that the Kiomarie living at the Anthony's address was born in 1963. In any case, it could be that Casey had stolen Kiomarie's ID to get credit cards at her parents' address.

I wonder if Casey is going to walk the detectives around her backyard while they are there?

Well, the good news is, with this and KT.. they have a LOT of evidence to convict her. They now know where she got her nanny story from and who she based it off of. So, as sick as I am about this.. I am glad that we discovered KT before they went to trial so they can use it to the fullest extent.

My heart just sunk though upon reading this, yes I was expecting it but it still sunk. I am sad.

Sorry, but can you explain about the KT (what does that mean) and the nanny story?

Man, I have to get to work. I hate to leave all this at this time. I can't stop thinking about this little girl. It breaks my heart.

Robotdog, you've said it all along...I can't help but think that LE put it all on the table today with the Anthonys - "I'm sorry to tell you that our forensic evidence indicates Caylee is deceased. Work with us to bring her home." Now we'll see whether the Anthonys and Casey want to roll-the-dice with the state of Florida and continue this circus.
I've gone back and forth on this case -- but I believe in my heart the good men and women of LE know what they are doing. They deal with liars and criminals everyday in their jobs....and they know how they think....
Utterly heartbreaking story....
Death penalty = Robert's "Fear of God".

We shall see if Casey can indeed recollect.

Sometimes, I just think that part of her brain/memory is fried and I think Casey has just gone bonkers (pardon the slang). I mean, legitimately insane. Psychotic break. I think what ever happened to Caylee – she couldn’t face it. It broke her.

It's as if she's blocked it out and replaced her old life script with the new one - cobbled together from pieces of her old life and her connections on-line.

“Casey’s movie.” So Fellini-gone-Tarantino

Prayers for the little angel. I understand the Butterfly T-shirts now. I think the Family has known since those T-shirts came out and they hired Mr. Garrison the spokesman from South Park or wherever he’s from. Lord help me. Now I want a butterfly T-shirt.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

"The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela